What Upcoming Game or Movie are you hyped for

RestInPieces

Metro Exodus

Picked this up on Steam 2 days ago. It is fantastic, I am really enjoying it. And the graphics are jaw-dropping.

Red Dead Redemption 2

This on the other hand I could not get into. The controls are so damn clunky and inconsistent that I could not bear it and uninstalled after only a few hours' play. Graphics are amazing, though not as good as Metro Exodus.

I am really looking forward to The Color Out of Space, which hits the UK cinemas on Feb 28th. I am a massive Lovecraft nerd and Color happens to be my favorite story of his.

You may wish to lower you expectations...

Actually, check out

instead. :smile-new:

I think Elric would better fit a tv show. It's a pretty long and dark story for a film, they would probably butcher it.

If I'm remembering right, some of the people who brought us ST Discovery are planning such a series. When I wake up screaming at night, I find myself praying that Jackson will save us with a trilogy instead. Not that Jackson is some kind of genius. In fact, LOTR may just be the result of monkeys+typewriters*time=Shakespeare.

-Morloc

I’d be excited for Dead Matter but I think the devs are shady and I don’t think the game is near being playable

It has alot of dead linger feel about it and those that played it also know what happenned to that dev team. I have the same thoughts bout the dev team if they the same but with a diff name. But certainly looking forward to it since i am a backer.

Would love to see a great movie based off a great game, but they tend to screw the movies up every time they try. If they did manage to make a great movie out of a great game, I'd love to see a Bioshock movie with Rapture as the setting, plus a sequel based on Bioshock 2, and maybe a movie based on F.E.A.R. would be awesome as well. They'd have to get the mood, the setting, the atmosphere right.

It has alot of dead linger feel about it and those that played it also know what happenned to that dev team. I have the same thoughts bout the dev team if they the same but with a diff name. But certainly looking forward to it since i am a backer.

The head dev of that game was so shady...I think he has changed dev teams several times now. You can read more about his reflections here:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/the-dead-linger/steam-early-access-zombie-game?amp

Edit: What is sad about the article is it sounds like he still doesnt fully own their failure with the dead linger and he points the finger at misplaced player expectations and not trimming down the scope of the game sooner. Its probably best hes not leading his own team anymore. Hopefully, he will learn how to better manage one in his future endeavors.

The head dev of that game was so shady...I think he has changed dev teams several times now. You can read more about his reflections here:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/the-dead-linger/steam-early-access-zombie-game?amp

Edit: What is sad about the article is it sounds like he still doesnt fully own their failure with the dead linger and he points the finger at misplaced player expectations and not trimming down the scope of the game sooner. Its probably best hes not leading his own team anymore. Hopefully, he will learn how to better manage one in his future endeavors.

Yeh agreed. Like we have your money now we gonna ping off with it.

Picked this up on Steam 2 days ago. It is fantastic, I am really enjoying it. And the graphics are jaw-dropping.

Ya, I'm really looking forward to playing it. Of course, I'll still wait for a sale though cuz I'm not willing to pay full price for a game I don't technically own (given Steam rules and nonsense).

This on the other hand I could not get into. The controls are so damn clunky and inconsistent that I could not bear it and uninstalled after only a few hours' play. Graphics are amazing, though not as good as Metro Exodus.

Don't say that.... good controls is extremely important for me. Now I know why my sister's bf uses a controller on his PC. I hate controllers. Ugh... this killed my mood.

Skyrim 2 is NOT a thing..... The Next Elder Scrolls Game is though.

Technicality. You knew what I was talking about. Besides, I could still be right... no one knows what the next Elder Scrolls game will be titled as.

Archived