[Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

Laz Man

5 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Hopefully not, it has survived through many iterations over time. :)

Here is an old screenshot from many many alphas ago. :)

A71940BE3C48B2026DCFF9DF8689C96E65BC4E3D

awesome, still looks great even back then! with all the new 130+ lovelies coming in 19 just imagine going back and annoying yourself adding updates to it. i know i am going to have that fun with The Overlook! URINALS finally!!! WOOP!

10 minutes ago, Quagmire1428 said:

awesome, still looks great even back then! with all the new 130+ lovelies coming in 19 just imagine going back and annoying yourself adding updates to it. i know i am going to have that fun with The Overlook! URINALS finally!!! WOOP!

Oh hell yah!!! Those gun racks will be perfect for my armory. Rest room signs, new water fountains.  It's going to be awesome.

2 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Oh hell yah!!! Those gun racks will be perfect for my armory. Rest room signs, new water fountains.  It's going to be awesome.

ikr . . . although i am starting to rethink how many bookcases i put in those hotel rooms overall . . . it's a big job HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

4 minutes ago, Quagmire1428 said:

ikr . . . although i am starting to rethink how many bookcases i put in those hotel rooms overall . . . it's a big job HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just one suggestion on loot containers, try to place some empty variants so the prefab is not to OP for those who download it.

It's easy to place too many when going for a certain look.  You could just use the book case paint to create fake filled book cases but breaks immersion for some....cant win em all...😂

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Just one suggestion on loot containers, try to place some empty variants so the prefab is not to OP for those who download it.

It's easy to place too many when going for a certain look.  You could just use the book case paint to create fake filled book cases but breaks immersion for some....cant win em all...😂

yeah, i did use a lot of empty ones BUT i think there are still too many random helpers giving too much. when i update will have to address that.

• 1 month later...

Is this already working in A19

I really would like to add it now (tbh since a couple of years ;) )

just wanted to mention:

U are One of the finest POI-creators in this universe (If not the very finest (counted on what u did constantly since Alpha9) )

rock on mate

26 minutes ago, Magoli said:

Is this already working in A19

I really would like to add it now (tbh since a couple of years ;) )

just wanted to mention:

U are One of the finest POI-creators in this universe (If not the very finest (counted on what u did constantly since Alpha9) )

rock on mate

Hi Mags, thank you for the kind words.  I still have a ways to go to be the best in the universe but maybe the best in my house hold at least lol...

Regarding the prison, thankfully the A18 download doesn't require much changes to update to A19.  I have  WIP copy already updated but want to do some more changes to bring it up to speed what I know how to do now. (Terrain smoothing, level design, more varied sleeper design, etc.)

Will see where my time goes around A19 stable.  Thanks for your patience. 🙇‍♂️

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...