Pimps vs The World

DEADication

Would love to see The Pimps vs The World challenge matches

I would especially love to see an 8 player solo mp dead is dead with Madmole, Roland, Gazz and Faatal representing the Pimps with 4 notorious forum members making up the challengers

Yeah, I know, the Pimps are too busy for such nonsense, but I still think it could have great value

It would also be hilarious😊

If it were PVE w 4 person teams then whenever the game were called, like sunrise after a Bloodmoon horde night, just a tour of the team base/s, everything they've gathered, individuals stats; lvl, perks, deaths, kills. Just a community vote.

To keep it running for a while, maybe not dead-is-dead, but deaths totalled at end and factored into folk's vote.

Allow select 'indirect' griefing; anyone can use any Trader, can lead z's to other team, can booby trap POIs, but no traps elsewhere. Stealing from other teams random drop boxes is allowed, but no actions against anything protected by an active land claim block.

Basic challenge would be to 'Surivive & Thrive', so players would have to consider whether time and resources spent booby trapping a poi would be a net gain or not.

If Team kill total were important then base design would be influenced towards players getting the kills.

Could be a lot of fun, I know I'd tune in to watch :)

Pimps Vs. The World might be a good rename for the General Discussion forum lately. :p

Hahahahaha......*takes breathe*........hahahahahha. n1.

I know it's probably not on the table at the moment but it would be nice for the old horde mode to return in some form or fashion.

The game is missing a really quick game mode. I still remember how much fun it was scramble and snag air drops in a frantic preparation for the next incoming wave of zombies. Would be great stream content.

Perhaps once the pimps introduce blood moon settings they can also include matching airdrop settings. Then someone can create a very small map to simulate this old fun mode. :)

Red just posted (check the stickies here) links to most of the old versions; horde mode is just a few clicks away...

Madmole DID say it's coming back, too. Now that they're able to create these small worlds more easily, I see it as a next step. Plus, there are at least two mods that simulate it rather well.

Red just posted (check the stickies here) links to most of the old versions; horde mode is just a few clicks away...

Madmole DID say it's coming back, too. Now that they're able to create these small worlds more easily, I see it as a next step. Plus, there are at least two mods that simulate it rather well.

I successfully downloaded Alpha 7.11 but got NREs when trying to load horde mode. I'll have to try an earlier Alpha 7 version to see if it will work.

Do you have links to those horde mode simulation mods?

One of those might tempt me back to Alpha 16.4 despite my fear that TFP might think I'm happily playing A17.... ;)

Challengers, vs, it's heavily implied. =)

In the most common contemporary team sports there are winning conditions other than murdering each other.

Small world and options for horde frequency and supply drops. Not that far off.

You would probably have to beef up supply drops if you want a fast game but with the showcased use of loot probabilities there is more fine control over loot drops.

(something I wanted to do in A16 but didn't get to)

*I* didn't say anything about murdering, I was asking what WOULD be the criteria for a "win".

...you're the only one of the lot who plays regularly, and you don't do teamwork, so I think the Forum Whore's would dominate y'all.

Except, again, in the Bow Dropping competition, but that's rigged.

Archived