Quick note to the devs

rescue86k

First: The Chain was already broken long before my post.

Second: I was disseminating pertinent and important information that everyone should know about Guppy.

I'm really concerned about his fiber intake.

Either he's not getting enough and is on the toilet for long periods, or he's getting too much and has to keep going to the toilet.

@Guppy get your diet in check, you're killing more than the toilet and some fine linens.

First: The Chain was already broken long before my post.

Second: I was disseminating pertinent and important information that everyone should know about Guppy.

For the record, I think Guppy had to contact CERN to have a small black hole created under his toilet to keep pace... The prior team died of exhaustion long ago.

It's not that I poop a lot. Hell, I barely eat these days... it's just that I usually only find time to check on you guys /while/ I'm pooping. This post is an exception. I'm waiting for gmail to send my friggin' message.

Back to work for me.

You have over 15,000 posts, that's a lot of exceptions, lol.

"A lot" is highly subjective to individual perception. We all must now consider Guppy's post to poop ratio should he ever refer to something as "A lot" or "Not a lot" going forward for clarity... X-/

Yeah, but if most of his posts are actually not made on the can, then are they really an exception? Is the statement that he's usually pooping while posting actually true?

Either way, I think Guppy might be full of crap ;)

Yeah, but if most of his posts are actually not made on the can, then are they really an exception? Is the statement that he's usually pooping while posting actually true?

Poor Guppy. I think we should send him a case of Tucks Medicated Pads for Christmas, either way.

You're forgetting, it's my busy season with work (I work floods), so I'm not really "here", just "checking in". Usually, from the can. Besides, I have to let other people have an opinion for 3mos out of the year, it's in my TFP contract.

You're forgetting, it's my busy season with work (I work floods), so I'm not really "here", just "checking in". Usually, from the can. Besides, I have to let other people have an opinion for 3mos out of the year, it's in my TFP contract.

Just in. Guppycur revealed as one of the four horsemen.

Also, he had 15,555 posts just then.

It just might be true. The question is, "Is he really on the can when he's pooping posts...er.....posting stuff?" Or maybe he had a special pair of "can pants" made, similar to space diapers but sturdier, so he can poop and post on the go.

I'm really concerned about his fiber intake.

Either he's not getting enough and is on the toilet for long periods, or he's getting too much and has to keep going to the toilet.

@Guppy get your diet in check, you're killing more than the toilet and some fine linens.

OMG! Don't start talking about toilets again! I just got off that topic... literally and let me tell you, fiber is good, very good!

Hmm, yes, I see you ALL again! **Puts down sniper rifle**

At Al's Marina and Burrito Bar, I will not point my sniper rifle at most people, like those zombie bears in the corner, cuz they tip well. (Dukes Only) :)

Archived