SMX - By Sirillion

Sirillion

SMX Server help

Hey man, just like to say that it is an awesome mod! the problem is i can only get it to work 100% for myself, everyone else who visits my server all have the same issue, the health and stamina colours dont show its just black, they report nothing else wrong. So i reinstalled the lastest online version and replaced all the files but that hasnt seemed to fix the issue, dont suppose you could help please? I really dont want to remove the mod as IMO its the best HUD/UI ive seen :)

Kind regards!

Missing colors/textures?

Hey all,

Installed this mod on a DS on Gameservers.com by FTPing the Mods and Data subdirectories into the appropriate server subdirectories, but the result isn't quite what it should be. I'm missing colors behind the Health and Stamina bars, for example (see picture). Does this also need to be installed on the clients to work correctly? (Hope not - I don't really wanna make my players DL and install it - not all of them are computer savvy). :)

Also, I liked the opaque background of the toolbelt bar better than clear/seethrough - is that configurable somewhere?

Thanks in advance, all!

Witt

witt.thumb.jpg.4e7ff4f393c2e3bcc68fc507184b11d8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to be a bother, but any chance you could make this to work with SDX starvation mod? I'm so used to your hud that the game feels naked without it. SDX has a sanity meter at top right, and a bunch of custom icons.

I tried using code posted in a different thread just to add food and hunger bars, but it broke their custom icons.

If not, I understand. :)

I hate to be a bother, but any chance you could make this to work with SDX starvation mod? I'm so used to your hud that the game feels naked without it. SDX has a sanity meter at top right, and a bunch of custom icons.

I tried using code posted in a different thread just to add food and hunger bars, but it broke their custom icons.

If not, I understand. :)

I am very sorry but I have no plans, nor the time, to support SDX.

• 2 weeks later...
Hay Sirillion we fixed the crash on log out from servers. It takes a .dll tweak but if you are interested I might be able to get the change made to a vanilla .dll if you are interested

Hi Spider,

Sure that sounds nice. I am not so active on the modding side of things of late but that sounds awesome. Then I can bundle the file for those that wish to use it.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Any plans to update for A16?

Yes

New version up: smx16b105er01L

Please be advised that this is the LOCAL asset version only and will probably not work on NON-Windows clients or on Dedicated Servers without a little tinkering first. I will release the ONLINE asset version also, but not at this time.

Main post is not updated, download link in this post and only from Nexusmods at this time. If you like the mod, please endorse :)

I've not had much time to test this version as extensively as I would like so get back to me with errors you might encounter. I am fairly certain that the DS client crash bug is still present, but please do check it out and let me know anyway :)

DOWNLOAD

Yes

New version up: smx16b105er01L

Please be advised that this is the LOCAL asset version only and will probably not work on NON-Windows clients or on Dedicated Servers without a little tinkering first. I will release the ONLINE asset version also, but not at this time.

Main post is not updated, download link in this post and only from Nexusmods at this time. If you like the mod, please endorse :)

I've not had much time to test this version as extensively as I would like so get back to me with errors you might encounter. I am fairly certain that the DS client crash bug is still present, but please do check it out and let me know anyway :)

DOWNLOAD

I'm on Linux Mint 18.1, works out of the box. Thanks for updating.

Good afternoon everyone,

After some testing it actually seems like the DS client exit crash bug while using the enhanced buff frames is now gone. Yay!!

If so then the enhanced frames will come standard from now on. I am still doing some testing and I would like to hear from the Mac and Linux users if they experience any issues with SMX now. Who knows, maybe I don't need to release the online version at all anymore :)

I will do an update on the main post when I get around to it ... but for now I am too busy enjoying A16 which is amazing.

-S

Good evening,

I have now received confirmation that the mod no longer cause issues with Linux versions of the game. So no more online assets are needed for the Linux version. Do I have some Mac user that would like to help out checking if the current version of the mod cause issues with Mac versions?

Thank you Xajar for testing for team Linux.

Oh ... and for the next release I am currently working on implementing the Valmod UI design into SMX so that those that prefer to play with the Valmod design can choose to do so. You can even mix and match if you are not afraid of a little xui.xml tinkering.

-S

Is this download working on windows dedicated server A16? Its not clear from reading the last few posts. No rush if not ready yet. Thanks!

I've received some confirmation that it is, but I would love more testers. The client crash issues are gone I think, I myself is not crashing at least with running a local ds.

If the server now push what is needed I do not know but please do test and get back to me with information of what you find out.

Archived