Can it be done? Want to move leveled up toons to a new map.

lil_joha

Been Playing this game for years now.  Only thing is once we get a leveled up toon . We have visited and seen the whole map. But we are tired of the leveling to enjoy the game.  Is there a way to move our leveled toons to a new map?  We are using a server and this is a family multi player world. WE love exploring  new worlds . 

tdr:   Need instructions on moving leveled players on a server to a new Map.

The word toon is short for "cartoon character" and comes from the French word cartone which is the word for the pasteboard that early drawings were done on. It became synonymous with video game characters sometime in the 1990's by common usage.

Fun fact: Little Nemo is the oldest animated cartoon character, making his animated debut in 1911. There is one cartoon older, Fantasmagorie (1908), but it features an unnamed protagonist who is essentially just a stick figure.

6 hours ago, Urban Blackbear said:

The word toon is short for "cartoon character" and comes from the French word cartone which is the word for the pasteboard that early drawings were done on. It became synonymous with video game characters sometime in the 1990's by common usage.

Fun fact: Little Nemo is the oldest animated cartoon character, making his animated debut in 1911. There is one cartoon older, Fantasmagorie (1908), but it features an unnamed protagonist who is essentially just a stick figure.

I was going to say that I have used it since at least the mid 90's referring to characters in game.

Using the word toon I guess that shows my age. Yes its my character and the move was successful. Thou my sis  did it without letting me know so I could at least fill up my inventory with necessary supply's. Now we can have new things to explore and enjoy.