SMX - By Sirillion

Sirillion

Both server and client must have it installed.

Your UI seems really great, i like the design.

But i am playing with my wife by LAN do we have to both install the UI or do i have to only install it on my computer which is the server (but not running as server).

Your UI seems really great, i like the design.

But i am playing with my wife by LAN do we have to both install the UI or do i have to only install it on my computer which is the server (but not running as server).

You both need the mod installed.

- - - Updated - - -

To install this on a mac, which set of files do I need to download?

I wanna play single player and a hosted MP game with my friend.

Thanks.

For non windows clients you want the online hosted version.

Hay Sirillion been out of the loop a while. Did you ever fix the error you get when you use the detailed buffs and leave the game?

Hi, I've been more or less out of the loop myself for a bit ... workload from hell hit me and I've somewhat just resurfaced from that.

That error is a "bug" with the game and not something we can fix through modding. Sadly.

Hi, first, I want to thank you your work Sirilion, I really appreciate the effort and time you've invested in this mod, it looks wonderful. I have a question, if I install the offline version, can I play with it in a server that does NOT have it and yet see it?

Hi, first, I want to thank you your work Sirilion, I really appreciate the effort and time you've invested in this mod, it looks wonderful. I have a question, if I install the offline version, can I play with it in a server that does NOT have it and yet see it?

Good evening, and thank you.

No you cannot, with any version of any mod. The reason for this is that when you connect to a server it pushes it's UI to you so you can have a local UI for single player and connect to 10 different servers and end up seeing a different UI every time.

Good evening, and thank you.

No you cannot, with any version of any mod. The reason for this is that when you connect to a server it pushes it's UI to you so you can have a local UI for single player and connect to 10 different servers and end up seeing a different UI every time.

I see, thanks for the fast answer!

I got a surprise for you!...............................

Want to know what it is?.....................

I stumbled onto a fix for the log out error :) Just retested it 3 times and logged out fine with no errors. I started to update my mod with all custom buff icons and used this thread(and stompys help) to do it-

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?54709-Tweak-Customable-Buff-Icon

It appears to have the side effect of fixing the problem, I can log out without forcing it closed. You would have to include the vanilla icons in the Mod Folder but Stompy being the good guy he is already did all the work and you can just copy paste them into your icon folder.

I got a surprise for you!...............................

Want to know what it is?.....................

I stumbled onto a fix for the log out error :) Just retested it 3 times and logged out fine with no errors. I started to update my mod with all custom buff icons and used this thread(and stompys help) to do it-

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?54709-Tweak-Customable-Buff-Icon

It appears to have the side effect of fixing the problem, I can log out without forcing it closed. You would have to include the vanilla icons in the Mod Folder but Stompy being the good guy he is already did all the work and you can just copy paste them into your icon folder.

Nice! I will look into this, thank you for letting me know 😀

You both need the mod installed.

- - - Updated - - -

For non windows clients you want the online hosted version.

Hmmm, when I try that it the game gets stuck on the the 'loading game data' message.

Just to confirm I'm using smx15b104er08_O on Max OSX El Capitan. Latest version of 7 Days. I copy and paste the data and mod folders into my 7 days app and overwrite the existing files.

Hmmm, when I try that it the game gets stuck on the the 'loading game data' message.

Just to confirm I'm using smx15b104er08_O on Max OSX El Capitan. Latest version of 7 Days. I copy and paste the data and mod folders into my 7 days app and overwrite the existing files.

You are online?

Open windows.xml and find a texture with a http destination value, copy paste the value into your browser and see if you are able to reach the assets.

Hi Sirillion ^^,

The SMX mod not work on my server, lookt at this screen :

20161202144429_1.thumb.jpg.352c0dbfe69341cb8ae6d3ab5a620d33.jpg

i dont have a complete UI.

- My server is Online.

- Host on Vilayer Server

- EAC enabled

- 7DTD A15(b105)

I use Filezilla for upload your mod on my server and i have this bug, can you help me please ?

EDIT: Ok sorry i dont see the posts page 22 i fix my problem ^^ its ok good work :)

Hi Sirillion ^^,

The SMX mod not work on my server, lookt at this screen :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18252[/ATTACH]

i dont have a complete UI.

- My server is Online.

- Host on Vilayer Server

- EAC enabled

- 7DTD A15(b105)

I use Filezilla for upload your mod on my server and i have this bug, can you help me please ?

EDIT: Ok sorry i dont see the posts page 22 i fix my problem ^^ its ok good work :)

Glad to see you got it working 😀

Due to new version, the UI isn't working

Strange, it works here and as far as I can tell there are no updated files from the pimps in regards to the modded files.

So the current version should work just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore my stupidity that fix i thought I had does not work :( Sorry to get you excited. Im retarded!

No worries, I've been swamped so I haven't even had time to look into that yet. Thanks again for letting me know :)

Strange, it works here and as far as I can tell there are no updated files from the pimps in regards to the modded files.

So the current version should work just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries, I've been swamped so I haven't even had time to look into that yet. Thanks again for letting me know :)

Excuse me , i am retarded, i just had to reinstall the UI and it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived