Sittable furnitures

moongaming

• 4 weeks later...

Oh boy! This is just what my inner decorator needed :tickled_pink: I had already remodeled my house, but this allowed me to add new furniture and a full bathroom to the family room. That came out pretty nice! I have screenshots on Steam of that.

I'm enjoying the mod a lot. Thank you so much for sharing. I tried to find this on Nexus to endorse it. If I missed it, just let me know. I'm happy to add screenies and my thumbs up!

Edited by Netwit2008 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey!

I updated this mod for A18 !

-automatic Localization import included

-new HD Icons

-fixed some errors being thrown

the Mod is also available on the mod launcher under Modlets.

Awesome work dude! Only issue I’m having is the icons aren’t popping up. Everything else seems to be working fine!

I got a copy the other day and I get this error: "The freferenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'test') is missing!

Other than that it works fine in A18!!

Seeing the same issue here, I have not been able to track down which object is throwing it but determined it is this mod for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Wonkiest rocking chair ever... but i love it.. and this mod.

Amazing work. Jealous of it actually. The PC is awesome, the hot tub, the carousel, Great man. Just great.

Now my Community Town feel real!

EDIT:

Sad day.. have to remove the mod. Spamming the same error mentioned above... also gave some severely ♥♥♥♥ed up bugs on my server

Once getting off a hammock, it made my server unplayable. I saw players moving in place, then couldnt jump. Couldnt use DM or CM to fly. Removed the hammock, ZOOM we all fly across the map and then are stuck again. Remove a chair, ZOOM again.

Big bug... really hope it gets fixed.

EDIT again: I think it seems to be the rocking chair. The bug only happened to me directly after using a rocking chair, or while a player was.

Edited by jerseyetr (see edit history)

Wonkiest rocking chair ever... but i love it.. and this mod.

Amazing work. Jealous of it actually. The PC is awesome, the hot tub, the carousel, Great man. Just great.

Now my Community Town feel real!

EDIT:

Sad day.. have to remove the mod. Spamming the same error mentioned above... also gave some severely ♥♥♥♥ed up bugs on my server

Once getting off a hammock, it made my server unplayable. I saw players moving in place, then couldnt jump. Couldnt use DM or CM to fly. Removed the hammock, ZOOM we all fly across the map and then are stuck again. Remove a chair, ZOOM again.

Big bug... really hope it gets fixed.

EDIT again: I think it seems to be the rocking chair. The bug only happened to me directly after using a rocking chair, or while a player was.

Unfortunately I had alerted him to that error back in 17. Had to remove his stuff from Ravenhearst which Im sad about as it is a much loved modlet. Hopefully he can fix it so we can readd it in RH6.

Unfortunately I had alerted him to that error back in 17. Had to remove his stuff from Ravenhearst which Im sad about as it is a much loved modlet. Hopefully he can fix it so we can readd it in RH6.

Have you tested any single items? Maybe its a specific item that is doing it... This never happened back in A17 for me and my server. But that was before he added the rocking chair, hot tub, showers, the dinner table, GoT Throne etc.

So to me, it seems to be a problem with a single or set of new items added after the initial mod was released.

For me the error about the script has been ongoing since day one. BUT it never crashed out my server or anything crazy so i suspect its something that was added recently making it worse, or its something in the new Alpha thats compounding the issue.

When i get some time i will see if i can add the items in one at a time and pinpoint which ones cause it

Ok really sorry to hear about your problems jersey and Jax.

I was very busy working on my new mods and forgot to check the thread here.

Made a quickfix which fixed the error and disabled the rocking chair movement until I find a fix.

Since this mod is using a tons of unity components and random stuff it's hard to track down every bugs haven't found anything else so far.

Ok really sorry to hear about your problems jersey and Jax.

I was very busy working on my new mods and forgot to check the thread here.

Made a quickfix which fixed the error and disabled the rocking chair movement until I find a fix.

Since this mod is using a tons of unity components and random stuff it's hard to track down every bugs haven't found anything else so far.

No need for apologies. We understand completely, i just wish there was a way I could have helped some people out with it. Thank you for the quick fix. This modlet is still one of the top ones. Love it.

Thank the author

but this new version I can't translate it.

we are chinese players,last version I translated it and it shows normally.

but now I translated it,It still shows English.

and i tried Japanese,It's also shows English and others mods has no problem in translation,

So I think this new version may have some problems.

I'm sorry my English is not very good:02.47-tranquillity:

I had no trouble changing the text to Japanese in the same way as before. If you were able turn it to Chinese before, you shouldn't have any trouble with it. I'm erasing the localization texts from the modlet and adding the sittable furniture's JP localization to the end of my main localization manually though. I should probably be able to do it just by erasing the English localization text.

A18.1_2019-11-09_08-02-23.jpg.7d0f3146bc4a85c33aa8141ae15dbd5f.jpg

A18.1_2019-11-09_08-02-13.jpg.da7f888aef0f8f109c861e0bab9c0015.jpg

Edited by chikorina (see edit history)

I solved my translation problem...

Someone just found that A18 will automatically load the translation in mod, but after I translated it, I pasted it into the translation file of the system, and I did not delete your original English translation, so it still displays English, now I delete your English translation and it will display normally.

Thank you for your patience:smile-new:

• 2 weeks later...