Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Simplest way to balance the turret would simply be lets say REQ: intelligence 5. I watched twitch stream on JonahBirch channel and he totally abused turrets - for the reason to show how OP they can be. If there were basic atrubutes requirements for weapons from the co-responding trees than these could be solved.

If they nerf the junk turret than science build is complete crap.

The current perk system is already a mess enough as it is ( chef under strengt?? wtf? :) ) I really think leveling system should be done by someone more competent. All this seems so forced and looks like something quickly patched together. Wants to be Fallout 4 system, but without character creation is a fail in my opinion. This for me is currently the biggest downside to otherwise great game.

Yeh at some point the kiss-asses and streaming excitement will go away and then the nitty gritty "real" feedback on a18 will begin, but I think you illustrated a great reason why perk systems are dumb to begin with... you can't possibly balance them. You have to move cooking into something like strength just to spread the love so that all "builds" are independently viable. Skills should be common core, perks should be specialized, imo. And skills should be lbd. =)

I am greatly curious how having a book to unlock every skill will change my stance on this, and I'll keep an open mind, so fingers crossed, since I know we'll never go back to lbd.

no his avatar its looks like me in 5 years time

i know who yoda is iv watched nearly all the movies

even the new crappy ones (fight me)

I have only seen 2 star wars and they were on VHS ( not 30 yet so as a child ) never got into SW, more of a LOTR fan (like magic/swords over space/gun stuff)

I have been a lurker here for a long time. I usually don't post much. Just wanted to say that TFP are awesome and A18 looks amazing!.

As far as my two cents on the Junk Turrets I think gating them behind higher Int is a good idea. :)

Okie back to lurking in the depths.

I know I have not played yet or watched any streamer or youtuber but I already know how I will feel about this change.

Not cool..... There will never be a debate from me. Change this back to what it was or else increase the level above what it used to be.... *rolls eyes* Some times I just do not understand why..just... *walks away*

A18 patch note: "We also lowered biome spawning some so players could have a little more breathing room when just exploring the world."

EDIT: If this does does not change come stable release. Remember that I pointed this out and gave enough warning before the player backlash, which will happen. I'm sure you will he enough about it during A18exp...

Even even worse

even even even even

even even even even even even even even even even even even even even even even

even even even even even even even even even even even even even even even even worse

Archived