[AIO] Fix Immersion for all blocks

kronons

Also, in ModInfo.xml, it is customary to credit the original mod author, followed by a comma, then your name.

Unless its a complete rewrite, in which case you may want to open your own topic and link back to this one...

6 hours ago, ktrain said:

Also, in ModInfo.xml, it is customary to credit the original mod author, followed by a comma, then your name.

Unless its a complete rewrite, in which case you may want to open your own topic and link back to this one...

It's not a complete rewrite, although I had to change a lot of code and added my own as well. I'll put the credit in for everyone who has thought of it.

Thanks for your help.

Ok did some testing and ... it's almost perfect!

Excellent job on this one, no conflicts with any of the other mods installed

Here are the issues I have found (I can get more specific if need be):

The looted cabinets always degrade to the generic looking old wood textures, regardless of whether they were wood or metal, new or old, before looting

The corner upper cabinets do not downgrade into corner shape and the strraight upper cabinets sometimes downgrade a half block deeper into the wall, becoming flush with the wall rather than sticking out of the wall half a block

I think more localization is in order, as the store shelves sometime have weird names when you look at them, i.e. store shelf half upper bla bla bla, these shoould all be called store shelf

And the new wood crate(the one with ropes around it), that you find in the main loot of POI, does not disappear after looting

but compared to all the stuff that works perfectly, these are EXTREMELY minor issues, and will not keep me from using it whether you fix or not, i love this mod!

Archived