A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

you have the case, now you just need to get lucky and find a key (survivor combination i think). Expect a decent amount of ammo and stuff, it's a nice loot container, but its not exactly like a starting class case.

thanks ill keep looking then

Cant report this as a bug due to my game having this mod, but I was wondering if anyone has come across this before ..

7_Days_To_Die_2017_09_09_13_00_52_955.png

Died and reloaded in to see this :

7_Days_To_Die_2017_09_09_13_00_16_824.png

I hit it once and it goes back to the above, as an empty hole.

Here is another empty area that got filled :

7_Days_To_Die_2017_09_09_13_01_45_841.png

Cant report this as a bug due to my game having this mod, but I was wondering if anyone has come across this before ..

7_Days_To_Die_2017_09_09_13_00_52_955.png

Died and reloaded in to see this :

7_Days_To_Die_2017_09_09_13_00_16_824.png

I hit it once and it goes back to the above, as an empty hole.

Here is another empty area that got filled :

7_Days_To_Die_2017_09_09_13_01_45_841.png

This is vanila issue. I had this many times since A15 during digging trenches around my base.

Amanitasec

Ahhh thanks for confirmation.

You think they would have sorted that by now then...

Yeah it's very annoying I had hoped it would have been fixed by now.

I demo'd half a mountain to build my one base and I'd come back and there's the image of the mountain over my base.

Now if it was multiplayer would been an awesome camouflage to hide my base but it's super annoying.

I have a small fix that placing a frame corrects it. No need to shoot or hit the ground.

Ok hit a bug I'm not sure if it's mod (probably is).

I went to the motel think it was the Motel eight one. I won't go back to it for the obvious reason but I did use my scope on rifle to zoom in (high power scope) to nab a screenshot of it.

First is hotel not 100% sure it was the hotel itself or something else in the town but error hit just as I went up to hit the office door:

W91bmFE.thumb.jpg.12e9cb9c1b731823e3a25529e4778600.jpg

Second picture is the error:

https://imgur.com/CqEo2Zl

(Above image to large to insert so link)

Is there something I can do to fix or does some code need to be fixed in mod?

I managed to get away from the area thank god by hitting escape and walking a bit to bike and then coasting fairly far from the town/motel.

If for some odd reason it'll help here's some extra info on map.

Name: CharlieBallz

Where I took picture to get a rough estimate of town location: 776 N - 2145 W

Is there any way in this mod that enables me to strip out the bullets from guns ?

You think in assemble mode you be able to but at this moment in time not that I can figure out.

Thanks.

It used to, but check if there is a NoAmmo item in the items.xml file. Val used to incorporate the simple mod described here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?41679-Quick-Mod-Unloading-Ammo&p=437110&viewfull=1#post437110

I just made a quick sdx mod to automaticly add this feature if its not already implemented. SDX mod is at: https://github.com/7D2D/Mods/tree/master/NoAmmo

I was blaming Valmod for my FPS drops, but it looks like it is A16.3. There are peoples which are also complaining on fps drops, and leaking memory cousing crashes in vanila version. I have never played vanila A16.3 - I start this patch witch Valmod at once. I hope next patch will fix that.

I was blaming Valmod for my FPS drops, but it looks like it is A16.3. There are peoples which are also complaining on fps drops, and leaking memory cousing crashes in vanila version. I have never played vanila A16.3 - I start this patch witch Valmod at once. I hope next patch will fix that.

The main drops are around certain PIO, namely the towers are the worst culprits.

BTW what patch are you referring too Amanitasec ?

Special Zombies

I'm on Day 13 and have yet to come across Valmod's special zombies. I have Valmod Overhaul installed as well as Horde Edition except entityclasses.xml. Do I need to add something to have the special zombies in game?

I haven't seen any either....running Valmods Expansion and the Compo Pack here.

thanks ill keep looking then

you have the case, now you just need to get lucky and find a key (survivor combination i think). Expect a decent amount of ammo and stuff, it's a nice loot container, but its not exactly like a starting class case.

i found this case also in treasure chest, but never saw survival combination to drop anywhere. i even checked loot.xml and survival combination is not here as possible drop from anything. only survival note or survial note collection. is this bug or should i still keep searching?

Hi Valmar, A few things I hope you can help me with, items(chainsaw,auger,weapons) are getting repaired but dont loose durabilty? how can i fix that? also the Legendary Chainsaw gives no wood, and the scrap iron axe. Thanks in advance :)

I tried out Valmod for the first time today and had the same issue with the scrap iron axe not giving wood from trees. I fixed it by adding the extends fireaxeIron property in items.xml, but I have no idea if that is indeed the issue as I know very little about modding this game. Maybe give this a shot until an official fix is out?

The main drops are around certain PIO, namely the towers are the worst culprits.

BTW what patch are you referring too Amanitasec ?

Imho in my case it is because of playing time. First day is always allrigh, no fps drops (no matter how big is POI), second one is much worse, and third is unplayable. I will try rejoin the game after each two days, maybe it will help. Iam playing with 90min days. 3 h of playing, and break its ok for me.

I had naver used single mod in the past, so i decided to choose light version of Valmod first, so I am playing expansion pack. Next step will be of course overhaul, and then who knows maybe survivor, or vanila again, will see:) This game is really entertaining.

Archived