True Survival

Spider

Any good seeds.

Im trying to start a new world but am having troubles finding a seed with big cities. All of the ones i've tried just have tiny towns and all of the vanilla seeds with big cities dont work in this mod due to the RWG being different, all the big cities in the vanilla seeds are now small towns.

Yes

Steam app. Games, right click 7d2d, properties, beta tab, op into 16.2

Yeah I can do that with my game Wolverine, but my dedicated server, which runs on its own machine through SteamCMD is at 16.3. Thats what I need to downgrade

Yeah I can do that with my game Wolverine, but my dedicated server, which runs on its own machine through SteamCMD is at 16.3. Thats what I need to downgrade

use this, just change the install path to your needs:

steamcmd +login anonymous +force_install_dir C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7d2d +app_update 294420 -beta alpha16.2 -validate +quit

The treasure hunter perk doesn't work cause your thief perk also has the line <setvalue perk_level="0" ... /> for the treasure radius effect, and that overwrites it again for everyone who didn't unlock the thief perk. If you simply delete that one line from the thief perk, it works.

Your magazines don't give 350xp on use as intended, but only around 10xp. Couldn't figure this one out myself but had a look at other mods with skillbooks to fix it. This solution is from Clockwork mod (Valmod uses another alternative, simpler method for skillups, but this one allows to adjust the xp). The skillmagazine format needs to be like this to work:

<item id="1688" name="scavengingForDummies">
<property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Misc/Book" />
<property name="Material" value="MprofessionPage" />
<property name="HoldType" value="21" />
<property name="Weight" value="5" />
<property name="FuelValue" value="5" />
<property name="Stacknumber" value="5000" />
<property name="CustomIcon" value="schematicMaster"/>
<property name="DescriptionKey" value="SkillMagazineReadDesc" />
<property class="Action1">
	<property name="Class" value="LearnRecipe" />
	<property name="Delay" value="1" />
	<property name="ActionExpBonusMultiplier" value="0" />
	<property name="Sound_start" value="Misc/recipe_unlocked" />			
	<property name="Recipes_to_learn" value="Scavenging_Skill"/>
	<property name="ActionExp" value="350"/>	
</property>		
</item>

plus there needs to be a corresponding fake recipe, for a non-existant crafting table, e.g.:

<recipe name="Scavenging_Skill" count="1" craft_area="Crafting_Table" >
<ingredient name="Ink" count="1"/>
</recipe>	  

and a corresponding skill item, that extends from a new master skill:

<item id="2061" name="MasterSkill">
<property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Misc/sackPrefab"/>
<property name="DropMeshfile" value="Items/Misc/sack_droppedPrefab"/>
<property name="Material" value="paper"/>
<property name="Weight" value="40"/>
<property name="HoldType" value="45"/>
<property name="Stacknumber" value="1"/>
<property name="Group" value="Resources"/>
<property name="UserHidden" value="true"/>
</item>	
<item id="2062" name="Scavenging_Skill">
<property name="Extends" value="MasterSkill"/>
<property name="ActionSkillGroup" value="Scavenging"/>
</item>		

Hope that helps a bit.

I suggest you make us combine 3 or 4 serving types (protein, grain, veggies and fruit) to gain nutrition buff. And special animal parts (like pork belly) should be very valuable.

That's the way it already works. Eating meat&corn kebabs for a long time you will get poor diet. You need fruits & veggies.

That's the way it already works. Eating meat&corn kebabs for a long time you will get poor diet. You need fruits & veggies.

Actually kabobs and meatpies already do give nutrition and are completely sufficient, all you need after a death (when your nutrition is reset and you get hit with bad diet) is some patience, it worked itself up again for me.

My diet is based on 5 nutrition healthy large meals, all 4 : protein, veggies, fruits and grains. Still, I go on bad diet a lot.

Is it because I get my face beaten by Z ? I hardly go on good diet, and when I get beaten it feels like my diet goes down straight away. Or is it because I use some painkillers/stimulants/chemical stuff ? If that's the case, it would be good to notice it in their description.

I don't complain, just trying to get it.

@Exxodous

Iron club can be made at an anvil (with a claw Hammer installed). Not to be confused with an anvil installed as a tool in a forge though, simply place it on the ground and use it as a stand-alone crafting bench.

@Spider

woodHatch1_v2 (1252) and woodHatch1_v3 (1253) need their ModelOffset to match woodHatch1_v1.

scrapHatch_v3 extends scrapHatch_v1 which includes an upgrade path to scrapHatch_v2. This creates and endless upgrade loop. Too bad there's no actionxp for upgrading it though lol.

@Exxodous

Iron club can be made at an anvil (with a claw Hammer installed). Not to be confused with an anvil installed as a tool in a forge though, simply place it on the ground and use it as a stand-alone crafting bench.

Thank you very much!

I am having the exact same problem with the nutrition... I don't take any of the stims/red bull/coffee/beer etc and all i eat is foods with 2 or 3 plus nutrition and after I die once I have yet to ever get back one of the good food buffs. With food being so scarce I find it extremely difficult to just spam eat good food to get a buff to be able to get my wellness back up. I love the concept of no bottom wellness cap, but i wish it was just a bit easier to get your wellness back up.

Also, anyone else having trouble logging in to the official server?

Yes I understand that but it is done in the research bench where you can't smelt things down.

You searched for nail while in there, correct? There is no nail schematic, you're just seeing the regular nail recipe for the forge, cause the search function always shows ALL recipes, regardless if you're in the right crafting station. Also does the same in vanilla.

ETA: if you want to unlock nails, you either have to buy the nail perk, or do the woodbuilding quest, they're unlocked at the end.

Edited by owl79 (see edit history)

You searched for nail while in there, correct? There is no nail schematic, you're just seeing the regular nail recipe for the forge, cause the search function always shows ALL recipes, regardless if you're in the right crafting station. Also does the same in vanilla.

ETA: if you want to unlock nails, you either have to buy the nail perk, or do the woodbuilding quest, they're unlocked at the end.

Thank you, that was driving me crazy thanks for the clarification.

hi Spider,

server might need to be restarted, been stuck at loading screen for a while now. unable to login after several attempt.

@Exxodous

if i'm not mistaken, it's for chicken coop, but that's end game items. u need huntingcraft lv 50 to craft chicken coop, means need to hunt 300-500 animals on average (i think) and convert their trophies into large bone. i tested in SP creative mode, but i still can't figure out how to use the chicken coop tho, the description said to upgrade it while holding egg in hand, but i tested to upgrade it with egg in hand or in bag doesn't work. not sure to upgrade it with what tool.

Player Reset-

Unlike them

*All resets are done around 8AM EST. Please post your 17 number Steam ID with your request to have your player reset on The Official True Survival Server

ip : 172.96.166.18

port : 24565

password : spider

*Current players please make sure your files are current before logging in.

*First time players before logging into the Server for the first time please start up a SP game to insure you have the Mod installed properly

Player Reset-

Unlike them

*All resets are done around 8AM EST. Please post your 17 number Steam ID with your request to have your player reset on The Official True Survival Server

ip : 172.96.166.18

port : 24565

password : spider

*Current players please make sure your files are current before logging in.

*First time players before logging into the Server for the first time please start up a SP game to insure you have the Mod installed properly

Can you help me?

How to ensure that the modified, Assembly-CSharp

Can this file work on the server?