Just wonder if I am the only one interested in who are these people? ))))

Vampirenostra

6 hours ago, Someonebetter said:

Have you ran into them IRL and want the reward? lmao JK, I thought someone had said they are part of the actual dev team?  I remember watching one of Guns, Nerds, And Steel's streams and I think he said something about that... Not entirely sure?

This one I guess is on the very bottom of Pops`n`Pills factory.

I have never seen any of 7d2d devs in person and didn't even see a picture.

BTW another massive board found on top of the jail 😁 Even more faces there, but who are they? Kind of who is who?

7 hours ago, hiemfire said:

Kickstarter backers, I think it was a specific tier addition, and the QA team ended up on the wanted posters iirc. From what I recall the guy in the center is @unholyjoe  though I definitely could be remembering that wrong. 

so before any wrong gossips get started... i am officially retired from testing now and my name will be moved in the credits to reflect it. its been a long winding fun road but bones are too old for running from zombies. :)

also... the names are fictional  on the wanted posters.

A21.0_2023-08-06_23-40-25.jpg

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

4 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

so before any wrong gossips get started... i am officially retired from testing now and my name will be moved in the credits to reflect it. its been a long winding fun road but bones are too old for running from zombies. :)

Can't say you're that old judging by the picture 😁

39 minutes ago, Riamus said:

You shouldn't be removed from credits just because you are no longer QA.  You were QA and should be credited as such, imo.

Moved in, not removed from. There is a difference. There is likely a portion for those who helped with the development that moved on to other things for one reason or another.

@unholyjoe you still have your QA tag here. :)

Edited by hiemfire (see edit history)

1 hour ago, hiemfire said:

Moved in, not removed from. There is a difference. There is likely a portion for those who helped with the development that moved on to other things for one reason or another.

@unholyjoe you still have your QA tag here. :)

Ah, I misread that.  :)

Even so, I think whatever role(s) a person plays in development should be credited.  So the original QA credit should still be there, imo.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

24 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Ah, I misread that.  :)

Even so, I think whatever role(s) a person plays in development should be credited.  So the original QA credit should still be there, imo.

There is the "ex-pimps" section of the credits to reflect past staff already (with their previous roles listed)

Also Lucky must be a very good QA tester 😊

Edited by NekoPawtato (see edit history)

22 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

cool to come out to say that thank you for helping refine the game and creating an experience that is at best bug free for users :)

Edited by Callum123456789 (see edit history)

On 8/7/2023 at 6:49 AM, unholyjoe said:

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that.

You will be missed as a QA, you were awesome!

I'm sure (or I hope) we'll continue to see you here from time to time.

On 8/7/2023 at 5:18 AM, Roland said:

You shoulda drank more Dr. Pepper, Joe. It is the elixir of life and you can always trust it. It's a doctor.

Brilliant!  The next game needs to be called 7 doctors to survive!  😅

12 hours ago, Callum123456789 said:

cool to come out to say that thank you for helping refine the game and creating an experience that is at best bug free for users :)

For some reason I read that as "bug free like it's users" 😅