True Survival

Spider

@Spider

Howdy, another one for ya.

The firstAidPerk has two levels. The second level does nothing.

The Large1stAidKit recipe that is unlocked doesn't exist in either recipe or item xml.

I watched some game play footage of version 15 on Youtube, wow I missed out on some neat content (having only played 7Days since version 16 came out).

The spider were actual creatures instead of blocks and chased you down! I don't think I could have produced enough antivenom to survive lol!

Cheers

Got another question. Ran over to the trader and he is nowhere to be found. Does he go on vacation or something lol?

Thanks btw for the answers about carrots guys.

each biome has a wandering trader that looks like an npc with club, the difference is, it's INVULNERABLE. fun thing is, if you're able to somehow 'herd' him and trap him within your base, he can be an awesome zombie's destroyer if a wandering horde coming to your base. can single handedly flatten an entire wandering horde.

Reset Request

Hey Spider,

After dying multiple times to your mod over, and over, and over, knowing that one small mistake can set me back hours of gameplay, I simply question my ability as a gamer and life in general. 9.5/10 Can't wait to hit the streets again! Can I please get a reset? <3

Steam ID 76561197980274817

Thanks!

Player Reset-

snakefiveoh

*All resets are done around 8AM EST. Please post your 17 number Steam ID with your request to have your player reset on The Official True Survival Server

ip : 172.96.166.18

port : 24565

password : spider

*Current players please make sure your files are current before logging in.

*First time players before logging into the Server for the first time please start up a SP game to insure you have the Mod installed properly

each biome has a wandering trader that looks like an npc with club, the difference is, it's INVULNERABLE. fun thing is, if you're able to somehow 'herd' him and trap him within your base, he can be an awesome zombie's destroyer if a wandering horde coming to your base. can single handedly flatten an entire wandering horde.

So the only place to find a trader is by chance to find the wanding one?

EDIT: Not sure it really matters cause now the trader joe wont let me in.... Just bounces me out even though sign says open and its 1800

Edited by Exxodous (see edit history)

So the only place to find a trader is by chance to find the wanding one?

EDIT: Not sure it really matters cause now the trader joe wont let me in.... Just bounces me out even though sign says open and its 1800

nope, there's an original trader settlement like in the original as well, but maybe rarer.

the bug that you cannot go inside the trader settlement is the bug from vanilla/original game tho. usually no cure on that unless start a new game, or you delete (refresh) that map region from the 7dtd folder.

@spider

add more ways to make coal? Instead of planks, maybe sticks

- - - Updated - - -

nope, there's an original trader settlement like in the original as well, but maybe rarer.

the bug that you cannot go inside the trader settlement is the bug from vanilla/original game tho. usually no cure on that unless start a new game, or you delete (refresh) that map region from the 7dtd folder.

Ive also read a server reboot, sometimes fixes it

Is there a thread somewhere explaining how to figure out which map region to delete? Hate to delete my base lol.