I wish I had a video of this

Maharin

I saw, for at least the third time now, a dead chicken corpse sliding along the ground at a decent pace.  They will hit a wall and slide along it until they hit a corner or something that prevents them from sliding further.

Has anyone else seen this?

seen a few times in this game and i have seen it in medieval dynasty and more then enough times in night of the dead. (just about everything dead does it in notd even the gibs). :)

so 2 UE4 games and 1 Unity game so far.

oh and also several times in world of warcraft.

I remember seeing this a couple of times in closed experimental, but never got it to replicate well enough to bother with a report. It coincided with a similar bug regarding players who had respawned, and once that bug was resolve, I never worried about it again.   Haven't seen that in a while.

On 12/5/2020 at 10:17 PM, Vaeliorin said:

At 25 seconds or so, a dead chicken goes sliding by.  So there is at least one video record of it.

If I seen that happen i'd prob have had the same reaction he did, just stop and stare wondering what the hell is going on here. I can't say i've seen this happen in 7dtd to me before, seen some odd things though over my years, but the chicken thing is a new one.

The other day i saw it. The chicken had entered a trader outpost and as it saw me, it obviously got scared and ran away, up a staircase, jumped over the wall but there was spikes there. It killed the bird quickly but the corpse still went through lol. The dead chicken slided down on the ground after it landed, kept going along side a big boulder where it stopped shortly after. I stood there quite amazed. I also noticed there was another chicken and a rabbit stuck in the spikes, that i promptly harvested lol. Thanks for leading me there, dead chicken.

On 12/4/2020 at 6:27 PM, unholyjoe said:

seen a few times in this game and i have seen it in medieval dynasty and more then enough times in night of the dead. (just about everything dead does it in notd even the gibs). :)

so 2 UE4 games and 1 Unity game so far.

oh and also several times in world of warcraft.

I occasionally have to chase giblets up hills in Fallout 4 to get the loot off them... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived