madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

and BY THE WRATH OF THE PIMPS

WE WILL SACRIFICE A17 AND RISE THE BLOOD MOON

RELEASE THE HORDES AND LETS THEM SWEEP THE LAND!!!

LETS THE BLOOD OF A17 DRY!

AND LETS A18'S BLOOD FLOW THROUGH THE VALLEYS

AND ALLOW IT TO RISE A NEW

AMEN!

Let's summon the Kraken together pal (i'll do it the satanic way if you don't mind) :horn:

SPMIP EHT FO HTARW EHT YB dna

NOOM DOOLB EHT ESIR DNA 71A ECIFIRCAS LLIW EW

!!!DNAL EHT PEEWS MEHT STEL DNA SEDROH EHT ESAELER

!YRD 71A FO DOOLB EHT STEL

SYELLAV EHT HGUORHT WOLF DOOLB S'81A STEL DNA

WEN A ESIR OT TI WOLLA DNA

!NEMA

Im sorry to be a fuddy duddy....don't mind me, but it is concerning to me that you are currently at school and yet posting here 3-4 times per page. I know school is boring, but .....dude.

+1 (x # of grains of sand...)

3-4? Must be busy doing something...

US/FL tax dollars being put to good use.

Watching some streams yesterday, I could see that using the junk-turret was pretty overpowered.

I hope there will be some balancing changes to it. (something like like friendly fire, activation timer, smaller attack angle, preventing using other weapon - holding a remote control)

Else everyone and their cat will play the game by picking up and placing the turrets constantly.

We are making some adjustments but naa, I don't bother with them at all because I have pretty good aim and those things eat up all your iron. I'm not saying they aren't great, but not everyone will bother with them. They are nice to watch your back but end up feeling high maintenance after a while to me. I think players with lower shooting skills will use them the most. Its two slots though, one for ammo and one for the turret and to me space if precious.

When you wake up Joel, follow this advice: never work on your birthday ! Stay home, play Skyrim, enjoy the sun, but don't go to the office. The release of A18 can wait, no one is in a hurry, players are very empathetic and understanding people and will wait patiently until Tuesday or Wednesday. Have a good day !

Hah, getting 18 out will be the best birthday present I could ask for. I've been dying to release for two months because it was awesome then (but still a little rough around the edges).

We are making some adjustments but naa, I don't bother with them at all because I have pretty good aim and those things eat up all your iron. I'm not saying they aren't great, but not everyone will bother with them. They are nice to watch your back but end up feeling high maintenance after a while to me. I think players with lower shooting skills will use them the most. Its two slots though, one for ammo and one for the turret and to me space if precious.

How many must fixes today?

Agree with you there bro, I think I would use them more of base def vs screamers. Let them kill them for me instead of me having to run out side and take them out

Hah, getting 18 out will be the best birthday present I could ask for. I've been dying to release for two months because it was awesome then (but still a little rough around the edges).

Happy Birthday MM!!! Thank you for your passion to bring 7d2d to life. Been around since A6 and appreciate you guys hanging in there to keep working on the game. 👍

Looking forward to playing the crap out of A18 through the holidays and then some. 😎

Agreed...backpack space is like gold and need that iron for repair kits, space for bones, glue, and tape (otherwise known as A18 Diamonds!) Great Alpha though, most polished Alpha to date! That is all...carry on...

Archived