Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Sorry, I don't fully understand your instructions!

Should this be Ride of the Valkyries?

If I don't have Wagner, can I do with some Mozart? Or Taylor Swift?

It's best to do the full 14 hour "Der Ring des Nibelungen" at full blast but I'm sure 14 hours of Taylor Swift will have the same affect, on your neighbors at least.

Rather than nuke the 2 folders, I just rename them. (I do that anyway, so I can easily swap between mods) :)

the rm -Rf /* tho.... evil... :D

I use to do this myself for running and making mods until I started to use the Mod Manager it handles everything for you. :) Gotta love the modding comunity for all the tools and things they do.

Up in where I live, the town has fiber op $70/mo. I live about a mile and a half outside town limit, and my *only* option is 5mbps for $120/mo

I would go with satellite, but I'm hoping to move within the coming year so the upfront fees aren't worth it.

Wow, thats so little, i dont mean to be rude, i live in Romania and here i have 1gb/s fiberlink with hardly 10$ per month

Is it bad that I just walked into this restaurant for dinner, saw portraits on the wall and instantly thought "Oh, backer portraits" and when I told my wife, she said "That's what I thought too" 😀

Smash them with an axe. Sometimes there's a safe behind them!

There usually is. There might be some shader errors this time, maybe not.

Please be using Vulkan please be using Vulkan please be using Vulkan! :D

Everything I've read says Unity3D's Vulkan renderer is pretty awesome, but since it was just experimental who knows if it'll be default, or if it'll be forceable with

%command% -force-vulkan

Will be finding out soon enough! :popcorn:

Upgraded to a better SSD ; i7 ; 32Gb Ram in the past...

Iam ready AF...;-). Still not 100% sure if an M.2 SSD would give a small benefit for 7 days to die...

So does a SSD actually give that much of a improvement (not just 7 days I mean in general) just curious its one of the upgrades I just have never got around to doing?

You would think I would be more confortable with Linux than I am I started using computers back in the Dosshell,Valet days. Still remember dialing into 1 server doing what you need to do and logging out , and floppy disks that you couldn't even fit a modern mp3 on lol.

The huge 10" ones? Those were awesome! :D

Wow, thats so little, i dont mean to be rude, i live in Romania and here i have 1gb/s fiberlink with hardly 10$ per month

Unfortunately there isn't enough competition in the American system. You can get truly unlimited broadband in the UK for less than $50 a month. Our upload speed sucks, probably because everything is routed through GCHQ and studied by a dusty old man who is more comfortable with a typewrite than a computer, but the download rates are okay.

Archived