True Survival

Spider

https://pastebin.com/CAXvS9J9

That one might be a little more comprehensive as far as reports go :)

1) Delete your Steam's copy of 7 Days to Die completely, then re-validate

2) In the Mod Launcher, change the Destination Folder For Mods to something else.. like C:\7D2D\

3) Choose Advanced, rather than Simple

4) Click on True Survival SDX, and Copy from ane xisting Copy

5) Play!

Your Destination folder is under your Steam's copy of 7 Days to Die, and it's confusing the launcher. It's probably pretty grimey if you have a few false starts, so I'd recommend just clearing out the game completely, and re-validating.

In the Mod description in the Launcher you will find the current Server Password. Click on "show more information" to see the current sever password. The Server Password will change whenever the clients need refreshing.

Great Idea! That way they have to update :)

Congratulations!!

Greetings to all !! I am an old fan of True Survival (rather fanatic) and anxiously awaiting the SP.

From now on my congratulations to Spider and the whole team.

I have been testing on the server several times these past days.

Some things I noticed are: missing icons (scrapsteel, craftshotgun note or similar); After 22:00 I removed from "my" cottage (claimblock) several times (similar to being in a trader) until he did let me stay; Being in the forest I suddenly fell through the ground (as happened in A13 / A14) and immediately left the game, and when I came back, I was on the ground in the same place.

Again my congratulations, and forgive my English since it is by Google.

Updated header-

Players no longer spawn in bad biomes when starting or if no bed has been placed.

Also need some feed back. Im setting up the quest that will act as the trading system with the Traders and the task they ask you to complete. My question to ya'll is are these worth trading and doing but not too OP. Note that you can only do these once and they will only cost 1 bullet casing so a player could buy all the Trading Quest the Trader had whenever they visited and work on them all at once. They will not all be available at once.

Here are the Trading Quest offers

Trade 500 Wood for 15 Goldenrod Tea

Trade 60 Clean Water for Hand Crafted Pistol

Trade 25 Fruit Servings for 5 Healing Bandages

Trade 25 Veggie Servings for 5 Healing Bandages

Trade 12 Bread for 2 Grain Alcohol

Trade 24 Eggs for 50 Feathers

Trade 500 Coal for 20 Forged Iron

Trade Kids toys(Playing Cards, Teddy Bear, Lego's, Frisbee,Doll) for ??

Trade Toaster, Shaver, Type Writer, Vibrator for ??

Trade 4 types of Toy Soldiers for ??

Trade 12 rolls of TP for ??

Trade 6 Hens for 20 Forged Steel

Trade 6 small MRE's for 50 Scrap Iron Sheets(block upgrade material)

Trade 6 medium MRE's for 50 Concrete Mix(block upgrade material)

Trade 6 large MRE's for 50 Steel Sheets(block upgrade material)

Trade 6 Venom Glads for 2 Health Kits

Trade 50 Radiated Soil for 50 Fertile Farmland soil

Trade 12 Car Batteries for 1 Solar Cell

Trade 6 Small Engines for 1 Bike-N-A-Box

Trade 12 Mini Bike Wheels for 500 Gas

Trade 6 Air Filter Mines for 1 Profession Page

Trade 1 Lighter for ??

Trader Task

Kill 6 Zombie Dogs receive 50 Cement Mix(block upgrade material)

Kill 10 Zombies in 10 min receive 50 Bricks(block upgrade material)

Kill 6 Boars receive 50 Cobblestones(block upgrade material)

Kill 6 Snakes receive 50 Planks(block upgrade material)

Open to suggestions and additions

Anyway to play this mod without dead is dead?

No, but it should not be an issue as this dead is dead feature allows you at least 9 initial lives, and you can earn more as well. unless you plan on dying more that 5 or 6 times it plays the same as vanilla

Eh...front page says backpack is 45 but for some reason i got 32 after loading mod :(

validate your 7D2D install and delete the folder that the launcher installs the mod in. reinstall from the launcher. Let me know if that sorts it.

validate your 7D2D install and delete the folder that the launcher installs the mod in. reinstall from the launcher. Let me know if that sorts it.

Tried, still at 32. I get a console error when initial message comes up. Luncher updated today, last time it happened it rearranged mod files so im not sure it has anything to do with it.

Should i try backpack expansion?

Tried, still at 32. I get a console error when initial message comes up. Luncher updated today, last time it happened it rearranged mod files so im not sure it has anything to do with it.

Should i try backpack expansion?

I don't recommend it. I just got the launcher update and entered the TS server and I have 45 slots in the backpack. If you post your log file perhaps we can help you track down your issue.

Still happening, i even tried deleting saves folders. Not sure which file is log file, hope this is it

https://pastebin.com/r1xikk8n

First, start by uninstalling 7d2d via steam, delete the games you created with the launcher. Delete the launcher and download a new one. Install and verify a new copy of 7d2d via steam, install/download a new launcher, install True Survival.