True Survival

Spider

@owl74

Oh interesting book xp trick. It seems to work without the additional recipe too.

I thought so too, Clockwork Orange is a pro with xml. Only thing is that you HAVE to read it from the toolbelt, in the inventory "read" is greyed out, but that's no big effort for 350xp!

Player Reset-

snakefiveoh

qixxy

*All resets are done around 8AM EST. Please post your 17 number Steam ID with your request to have your player reset on The Official True Survival Server

ip : 172.96.166.18

port : 24565

password : spider

*Current players please make sure your files are current before logging in.

*First time players before logging into the Server for the first time please start up a SP game to insure you have the Mod installed properly

@qq1967249297

Howdy, step by step install instructions for both the client and dedicated server are on page1. There are different downloads for each.

@owl74

Oh interesting book xp trick. It seems to work without the additional recipe too.

Thank you

Friends in the server a large number of deaths, hoping to survive like a game, to reduce the death

@spider,

beer = need 50 hopflowers to craft. never saw hopflowers in the wilderness, trader not selling hopflower anymore, no farmer quest that enable us to plant hopflowers. conclusion = beer uncraftable ? the beer status also kinda lousy considering the cost needed to make one. intended?

testing chicken coop in SP creative mode. noticed that there's 4 stages of chicken coop. the first stage (empty chicken coop), cannot be interacted, no hit box. while the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stage can be interacted normally by pressing E.

How long does it take to go from apple seed to where we can get apples? Do we have to chop down the apple tree to get apples? Or press E option?

Same as other trees, 3 days or so, when you see red apples. Yes, you need to chop the tree down, you get around 10 apples (more or less, random) from a tree.

I was sorting loot in my base, when suddenly red errors spammed rapidly. I could not close the console, so I killed the game and restarted. Now I cannot enter that bag in my base. No errors, just nothing happens when I press 'E'.

edit: I don't know if the server was restarted, but now I can access the storage and the content is intact.

Edited by unlike them (see edit history)

I was sorting loot in my base, when suddenly red errors spammed rapidly. I could not close the console, so I killed the game and restarted. Now I cannot enter that bag in my base. No errors, just nothing happens when I press 'E'.

If its SP. reboot game, if its on a Dedi, ask restart server, for me its usually a bugged item, incorrect stack size that causes that. Usually restarting my game helps, usually the container stays that way, and all items inside you lose

I really dont like having to stay in the crafting screen, in forge and other things to get crafting xp, as it takes a long time to grind the items. Im finding myself getting bored cause i cant play and craft at same time, this is the #1 killer of this mod for me :(

I only get a few hours in the evening to play, and find im staring at the forge to level axes or something.

I really dont like having to stay in the crafting screen, in forge and other things to get crafting xp, as it takes a long time to grind the items. Im finding myself getting bored cause i cant play and craft at same time, this is the #1 killer of this mod for me :(

I only get a few hours in the evening to play, and find im staring at the forge to level axes or something.

Ummm..... then go complain to TFP, having to be in a workstation to receive xp is not my game mechanic thats TFP's.

Hi Spider, the sniper rifle doesn't have any zoom when watching through scope, is that normal ? Could it be enhanced ?

Also, I assembled an ACW assault rifle and tried it out. It feels really clunky as I was shooting at a pig 20 meters from, and no bullet was hitting it. On a zombie at point blank, I could hit him, but I still needed 6 to 8 5.45mm bullets to kill him, very weak and disappointing gun :/

Finally, there's still 3 ladders perks : wood, iron, steel. But only wood and steel can be crafted, while the steel one requires only iron (short iron pipes and nut n bolts).

@Spider

Howdy, I suspect you are working on a big surprise update so I'll try not to bother you too much ;)

Quests.xml "challenge_InfectedAnimals" refuses to register zombie dog and zombie bear kills to complete the challenge.

It looks like ZombieDog should be animalZombieDog and zombieBear should read animalzombieBear.

Also for recipes ironBars and ironBarsCentered have different requirements which isn't an problem per say, just odd...

Cheers

@spider

weldertool repair cost is almost 5 times more expensive than the cost to make one itself.

making one need 50 scrapsteel and 50 brass. repairing an almost broken one can take 5-8 forged steels. 1 forged steel need 40 scrapsteel and 40 clays. intended ?

Also, I assembled an ACW assault rifle and tried it out. It feels really clunky as I was shooting at a pig 20 meters from, and no bullet was hitting it.

I'm having a similar issue with an 'old rifle'. I found some old rifles, but they seem not to hit a pig (or maybe they miss so much?). Tried several times, no hit. Didn't try it on other targets though. Weird, because I remember I had no problems with 'old rifle' in SP game.

Another issue is the DIET thing. I was having 'Healthy diet' for a while and then I died. I spawned again and had no diet buff, so I assumed it was 'neutral' diet. Since then I was eating only the best food I had, 'HealthyMealLarge' for a few days and was wondering when my diet improves and I will get 'good diet' buff. And suddenly I'm having 'Bad diet'??? Something is wrong here.

Edit: just a thought, maybe it is because the HealthyMealLarge has so much food and because of it we have very large periods between eating it, so the nutrition kicks in too slowly?

Edited by unlike them (see edit history)

@ unlike them

It's possible that your character is injesting other items that have negative nutrition value, such as snowberries? pain meds? coffee? alcohol?

question about tool molds. Do I need the object to make a mold of it? i.e. do I have to have a pickaxe in my inventory to make a pickaxemold? The recipe says it requires brickhammer and lumps of clay and there's a fire icon next to it. Is that campfire? forge? I can't get it to work with either if all I have are lumps of clay and the brickhammer. confused...

question about tool molds. Do I need the object to make a mold of it? i.e. do I have to have a pickaxe in my inventory to make a pickaxemold? The recipe says it requires brickhammer and lumps of clay and there's a fire icon next to it. Is that campfire? forge? I can't get it to work with either if all I have are lumps of clay and the brickhammer. confused...

yes you need clay and the tool e.g. brick hammer. You make it over a campfire with a metal grill

@ unlike them

It's possible that your character is injesting other items that have negative nutrition value, such as snowberries? pain meds? coffee? alcohol?

Didn't know there are items with a negative nutrition value. I was using painkillers, but they have a negative wellness, not nutrition.