Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Merhaba Saygıdeğer Arkadaşlar

Türk oyuncular için bir sunucu kurmak istiyorum ve tahmini olarak 35 - 40 oyuncu oynayacaktır.

Sunucu ضzellikleri ve 7Days Optimizasyonu detaylar hakkında bilgi sahibi bir arkadaşım lütfen bana bilgi versin.

7Days konusunda Türk içerikleri yok sizden bilgi talep ediyorum

Saygı ve Sevgilerim ile sizi selamlıyorum

Just and FYI, its on the forum rules.

Language

As this forum is managed by the Fun Pimps Forum Administrators. We ask that all posts on this board are made in English so we can effectively moderate. We also ask that you avoid �txt spk� or posting in all caps as this can be considered rude or make posts difficult to read. Continuing to post in another language may warrant a "forum warning".

Just and FYI, its on the forum rules.

Language

As this forum is managed by the Fun Pimps Forum Administrators. We ask that all posts on this board are made in English so we can effectively moderate. We also ask that you avoid �txt spk� or posting in all caps as this can be considered rude or make posts difficult to read. Continuing to post in another language may warrant a "forum warning".

Okay, you're right, but I don't speak English very well and I'm sorry for the translation errors.

İngilizce

Hello Respectable Friends

I want to set up a server for Turkish players and an estimated 35-40 players will play.

Server Features and 7Days Optimization please let me know a friend who has information about details.

I don't have any Turkish content on 7Days.

I greet you with respect and love

Do as I do. I'm planning to lock myself in the bathroom with my laptop for the next 2 weeks. No wife will be asking me to do choires there!

Might be hard as mine is a Desktop with a 47 inch display and we only have 1 bathroom. Think it might cause so issues in the household lol

Archived