Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

6 hours ago, Akzyra said:

Its missing the itemtypeicon sprite.

Updated with that.

1 hour ago, TMilla0 said:

How do modlets work in multiplayer games? I'm specifically looking at the backpack buttons modlet. From my understanding and previous posts here, everyone has to download the zip file, stick the folder containing the data in a 7 Days to Die mod folder, and launch the game. Are there any known issues for using this modlet in multiplayer? Am I correct that everyone has to download the modlet? And since the modlet is so lite, I'm assuming (hoping) we won't have to start a new game. Is that right? Thank you for making this modlet and thanks in advance to anyone who reads this question.

The backpack buttons modlet has tobe on the server AND the client due to new icons.

Since it's not increasing backpack size, it shouldn't need a new game.

The server thing has always been weird to me with 7 days. I'm playing and hosting it directly off my own computer, so does that mean that if I just download the mod to my mods folder that it will be on both the server and the client? Thank you!

3 hours ago, TMilla0 said:

The server thing has always been weird to me with 7 days. I'm playing and hosting it directly off my own computer, so does that mean that if I just download the mod to my mods folder that it will be on both the server and the client? Thank you!

That's right.

If you're playing your game and people join you, that makes YOU the server. :)

3 hours ago, the_denisimus said:

Is there a way to go back from 96 slots to 60 slots? I changed the version in the mods folder, but the game still thinks that I have a 96-slot version installed, when I take things from chests it takes more than 60 slots.

You have to start a new game for it to change.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:20 AM, KhaineGB said:

That's right.

If you're playing your game and people join you, that makes YOU the server. :)

Wait, even for UI modlets the non host clients don't need them? Dang, I have been missing out on modding mine lately cause I didn't wanna explain to other people how to drag folders to merge.

20 hours ago, felronis said:

Wait, even for UI modlets the non host clients don't need them? Dang, I have been missing out on modding mine lately cause I didn't wanna explain to other people how to drag folders to merge.

Generally, nope. SMX is different though cos Sirillion uses a lot of custom images, and servers don't push images.

But my backpack one just moves around vanilla stuff, so it can all be on the server.

I have been trying hard to get the Backpack buttons to work but can figure it out. 

I have the right folder in the Mods folder. 

but when i enter the game there is no change. 

I see some comments saying it wont work in the multiplayer games that im playing in, but it also wont work in a new single player game. Any ideas?

You probably put the wrong folder in there.

When you get the zip file, it'll have a folder in it with a stupidly long name. Inside THAT folder is another one, which will be called KHA19-96BBMFW (or something similar).

THAT goes in the mods folder.