War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Images for UI not loading

I'm not sure if I'm screwing something up. I've tried copying all the appropriate files for the NonEAC version to my BlueFang server and I cannot get the UI to load correctly. All the custom icons fail to load and some even give a white background with red X. This is for the HUD as well as in the crafting menu and item icons.

I just tried uploading all the necessary files to my BlueFang dedicated server and it appears as though everything loads, but the UI and the MOD's custom icons will not load. They either show nothing (crafting toolbars and item icons) or a what background with a red x stretched to the space (in the case of all the SMX UI icons).

Any idea why this would be occurring? Did I screw something up in the upload process? The icons appear to be on the server in the appropriate Mods folders.

I just tried uploading all the necessary files to my BlueFang dedicated server and it appears as though everything loads, but the UI and the MOD's custom icons will not load. They either show nothing (crafting toolbars and item icons) or a what background with a red x stretched to the space (in the case of all the SMX UI icons).

Any idea why this would be occurring? Did I screw something up in the upload process? The icons appear to be on the server in the appropriate Mods folders.

Custom UI and icons load from client side. Sorry custom UI images.

is there a way to go back to vanilla torches?

You can try the following:

In the items.xml file, look for the following:

wallTorchStation

Then replace it with the following:

wallTorchPlayer

So, this:

<property name="Blockname" value="wallTorchStation"/>

Should read like this:

<property name="Blockname" value="wallTorchPlayer"/>

I haven't tested this, but it should do the trick.

Edited by AlienZ (see edit history)

B59 BBM null refs

Walked out of my house on BBM B59, and immediately got flooded with NullReferenceException. RIP playing.

Getting it to and found it pointing to Traveling Trader Hugh? and him calling the wrong ammo type.

If I could find the XML for this would be an easy fix

With this latest update if I just upload the whole Non-EAC BBM to my dedicated server (hosted by PingPerfect, if that matters) and then run the latest version of the same through the mod launcher... will everything work correctly?

Getting it to and found it pointing to Traveling Trader Hugh? and him calling the wrong ammo type.

Same here- When seeing a Travelling Trader get flooded with NullReferenceExceptions

He is defined in the entityclasses.xml file. The issue seems to be near the end of the file, he is assigned 10mmBulletBandit which is commented out in the items.xml file...probably needs to be changed to 9mmBanditBullet

You can try the following:

In the items.xml file, look for the following:

wallTorchStation

Then replace it with the following:

wallTorchPlayer

So, this:

<property name="Blockname" value="wallTorchStation"/>

Should read like this:

<property name="Blockname" value="wallTorchPlayer"/>

I haven't tested this, but it should do the trick.

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

He is defined in the entityclasses.xml file. The issue seems to be near the end of the file, he is assigned 10mmBulletBandit which is commented out in the items.xml file...probably needs to be changed to 9mmBanditBullet

entity_class name="npcTravelingTraderHugh" extends="npcTravelingTraderTemplate">

<property name="Archetype" value="TraderHugh"/>

<property name="AIPackages" value="Human Basic, Human Ranged"/>

<property name="ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalSP" value="gunMP5Bandit,9mmBulletBandit" />

<property name="ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalMP" value="gunMP5Bandit,9mmBulletBandit" />

<property name="NPCID" value="travelingtraderric"/>

</entity_class>

edited out the 10mm and changed to 9mm

entity_class name="npcTravelingTraderHugh" extends="npcTravelingTraderTemplate">

<property name="ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalSP" value="gunMP5Bandit,9mmBulletBandit" />

<property name="ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalMP" value="gunMP5Bandit,9mmBulletBandit" />

</entity_class>

The wandering traders are op, so i give them a wood club. Make them very rare spawns.

That worked

</entity_class>

Yes can confirm this fixes it :smile-new:

AND to soon now just get the same issue but saying 9mm lol

Edited by Ruinous
update (see edit history)

Yes can confirm this fixes it :smile-new:

AND to soon now just get the same issue but saying 9mm lol

Found it lol

Wasn't just the 10mm that was wrong.

Here is how it sould be.....

<entity_class name="npcTravelingTraderHugh" extends="npcTravelingTraderTemplate">

<property name="ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalSP" value="gunMP5Bandit,9mmBanditBullet" />

<property name="ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalMP" value="gunMP5Bandit,9mmBanditBullet" />

</entity_class>