True Survival

Spider

Didn't know there are items with a negative nutrition value. I was using painkillers, but they have a negative wellness, not nutrition.

sorry, I should have said, "Is it possible", not "It's possible". I'm speculating. I may well be confusing wellness with nutrition.

@naxter60

I discovered I just needed the grill on the fire and the two ingredients, lump of clay and brickhammer, in order to make the ironpickaxemold. I didn't actually need an iron pickaxe as well. (thank goodness!) Thanks for the hint! The game complaint said I was missing a tool, so I put the brickhammer into the campfire's tool slots. That was wrong, the brickhammer is consummed in making the mold. I was mising a grill. yay! Iron tools!

Metal Working Bench ???

So in the description of screwdriver, it says can be made or repaired in 'Metal Working Bench'... who makes this bench or is the description incorrect and the screwdriver mold and screwdriver are made in a different location?

Please help!!

Thanks

Think I located the answer on the post before this one.... Thanks @Naxter60 and Slicksister for the answer !!

Now that I have the mold, I can't find where to put the steel, plastic, and mold together in order to craft the screwdriver!!

Edited by Prayr (see edit history)

So in the description of screwdriver, it says can be made or repaired in 'Metal Working Bench'... who makes this bench or is the description incorrect and the screwdriver mold and screwdriver are made in a different location?

Please help!!

Thanks

Think I located the answer on the post before this one.... Thanks @Naxter60 and Slicksister for the answer !!

Now that I have the mold, I can't find where to put the steel, plastic, and mold together in order to craft the screwdriver!!

It is made in the furnace that melts steel, it is the advanced forge

Player Reset-

MitchyFishy

*All resets are done around 8AM EST. Please post your 17 number Steam ID with your request to have your player reset on The Official True Survival Server

ip : 172.96.166.18

port : 24565

password : spider

*Current players please make sure your files are current before logging in.

*First time players before logging into the Server for the first time please start up a SP game to insure you have the Mod installed properly

Alright....I made a still and placed it. Can't access it (no E) nor can I destroy it. Any ideas what's going on?

NM....It's just a really small target area at the very top. My bad

I do have another question however. There are two recipes for grain alcohol. One requires cornmeal and water, the other only water. There does not seem to be any benefit for using the recipe requiring corn meal. Is this intended?

Edited by Exxodous (see edit history)

Alright....I made a still and placed it. Can't access it (no E) nor can I destroy it. Any ideas what's going on?

NM....It's just a really small target area at the very top. My bad

I do have another question however. There are two recipes for grain alcohol. One requires cornmeal and water, the other only water. There does not seem to be any benefit for using the recipe requiring corn meal. Is this intended?

I took out the water only recipe on my server. I dont think its intended

Okay, a few things to note/ask.

I finally got the mats to make the food prep table... and it basically only works about 25% of the time. Most of the time it only lets me make the servings and fruit salad... not kabobs or meat pies. If i pick it up and place it, this will sometimes work for me to make a few meat pies and then it stops working again. Sometimes picking it up and placing it again doesn't fix it. :(

Also, I have literally no idea how nutrition works apparently. I do nothing but eat fruit salad, meat pie, kabobs and veggie salad.... and inevitable after about 4 hours of being alive I get bad diet. I have never once gotten myself back to a balanced or good diet in this game. LOVE the mod and the difficulty, but this nutrition thing as well as the fact that it is EXTREMELY difficult to get your wellness back (could a few of the recipes that people can make earlier on give just a few more decimals of wellness?) is making me have to constantly reset.... i just want to get to end game :(

Okay, a few things to note/ask.

I finally got the mats to make the food prep table... and it basically only works about 25% of the time. Most of the time it only lets me make the servings and fruit salad... not kabobs or meat pies. If i pick it up and place it, this will sometimes work for me to make a few meat pies and then it stops working again. Sometimes picking it up and placing it again doesn't fix it. :(

Also, I have literally no idea how nutrition works apparently. I do nothing but eat fruit salad, meat pie, kabobs and veggie salad.... and inevitable after about 4 hours of being alive I get bad diet. I have never once gotten myself back to a balanced or good diet in this game. LOVE the mod and the difficulty, but this nutrition thing as well as the fact that it is EXTREMELY difficult to get your wellness back (could a few of the recipes that people can make earlier on give just a few more decimals of wellness?) is making me have to constantly reset.... i just want to get to end game :(

Yeah I pretty much in the same boat. I'm wondering if it is working correctly or if there is something I'm missing.

Also, I have literally no idea how nutrition works apparently.

Nutrition level decrease over time.

Food with Nutrition buf increase level.

For maintaining constant level or raise you need eat food with Nutrition buf

I've run this mod on my server with the alpha 15.2 version and had no problems. I've been trying to get it running on the 16.2 version now and i'm getting the following error:

Missing method EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAntiCheatServer<ClientInfo>::HandleClientUpdates(EasyAntiCheatServer`1/ClientStatusHandler<!0>) in assembly /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll, referenced in assembly /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll

Here's what I'm running:

Ubuntu server version 17.04 with allocs scripts for server management. I removed everything, reinstalled the engine with alpha 16.2 build and then copied the files into the correct places as listed in server installation post. I've also removed allocs fixes from the Mods folder. I've tried doing this over and over multiple times and I get the same results every time. The only thing different from when I was running the alpha 15.2 version is that I've updated the operating system from Ubuntu version 14.04.

I do have EAC disabled in the config file as well.

The error that's shown above fills the log and also spams the console. If players try to connect they get the message that the server is still initializing and that they should try in a few minutes.

It takes about a minute or so after loading the server for that message to start appearing. At first everything seems like it's loading just fine.

Any help is appreciated.

Player Reset-

obsidianmcbovril

MitchyFishy

*All resets are done around 8AM EST. Please post your 17 number Steam ID with your request to have your player reset on The Official True Survival Server

ip : 172.96.166.18

port : 24565

password : spider

*Current players please make sure your files are current before logging in.

*First time players before logging into the Server for the first time please start up a SP game to insure you have the Mod installed properly