Quick note to the devs

rescue86k

How are things going Guppy, still a madhouse in the wetlands of Houston?

Yeh, I'm almost caught up, but finding myself having more and more lazy moments... that's the problem when working from home, all of those distractions... but I'll probably be in Florida soon, so will start working hard again then. =)

Good luck with that. You'd seriously have to dedicate your life to posting on here to catch up to him.

oh i know, and i've seriously considered it, but i worry that the moderators would see me as spam and block me. guppy gets away with it. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

60+ posts in the last 3 days isnt a bad start though

If you see me, it would mean my wave function collapsed in front of you, more specifically the wave function of every atom and subatomic particle in my body whilst still in sync with eachother. Which has an infinitesimal chance of happening, and it's more likely the lifetime of the universe itself would've passed, but it could happen.

You could also interpret it as me (along with all matter) being omnipresent in a sense, and I technically am in front of you, but it's extremely likely that I am where I am right now (and extremely unlikely I'm anywhere else) so that's basically the reality we live in, where my wave function collapses / diverts into our own universe that is.

That or I tracked you down physically and revealed myself to you, but that's not as fun. Or we just happen to bump into eachother.

But that's just a theory, a Game Theory! Thanks for watching :p

Archived