[Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

Laz Man

Here's what I whipped up.

Link: Download

Unzip into gamefolder/data/worlds

So basically I flattened some areas and put some roads down, removed all prefabs and made the entire biome forest... the coordinates are as follows:

Atlanta: -1616,124,-1888

Quarry: 269,71,-1858

Woodbury: 629,124,547

Prison: 1257,124,62

Hilltop: -175,147,1378

Alexandra: -748,124,1689

Negan's Compound: -1214,124,1881

Quarry:

unknown.png

Woodbury:

unknown.png

Alexandria:

unknown.png

Hilltop:

unknown.png

Feel free to let me know what else you'd like; biome changes, mountains, etc... the layout is pretty similar to the one I did in mspaint above. =)

Here's what I whipped up.

Link: Download

Unzip into gamefolder/data/worlds

So basically I flattened some areas and put some roads down, removed all prefabs and made the entire biome forest... the coordinates are as follows:

Atlanta: -1616,124,-1888

Quarry: 269,71,-1858

Woodbury: 629,124,547

Prison: 1257,124,62

Hilltop: -175,147,1378

Alexandra: -748,124,1689

Negan's Compound: -1214,124,1881

Quarry:

unknown.png

Woodbury:

unknown.png

Alexandria:

unknown.png

Hilltop:

unknown.png

Feel free to let me know what else you'd like; biome changes, mountains, etc... the layout is pretty similar to the one I did in mspaint above. =)

Nice!!!! Ty ty

Was this created with that gaia unity thing?

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)

Yeh but you can load the dtm.raw in Photoshop and see what it does. Color 0,0,0 is at 0 elevation, color 255,255,255 is at 255 elevation. So if you see an area you want to adjust and you're proficient in Photoshop (I'm not) then you just flip it vertically, edit it, flip it back, save it.

For some reason the game translates the .raw files upside down, which is why if you layer splat3.png (streets) over it, it doesn't line up.

...there's a bit more to it but that's the gist.

*cough* scope creep

:)

Haha, since a18 got pushed out to October figured I had some more time. Lots of empty space that needed more utilization. 😎

- - - Updated - - -

Real cool design. A lot of room to get an andventure.

Maybe there is a chance, when the Prefab pre A18 is finished, that I can integrate it into my Modlet?

Sure thing. It will be available to all.

Ah, its finished ? Very nice :smile-new:

No, but very close. :) I can feel it...

I watched some videos on distant POI meshes and sleeper volumes last night. Cant wait to release the Kraken on all of you. 😎

Edit: I'm at work right now revising an SOP but all I can think about is prefabbing lol....

No, but very close. :) I can feel it...

I watched some videos on distant POI meshes and sleeper volumes last night. Cant wait to release the Kraken on all of you.

Slaan made a very good video about that - i hope that is the one you watched, helped me tremendously. Setting up Sleeper Volumes is something i need to proceed into too :frusty:

Slaan made a very good video about that - i hope that is the one you watched, helped me tremendously. Setting up Sleeper Volumes is something i need to proceed into too :frusty:

Yeah I watched the mesh video from Slaan.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to drop the prison in your world when I'm ready to test drive. Do you have a recommended flat area for me to drop it in?

I'm going to drop the prison in your world when I'm ready to test drive. Do you have a recommended flat area for me to drop it in?

Yeah, the street ending nowhere at Northeast of the map, i reserved plenty of space there. If that does not fit i will make space anywhere else modding the TGA ^^

Do you have a sweet spot in your mind ?

Yeah, the street ending nowhere at Northeast of the map, i reserved plenty of space there. If that does not fit i will make space anywhere else modding the TGA ^^

Do you have a sweet spot in your mind ?

Nothing particular aside from being in the forest biome.