War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Hi, great mod. Does this have a way of gaining skill points other than the added quests?

Like in valmod with the dropped survivor notes.

there are skill point books that are skill specific, but as for free skill points that you can use for what ales you not that i have seen, just grinding levels

Hello

Thank you for this addon, it seems great but i have a little issue when i start a gen world game.

The world generation did his job (i got 100% of generation), after i have charactere generation who work and the environment generation fail somehow.

It doesnt end the environment generation, my game doesnt crash but this step never end.

Im on A16.3, did you know this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Fogof

If you are using bigger backpack mod, make sure eac is disabled

Dwallord:

I found the sniper attachment in my twitch stream. This is my youtube link!

"Null reference exception Object Reference not set to an insatnce of an object"

5 hour 55 see the problem. Until this console error, crash my game and ALL pc... oh, and END my stream :D

What can i do this problem?

For Some Reason cant get this to work tried launching normal exe and get a black screen and see the game cursor and thats all i get no sound nothing.And if i launch the eac version exe it tells me there is no connection to steam client tried both the bbm eac versions.

I had this problem when I first tried to install the mod. Don't replace your 7daystodie folder and only replace the data and mod folders. If you're already having the black screen, I'd suggest verify game integrity and it'll redownload the files. If that doesn't work, redownload 7d2d.

Version 5.1.3 B58 Released!

Change Log:

-Fixed Bandit Guns being able to be assembled

-Changed Bandit Gun Code

-Fixed Missing Icons for Bandit Guns/Weapons

-Fixed Survivor and Bandit Loot Backpack Picking up upon Destroy

-Fixed Several Creative Mod Dev Items still showing up in Creative menu

-Changed Pump Shotgun and Pump Sawed off Shotgun Part Recipe Perks into 1 Perk

-Changed Removed Several Duplicate Recipe Perks unlocking same Gun

-Changed Improved Survivor and Bandit Loot

-Fixed Bandit Wrong Loot Container ID

-Changed Gun Parts Recipe Perks now Require you to know how to assemble that weapon first

-Change Blood Moon Zombie Count Part 2 (Hopefully this one satisfies Joe's hunger for flesh)

-Changed Removed Zombie Steve Crawler from Zombie Night Group (For Blood Night Hordes Trickle Zombies)

-Changed Color of Mod Workstations (Thanks Guppycur for suggesting this)

-Added Combine Window in Clothing Workstation

--End of Change Log --

Enjoy

Edit: could'n make it happen when testing, so lets say it was derp from game or from me, np...

Possible bug in Big Backpack DLL?

Is it possible that your dll is 75 slots and ui is only 72 slots?

I had yesterday two cases where my stuff was missing.

I was playing single player version 5.1.2.

First one was dying with full inventory and full toolbelt, after i got all my stuff back i was missing at least my health bandages, there were in toolbelt slot 8.

Other one was when i looted stuff i didn't find them in in my inventory, those were tree seeds i was going to plant.

After i emptied my inventory to my base then i noticed those seeds again...

*I think* These can happen if dll is bigger than UI.

And container where your stuff goes when dying, then you loose some items.

You can loot with R-get all key and they go to your inventory but you can't see them until make more room and you click reorganize key.

I haven't double tested this yet but that dll size seems possible cause of what happened.

I test this if I can play tonight but others are welcome to comment to this also!

Edited by Vastarakki (see edit history)

Version 5.1.3 B58 Released!

Change Log:

-Fixed Bandit Guns being able to be assembled

-Changed Bandit Gun Code

-Fixed Missing Icons for Bandit Guns/Weapons

-Fixed Survivor and Bandit Loot Backpack Picking up upon Destroy

-Fixed Several Creative Mod Dev Items still showing up in Creative menu

-Changed Pump Shotgun and Pump Sawed off Shotgun Part Recipe Perks into 1 Perk

-Changed Removed Several Duplicate Recipe Perks unlocking same Gun

-Changed Improved Survivor and Bandit Loot

-Fixed Bandit Wrong Loot Container ID

-Changed Gun Parts Recipe Perks now Require you to know how to assemble that weapon first

-Change Blood Moon Zombie Count Part 2 (Hopefully this one satisfies Joe's hunger for flesh)

-Changed Removed Zombie Steve Crawler from Zombie Night Group (For Blood Night Hordes Trickle Zombies)

-Changed Color of Mod Workstations (Thanks Guppycur for suggesting this)

-Added Combine Window in Clothing Workstation

--End of Change Log --

Enjoy

Hi, I really like your mod, you have to start a new game with your last update?

post deleted got dl working

Time to renew mp server i decided to let it go. Takes far too long uploading modpacks every time theres a release. The prefab pack alone takes an hour. But for SP this is very nice

Only upload the new files. If you don't know how to do that, just don't upload the prefab folder, unless you specifically see a changelog message about prefabs

dwallorde wanted to let you know first off nice mod and second i downloaded ur mod to a clean vanilla game download and when items started loading a crap load of them started clashing with one another and im not sure wat may be causing it figured id let you know :)

Hiya dwallorde, like most folks here, we're loving your mod. I noticed that you're serving your updates from Dropbox and Nexusmods. Are you still pushing to Github too? I'm running a public server on an AWS RHEL 7 instance, and having an absolute path to the .zip is a big help (since Dropbox et al. like to hide the path behind their API). For updates, I've been running:

wget https://github.com/dwallorde/WaroftheWalkersGitHub2/archive/master.zip

Granted, I could just download it to my PC from Dropbox and then WinSCP it to my server - but I'm a big fan of lazy automation.

Hey Dwallorde...Great Mod. This is more what the game should have been all along! One thing though...is there a way to go back to vanilla torches? The new ones can't be picked back up and are getting to be a pain to keep fueled up in my mine.

Thanks!

Just wanted to bump this up as I think it probably got lost in the excitement of the new release.

Anyone have any info on doing this?

Thanks again!