[Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

Laz Man

Is there a download link already ? :smile-new:

Looks very beautiful.

Thanks Sam for the kind words. No link yet but I am debating on putting up another WIP copy for download for those who can't resist their curiosity...:)

There is still quite a number of rooms that need an A17 block update still as well as sleeper config, distant POI mesh, quest configuration. I think I am at a point I will just stop doing anymore block updates and just throw in sleepers so the community can at least start playing with it. :)

Thanks Sam for the kind words. No link yet but I am debating on putting up another WIP copy for download for those who can't resist their curiosity...:)

There is still quite a number of rooms that need an A17 block update still as well as sleeper config, distant POI mesh, quest configuration. I think I am at a point I will just stop doing anymore block updates and just throw in sleepers so the community can at least start playing with it. :)

Great POI (even though the TV show is extremely stupid :p ). I hope it isn't going to be alpha forever. ;) Do something with the kraken soon.

Damn perfectionists... always holding off on releases. =)

Yeah I can be at times. Problem has mostly been scope creep. There were alot of the areas in the old prison that felt so plain that I felt the need to expand and more substance. C'est la vie.

very nice u work on this

I know this prefab will be superfantastic again when finished - I love ur works

I cross all my 11 fingers we get this baby spawned on RWG in A18

Ideally I'd like to release 3 versions.

1)RWG

2)Navesgane

3)custom map like Guppy's

3) You're going to love being able to specify a corner spot for Atlanta, have a spot for the quarry, farmhouse, the prison, Woodbury, Alexandria, and the skin walker area... make a little quest driven adventure that brings you from place to place...

unknown.png

I would love u forever if you made me a custom world of that to use in the world editor. 😎

sRwiJUH.jpg

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)