[Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

Laz Man

Really COOL WORK. Any release yet ?

Our new baby was born last week so have not had much time to work on the prison. However, with things settling down a bit I was able to squeeze in a few updates. See below.

Old Library:

gnr5CDd.jpg

New Library:

E2K1Q3h.jpg

Old Laundry Room:

fCRWev1.jpg

New Laundry Room:

d3mkH4s.jpg

By popular request, I have included a download link for the latest revision of this prefab to the OP of this thread. Enjoy! :)

Please be advised this is a WIP copy of the prefab for those who would like to get a closer look as it is worked on. There are no sleepers defined, all vegetation have been removed for the time being, and I have yet to make a loot container pass. I have included a basic .xml file to help with manual spawning into the game. No additional installation assistance will be provided at this time.

By popular request, I have included a download link for the latest revision of this prefab to the OP of this thread. Enjoy! :)

Please be advised this is a WIP copy of the prefab for those who would like to get a closer look as it is worked on. There are no sleepers defined, all vegetation have been removed for the time being, and I have yet to make a loot container pass. I have included a basic .xml file to help with manual spawning into the game. No additional installation assistance will be provided at this time.

Thanks Thanks Thanks! And DAD->> I wish you and your family all the best with your new family member.

P.S.: Gonna be another new one in 9 months ?:jaded:

Thanks Laz Man for thisreally nice prefab! Haven't seen everything yet but it looks very harmonious and vanillish (does this word exist? lol).

Hope you dont mind me stealing your ideas.... :)

Yes of course, thats fine. FyI, you will notice a weird water parting issue in the river up front. If you know how to fix this, let me know.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
In a future version, pille commanded no more room additions...lol

Building one more small tunnel is fine. ;)

I recommend to reset the water blocks when you're done editing the prefab:

So you use the ingame editor or world editor to save your prefabs? That will distort the rotations and meta values of your water blocks resulting in odd behavior i.e. missing water blocks. If you set all values to 0 this won't happen in my experience.