Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Well, A17 is giving me a proper farewell. Day seven and I'm just minding my own business making a few modifications to a little diner for the first horde. A stray zed decides to stop by and see what's going on. I go to open the door to let him in. At the same time I hit 'e' to open the door I hear the dogs barking. Five zed dogs come barging in... and they're mad. My trusty tier 2 almost broken shotty manages to take out three of them before the other two rip me to shreds. After returning to the diner from home with an old crappy pistol I make the last two... and the zed... pay in blood for this outrage. I return to my work and manage to promptly break my leg. It's been awhile since I've had a dog horde.

Thank you A17 for giving me one last tragic/comic memory to remember you by.

Well, A17 is giving me a proper farewell. Day seven and I'm just minding my own business making a few modifications to a little diner for the first horde. A stray zed decides to stop by and see what's going on. I go to open the door to let him in. At the same time I hit 'e' to open the door I hear the dogs barking. Five zed dogs come barging in... and they're mad. My trusty tier 2 almost broken shotty manages to take out three of them before the other two rip me to shreds. After returning to the diner from home with an old crappy pistol I make the last two... and the zed... pay in blood for this outrage. I return to my work and manage to promptly break my leg.

Thank you A17 for giving me one last tragic/comic memory to remember you by.

Hehe ;) Don't forget to say goodbye to the old sedans and the hoe before leaving.

well, a17 is giving me a proper farewell. Day seven and i'm just minding my own business making a few modifications to a little diner for the first horde. A stray zed decides to stop by and see what's going on. I go to open the door to let him in. At the same time i hit 'e' to open the door i hear the dogs barking. Five zed dogs come barging in... And they're mad. My trusty tier 2 almost broken shotty manages to take out three of them before the other two rip me to shreds. After returning to the diner from home with an old crappy pistol i make the last two... And the zed... Pay in blood for this outrage. I return to my work and manage to promptly break my leg.

Thank you a17 for giving me one last tragic/comic memory to remember you by.

rise from the blood moon!!

Lets the hordes come!!!

Let them sweep alpha 17

let the new blood flow from alpha 18

then release the kraken!!!!!!!!!

they updated the strip club lol

Im sorry to be a fuddy duddy....don't mind me, but it is concerning to me that you are currently at school and yet posting here 3-4 times per page. I know school is boring, but .....dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, Lucky number 7 :)

Happy Birthday Mole of Madness!

Archived