[AIO] Fix Immersion for all blocks

kronons

Fixed immersion for all blocks to degrade after looting.

Versions

1.0 All blocks degrade with looting.
1.1 Added Store Shelves.
1.2 Added Grills.
1.3 Added Kitchen Assets.
1.4 Add Wood and Metal Desk.
1.5 Fixed warning and infinite loops.

1.6 Fixed cupboards/cabinet to downgrade correctly.

Disclaimer: I got inspiration for this mod from Stallion.

Kronons-Immersion-Mod.zip

6 hours ago, AaronG85 said:

This is awesome and I'll say it again I don't know why @madmole and the team at TFP don't integrate this into Vanilla. Thanks again @kronons the work is greatly appreciated.

My guess is, that through the random chance of open or lootable container you balance the loot in POIs. 

@krononsI would think about an upgrade to block counter for players who like the option that looted containers recover stock. Its fairly simple but would turn all open containers to lootable ones (again) after some time. 

20 hours ago, belowzeros said:

is this an AIO and use this instead of your bookcase mod?

Yep!

16 hours ago, giKoN said:

My guess is, that through the random chance of open or lootable container you balance the loot in POIs. 

@krononsI would think about an upgrade to block counter for players who like the option that looted containers recover stock. Its fairly simple but would turn all open containers to lootable ones (again) after some time. 

True I could. But I think this way it makes it harder and better. Also some POIs will completly respawn with quests so my logic is it doesn't need to respawn. Also forces you to keep exploring and finding new places.

22 hours ago, AaronG85 said:

This is awesome and I'll say it again I don't know why @madmole and the team at TFP don't integrate this into Vanilla. Thanks again @kronons the work is greatly appreciated.

I know right? But with this then there would be no need for loot respawn. So I guess I know why TFP didn't put it in.

• Roland locked this topic

I’ve deleted a dispute between modders kronons and stallionsden from this thread.  That dispute must not be discussed here anymore, under Rule 5 of the forum's modding policy.  But out of that dispute, I will preserve this for clarity and the sake of etiquette:

kronons says that he thought stallionsden’s Open Door Syndrome mod “was a great idea and [kronons] drew inspiration from it.” kronons also says that this is his own version of that idea, which kronons wrote by himself from scratch.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Great work, I will test it soon and post any issues I find!

One thing you want to pay attention to right away is case sensitivity, or your mod will cause issues in case-sensitive operating systems such as Linux...

Specifically you should rename the folder "config" to "Config"

Archived