Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Do you guys ever get that feeling where something is months or years away and you have infinite patience and don't mind waiting, but as it gets closer and closer (like the day before) you have infinite impatience? Like I waited all this time no problem, but now that it's almost here I'm like GAHH I WANNA PLAY

@madmole Release the Kraken already! (/jk) I simply cannot wait to start up a fresh new world (in A18), visit the trader, kill some zeds, maybe drive around in a vehicle eventually and perform a few run by lootings... ;)

try all of it without cheating tho.... ummmhuh :)

Do you guys ever get that feeling where something is months or years away and you have infinite patience and don't mind waiting, but as it gets closer and closer (like the day before) you have infinite impatience? Like I waited all this time no problem, but now that it's almost here I'm like GAHH I WANNA PLAY

LOL I kinda am like that right now

@unholyjoe how much harder is it now with the raging dudes? I imagine it is decently harder

it is not a matter of harder... its a matter of dont underestimate the zombies and use different tactics.... if you play by old methods... you just might get a surprise. :)

i have adapted and they can still surprise me.

Let's summon the Kraken together pal (i'll do it the satanic way if you don't mind) :horn:

SPMIP EHT FO HTARW EHT YB dna

NOOM DOOLB EHT ESIR DNA 71A ECIFIRCAS LLIW EW

!!!DNAL EHT PEEWS MEHT STEL DNA SEDROH EHT ESAELER

!YRD 71A FO DOOLB EHT STEL

SYELLAV EHT HGUORHT WOLF DOOLB S'81A STEL DNA

WEN A ESIR OT TI WOLLA DNA

!NEMA

fine with me!

yes, i will break this damn F5 key soon

Well the alpha must be ready, since Gazz is hanging around streams and posting instead of moles and trolls doing patch work, right?

Happy Birthday Joel, for your present I hope one day your legs are not so skinny.

If you go back and watch Pokket's stream while you were sitting behind her it was an optical illusion because of camera angle, camera field of view and of course your position and shadows. But it did look like you had skinny legs. :) Even though I knew better. :)

The camera is not always your friend.

Alpha 18 release day for your birthday is the best present ever. Sharing the love with us is amazing and thank you and everyone else at the Pimps that worked so hard, put up with us in chats and forums then delivered alpha 18.

Now smoke that cigar and relax.

Chris

Archived