Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

I don't know what I am doing wrong but I am trying to use backpack buttons, and 60 slot backpack and neither are showing up in game, it's still vanilla. I have EAC disabled as well. Mods installed in 7DaystoDie/Mod folder.

Any help is appreciated thanks!

Edit - also should mention no other mods installed

Problem solved I just had to copy the folder from inside the zip folder to mods. (if that makes sense)

Edited by moodygamer
Fixed Problem (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, dvl013112 said:

hello do the backpack mods make the bikes inventory bigger to?

Hi dvl013112

I don't think so, it just makes the inventory big, you would have to install another mod for the vehicle inventory, try the stedman420 mod.

I have that installed and no errors.

link:  

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

7 hours ago, belowzeros said:

hero KGB.  thanks as always.

barb wire!  =p

Khaine have you used HDHQ Plants in A19?  Mine are flickering like I'm at an LSD party.  Only asking because of the pickup modlet.

Nope, I haven't. They'd probably need to be rebuilt for the new Linear Colour Space.

2 hours ago, Bazzas said:

Hi :). I am abit new to mods in this game and whoundering what is XML?

XML is what the main game files are written in. Basically it means these mods don't need any custom DLL patches.

2 hours ago, Capt_Efficiency said:

I've got the same issue as SkitzTGPG regarding the forge. Sometimes it lets you take stuff out, sometimes not. I've found getting out/in of inventory fixes it temporarily.

Plain A19 install, just using some of your modlets.

Will have a look at it, but everything has been working great for me. It's basically just the bigforge code from DF ported over as a modlet.

48 minutes ago, InvictusESP said:

Hi, how to install this mod? The game gets stuck in "Loading UI".

It could be useful to have this in the top post (I installed this in the past, but it's been 2 years since I last played this...).

Thanks!

I generally assume most folks know how to manually install modlets since it's been a thing since A17.

Make a Mods folder in your 7DTD directory, open the zip file you downloaded. There will be a folder with a stupid long name. Open that folder and you'll see another folder called something like KHA19-60BBM (using the backpack as an example).

Put THAT in your Mods folder.

3 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

Make a Mods folder in your 7DTD directory, open the zip file you downloaded. There will be a folder with a stupid long name. Open that folder and you'll see another folder called something like KHA19-60BBM (using the backpack as an example).

Put THAT in your Mods folder.

Thanks! This was exactly my problem, as I said, it's been a while since I last played this.

Hey guys. Happy to join you here. I love those mods but now at alpha 19 i try to use the backpack buttons mod but i cant make it to work. i play in vanilla game with no other mods in it. i create a "Mods" folder in the 7dtd directory and i extrack the mod in there but the buttons dosent show on game. obviously i make something wrong but what is that? 

46 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

Anyone else using the MAX ANimals/Zeds/Claims 

Since I have started using it I have yet to see any animals.

Hi AmethystLainey

I am currently using it, I have seen some animals, but if more zombies, set it to 45 zombies, 15 animals and 1 claim block, you can try adjusting it to your needs, but it affects performance, at least for me, that's why I lowered it from 75 zombies to 45.

Before installing it, no zombie appears, I checked my configuration and everything was fine, I don't know why this error occurred.

I had the same issue with the output slots on the forge. I was able to fix it by adding a depth="10" attribute to to the grid element of the windowThreeForgeOutput window and changing the height attribute of the window to 198. I do not know if both are necessary. I compared the mod to the original game XML, and these were the two differences, so I tried it, and it worked.

Thanks for the excellent mods!

10 hours ago, Unborn said:

Hey guys. Happy to join you here. I love those mods but now at alpha 19 i try to use the backpack buttons mod but i cant make it to work. i play in vanilla game with no other mods in it. i create a "Mods" folder in the 7dtd directory and i extrack the mod in there but the buttons dosent show on game. obviously i make something wrong but what is that? 

You probably copied the wrong folder. Copy this folder to your Mods folder "KHA19-BackpackButtons"

btw Khaine, are they any changes? I played with A18 buttons mods on my A19 and i had no issues. 

Edited by rivle (see edit history)

Not sure why, but The 4th slot or 1st and 2nd slots in the bottom row of output in forge will not allow me to collect those items.  I cannot highlight or do anything to them.  Any thoughts?  Only mods installed are the ones posted here.  I have reinstalled everyone to make sure they were all up to date etc.

251570_20200703225414_1.png