Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Guys, there is a workaround for FOV so you'll be able to play it at whatever you want - there will be no slider in the near term.

No one knows when it'll be released exactly should be in the next 12-15 hours if nothing catastrophic happens.

From what I understand this doesn't work in multiplayer, plus there is no use to make us do a workaround besides to inconvenience us. Fallout and Skyrim do it and it's annoying when a slider can just be added.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25365[/ATTACH]

Here we gooooo

Cheers

You are a demon.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're in Germany or Netherlands, you could always just watch the football game right now ^^ And play A17 right after, perfectly timed!

On it right now! Dualscreen FTW.

So can we create are own Dedicated server for A17? If we can is there any server managing software that can do it?

Dedicated Server was updated for A17 2-3 hours ago but not sure on the server managing software I think with all the changes they will have to be updated by the ones who programed them.

What part of Texas is England located anyway?

I'm a transplant. I mean, I'm an English soul trapped in a Texan's body. I mean, just because I'm one of those damn Americans doesn't mean I can't think that the English are right.

Take us back, Your Majesty. Take us back.

Archived