[Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

Laz Man

Did someone call Dr. Weir(d) ? :mask:

The actors name is "Sam Neill" :smile-new:

If you have a layout or fan fiction how TWD map is based i might give it a try ^^

Not that sam Neill. The one from Jurassic park...😂

- - - Updated - - -

Did someone call Dr. Weir(d) ? :mask:

The actors name is "Sam Neill" :smile-new:

If you have a layout or fan fiction how TWD map is based i might give it a try ^^

Here you go...😂

https://i.imgur.com/sRwiJUH.jpg

Haha lol. I am sure it will. But we wants the precious we needs it haha. The walking dead set lol

- Prison

- Woodbury

- quarry

- the farm

- suburb rick lived in lol before zombie apocalypse for when they revisit.

- the hospital rick on coma

- Alexandria

- hill top

- the kingdom

- sanctuary lol

- any others I may have missed 🤣😂🤣😂

I have Maps generated From the walking dead Tons and tons of water 8k 10k and 12k Tried 13k computer didn't like it sooo I'll revert back to 10k ....

Don't forget Ocean side And the Junkyard Where the Trash people (Jadus Led ) 114924657_Generatedmaps.jpg.624423912047a3812fab9a50af0ad86d.jpg There's a few that aren't Walking dead Based but I made those for Another Person's mod.. I have uploaded screenshots of the Prison POI I posted and you commented on

I have Maps generated From the walking dead Tons and tons of water 8k 10k and 12k Tried 13k computer didn't like it sooo I'll revert back to 10k ....

Don't forget Ocean side And the Junkyard Where the Trash people (Jadus Led ) [ATTACH=CONFIG]30315[/ATTACH] There's a few that aren't Walking dead Based but I made those for Another Person's mod.. I have uploaded screenshots of the Prison POI I posted and you commented on

Gosh lol I forgot a few I see haha.

Even more credit looking after 3 kids! You nailed that prison cell area, made me think Hershel was gonna walk out. Amazing work, can't wait for sleepers being added, i can hear the alarm sirens going off already.

Thanks!!!! I spent many nights watching episodes, taking screenshots and even reviewing drone pictures of the prison. I had to use alot of creativity since the show doesnt show exactly how some of the prison areas connect with each other.

Hopefully the community will love it. 😎👍

Thanks!!!! I spent many nights watching episodes, taking screenshots and even reviewing drone pictures of the prison. I had to use alot of creativity since the show doesnt show exactly how some of the prison areas connect with each other.

Hopefully the community will love it. ����

Iam sure they will ;)

I myself cant wait to have the WalkyDad (LOL) Prison back in the COMPOPACK

(I wait until u added sleepers and quest but than its back in Pack)

I love your Prefabs

Iam sure they will ;)

I myself cant wait to have the WalkyDad (LOL) Prison back in the COMPOPACK

(I wait until u added sleepers and quest but than its back in Pack)

I love your Prefabs

Thanks Mags. 😎👍, not sure how the rwgmixer works with larger prefabs in A18. If no good, it will have to be in people's custom worlds for now (like sam's)

I also focus from now on Nitrogenmaps - Its a very cool tool - With Nitrogen we have alot control over the mapgeneration

When Damocles fixes the POI Rotations and adds a ability to setup bigger custom townships, then the tool is 100% perfect for me to do everything I ever wished :) - very exciting ;)

Iam sure Nitrogen will spawn ur TWD-Prison - I already had Stallies Themepark and also Pilles Vessel spawning without Issues

I also focus from now on Nitrogenmaps - Its a very cool tool - With Nitrogen we have alot control over the mapgeneration

When Damocles fixes the POI Rotations and adds a ability to setup bigger custom townships, then the tool is 100% perfect for me to do everything I ever wished :) - very exciting ;)

Iam sure Nitrogen will spawn ur TWD-Prison - I already had Stallies Themepark and also Pilles Vessel spawning without Issues

That's awesome, would be nice if the pimps incorporate something similar to nitrogen officially. 😎👍

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How close are you to having a version with sleepers?

Hey gups, honestly all my 7d2d time recently has been spent getting my brother back into the game. Also have started doing some xpath modding which will most likely lead me back to working on the prison again at some point.

I have a much better feeling now for how quests work as well as vanilla loot balance which will help me polish balancing for the prison 😎👍

Tldr: far.....😂

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)