Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

11 hours ago, rivle said:

You probably copied the wrong folder. Copy this folder to your Mods folder "KHA19-BackpackButtons"

btw Khaine, are they any changes? I played with A18 buttons mods on my A19 and i had no issues. 

Thank you for your replay. i guess some old files from 18.4 cause the problem. i unistall the game delete all the game files manually i reinstall it again and place back my last save and the backpack buttons mod. Its all work perfectly now. 

2 hours ago, AmethystLainey said:

you only see the icons when your in a container , if thats not the issue then Im not sure what else to tell you

Yeah i'm looking inside a container but no icons

Just a vanilla server with the 60 backpack and food / water bars + the icon mod   should work its from the same  developer

4 hours ago, AmethystLainey said:

Im still having issues with animals - I have it set to 70 I believe and Im on Day 2 Night and I have seen a total of 2 Piggus and that is all. :(

Hi AmethysLainey

Install the Stallionsden mod "Invisible animal fix", I just installed and checked, there are animals where you look.

Be sure to change the configuration of the KhaineGB mod, to avoid poor performance.

I have it in 10 animals.

Thank you! :)   The Spawns and Claims mod feels like of cheaty when it comes to the spawns.    I can walk up to deer and they don't run away.  Same with every other animal.  Kind of sucks.   Hopefully that AI issue will be sorted out because animals are far and few between in the regular version.  By the way, what does max spawns mean?   Is the max # of animals or zombies on the screen at any given time?  If I set it as zero, I'll never see a zombie?   Thanks!

The animal AI is actually just broken in vanilla. I've seen the same thing happen to other folks who have NO modlets installed.

And it's the max in the WORLD at any time. So yes, if you set zombies to 0, you'll never see a zombie.

1 minute ago, Ornias said:

Stacksize mod? Pretty please?

Nope.

1) I don't know how to mass-edit stack sizes with xpath, and don't really want to learn.

2) You've got a bigger backpack. You don't need a bigger stack size mod, AND bigger stack sizes can break forges causing you to lose your base, so I STRONGLY recommend against it.

1 hour ago, angrysquirrel said:

Thank you! :)   The Spawns and Claims mod feels like of cheaty when it comes to the spawns.    I can walk up to deer and they don't run away.  Same with every other animal.  Kind of sucks.   Hopefully that AI issue will be sorted out because animals are far and few between in the regular version.  

that's a vanilla issue, nothing to do with the modlet there

Edited by belowzeros (see edit history)

Added a new modlet.

https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/khaines-modlets-a19/-/archive/master/khaines-modlets-a19-master.zip?path=KHA19-BiggerBloodmoon

It increaes the size of the bloodmoon, both in total number and max alive, so you should get more zombies and make things more interesting. I also removed crawlers, so hopefully it should work like Guppy's old trickle fix, and implemented new zombies with a reduced amount of AI-Targets and AI-Tasks, which helps with FPS on bloodmoon.

Also linked on first page. :)

Only tested it up to GS50, but everything seems fine so anything higher than that should be ok.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

Hey, i have the backpack buttons and BP60 storage increase installed. The buttons work fine. When it comes to the storage increase, I have the space available to use, I just cant use "R" to quick loot everything in a container past the original 45 storage. I can drag items into the spaces, they just don't transfer automatically when I use the R key.