Dev Diary Pruning....

Roland

I just wanted to devote my first post as a long time lurker/reader to say THANK YOU whoever took care of that.

Ive been playing on PC since A15 or 16 and played on PS4 before that. 7D2D is easily one of my all-time fav games and I love A18 for the most part. I only recently made an account here but have been lurking through most of the a18 dev diary. At some point I'll get around to writing a positive steam review too.

I noticed someone gave him his own "Trunkisms" thread and moved all the crap to there lol.

As a reader I was getting a bit frustrated with that garbage clogging up the dev diary. Sounds like someone didn't get what they really wanted from Santa and decided to take it out on TFP and the forum users.

Seasons in the game sounds good. Adds more to it the game. I think most people would just move to there winter homes when it get's cold though. :)

But it would be a bit different to exploring though. I mean wait till winter to go through the desert.

The snow biome could turn into the plains biome during the warmer days.

You are beating a dead horse :glee: Welcome to the Horsey Club :D

and like my diarrhea?

after taco-bell

What's the deal with camels anyway? Why would there be camels in this game?

Have you ever seen a camel! their jerks, they spit on you! , then they drink your water!, make weird sounds! and their just mutant lamas!

plus they were part of Arizona history! what if they come back as zombies and they spit at your base!!!!!

what if they drink all of your water at your base!!

and what if they eat your crops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why my job is to punch camels and keep them in there grave!

JOEL, only small question: if a junk bot will be advanced tier 3 auto turret, junk turret is tier one, as I understand. But what is Tier 2???

Gatling junker!

but i think the junker should have some mods. like the junkerbot mod , Gatling mod , fire chamber, ammo modifier and a few more. to make the junker more special

after taco-bell

Have you ever seen a camel! there jerks, they spit on you! , they drink your water!, make weird sounds! and there just mutant lamas!

plus they were part of Arizona history! what if they come back as zombies and they spit at your base!!!!!

what if they drink all of your water at your base!!

and what if they eat your crops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why my job is to punch camels and keep them in there grave!

Wow! I had no idea that camels were in Arizona since the 1800's.

But don't worry about camel zombies because I got another camel puncher for you. lol

• 2 weeks later...
well that would explain all the unauthorized math books someone paid for with my credit card, as well as a bunch of telemarketers all of a seudden started calling. The final thing that I have been wondering about is why i keep getting pamphlets in the mail about scientology. You have solved The mystery lol. :p:)

What? Amway didn't call? Well.......I have an Opportunity for YOU.

Archived