True Survival

Spider

Added to Header:

Added over 100 "Junk Items" to spice up looting. Junk items are everyday items found in loot that can be scraped for raw materials, used in crafting or needed for quest.

Economy and Traders

• The currency of True Survival is the Bullet Casing use them at the trader for hard to find items and raw resources.
  • Trade with Traders by way of quest they sale for 1 Bullet Casing.
  • Do jobs for Traders to earn rewards by way of quest they sale for 1 Bullet Casing.
  • Traders do not want your junk anymore and are very selective on what they will buy from the player

- - - Updated - - -

Crap! All my space is used up on the front page and the mod description is not finished. Any ideas?

Added to Header:

Added over 100 "Junk Items" to spice up looting. Junk items are everyday items found in loot that can be scraped for raw materials, used in crafting or needed for quest.

Economy and Traders

• The currency of True Survival is the Bullet Casing use them at the trader for hard to find items and raw resources.
  • Trade with Traders by way of quest they sale for 1 Bullet Casing.
  • Do jobs for Traders to earn rewards by way of quest they sale for 1 Bullet Casing.
  • Traders do not want your junk anymore and are very selective on what they will buy from the player

- - - Updated - - -

Crap! All my space is used up on the front page and the mod description is not finished. Any ideas?

Call Roland (or the other mod ppls) and see what he/they can do about opening up some more space for you? or do the poor man version and start posting in another post and link to it on your OP? Just ideas.

Economy and Traders

[*]The currency of True Survival is the Bullet Casing use them at the trader for hard to find items and raw resources.

[*]Trade with Traders by way of quest they sale for 1 Bullet Casing.

[*]Do jobs for Traders to earn rewards by way of quest they sale for 1 Bullet Casing.

[*]Traders do not want your junk anymore and are very selective on what they will buy from the player

You guys never stop to impress me with your creativity!

@Xrt-

Are you just venting or would you like help because that post really gives me nothing to work with. Are you using the Mod Launcher as it states you have to? Do you have the Mod Launcher working correctly? You did read and understand this is not a stand alone mod at the moment and it will only work on the test server right? If you want detailed help give detailed information.

@Xrt-

Are you just venting or would you like help because that post really gives me nothing to work with. Are you using the Mod Launcher as it states you have to? Do you have the Mod Launcher working correctly? You did read and understand this is not a stand alone mod at the moment and it will only work on the test server right? If you want detailed help give detailed information.

Sorry man, well the thing is I've downloaded the mod launcher right, and I open the URL and nothing happens. True Survival doesn't show up anywhere, no files are being downloaded. I was a bit short, sorry about that :)

Sorry man, well the thing is I've downloaded the mod launcher right, and I open the URL and nothing happens. True Survival doesn't show up anywhere, no files are being downloaded. I was a bit short, sorry about that :)

Hey Xrt. Sorry you are having trouble.

Did you copy and paste Spider's URL into the Mod Launcher's "Open URL" window?

Hey Xrt. Sorry you are having trouble.

Did you copy and paste Spider's URL into the Mod Launcher's "Open URL" window?

Yes, sir. I did. In the beginning it gave me lots of errors, missing files. But now whenever I copy the URL into the Open URL window nothing happens.

Yes, sir. I did. In the beginning it gave me lots of errors, missing files. But now whenever I copy the URL into the Open URL window nothing happens.

Starting up the Launcher gave you missing files?

Click on the File menu, then go to Clear -> Clear Mod History. Restart the Mod Launcher, and try to recopy the link again:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SpiderJZMOD/7D2DModLauncher-File/master/7d2dLauncher.xml

Starting up the Launcher gave you missing files?

Click on the File menu, then go to Clear -> Clear Mod History. Restart the Mod Launcher, and try to recopy the link again:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SpiderJZMOD/7D2DModLauncher-File/master/7d2dLauncher.xml

Awesome! That did it my friend :) I'll start the tutorial over again now! A zillion thanks, I'll be back :)

EDIT: It installs now, I'll be joining the server any minute.

Thanks for the help

Edited by Xrt (see edit history)

Server and client update, new server password posted same place as before.

Those errors should be gone , let me know if they are not.

Added to Mod description:

All Rotten and Moldy old food items can be scraped into "Biomass" and used in crafting fertilizer and other recipes.

A console message tells me that I miss several files, I'll try and get a screenshot of it.

Also, I am not able to try to connect to the server. It just shows me the main screen where I can go to options, start a new game, continue ect.

Launcher log:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote XML Attempt: 4

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Failed to read Remote XML File

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)

at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.ReadXML(String strXMLFile)

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote XML Attempt: 5

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Giving up trying to read XML File.

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SpiderJZMOD/7D2DModLauncher-File/master/7d2dLauncher.xml

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading XML File: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SpiderJZMOD/7D2DModLauncher-File/master/7d2dLauncher.xml

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote XML Attempt: 0

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - XML File is loaded.

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Done reading remote server list.

Edited by Xrt (see edit history)

my issue is fixed

well there really wasn't an issue as such, in my sleep depraved state I read the instructions to mean that you wanted us to copy the entire text from the file into the URL not simply the URL. I see you changed the way that is written now so I am sure where it was causing some others problems, it will work correctly now lol Cant wait to dig in and get this mod fully functional.

Thanks for all your hard work on this fellas.

A console message tells me that I miss several files, I'll try and get a screenshot of it.

Also, I am not able to try to connect to the server. It just shows me the main screen where I can go to options, start a new game, continue ect.

Launcher log:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote XML Attempt: 4

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote XML Attempt: 5

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Giving up trying to read XML File.

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SpiderJZMOD/7D2DModLauncher-File/master/7d2dLauncher.xml

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading XML File: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SpiderJZMOD/7D2DModLauncher-File/master/7d2dLauncher.xml

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote XML Attempt: 0

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - XML File is loaded.

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Done reading remote server list.

Can you go to the View menu, then click on the Log File item. There should be two log files in the drop down box, one for the launcher and one for the game itself. Would you mind click on the Upload Logfile button for the mod launcher, then sending me the pastebin.com link it gives you?

- - - Updated - - -

I removed the whole 7dtd game and installed the files off of sphereii's post and still no classes nor quests nor mod recipes....

Are you playing Single Player or connecting to the Server?