OS/Version: Windows 7 x64 Home Edition

RWG Single Player

Did you wipe old saves? Yes

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? Yes

Are you using any mods? No

EAC on or off ? Off

Bug Description:

Game crashed while transferring items from player inventory to secure wooden chests, ( Item sorting / management ).

Actual result: Crash of game

Expected result: Stable session

----

First time posting this sort of thing, so my apologies beforehand if in the wrong thread. Log is linked to below. System specs easily listed if needed.

https://pastebin.com/XLnWK4j0

Summary: Kicked due to EAC.

Version: A17 B240

Platform: PC

OS/Version: Windows

Game mode, mp host RWG

Did you wipe old saves? yes

EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description: I am the admin of my server and cannot get into the server without being Kicked due to EAC. If I validate files and wipe all 7days data through the launcher tool, i can sometimes get in, but then have to repeat steps each time i log in. If i turn EAC off i have to deal with multiple hackers a day due to lack of security.

Reproduce steps: Attempt to log into the server, get kicked by EAC.

Actual result: cannot log into server without getting kicked by EAC.

Expected result: to be able to log into server....

further update:

Tonight i uninstalled the game, removed all 7days and funpimp files from main folders and hidden roaming folders, delete my character profile from the server, then reinstalled the game, redownloaded server map, and i was finnaly able to get back in.

I played for about 20min then relogged to apply video settings, and was kicked for EAC validation again...

geuss im just not playing until The Fun Pimps can figure this out, ive probably put in 5+hrs of reinstalling game and deleting/redownloading game files this weekend, just to still not be able to play.

further update:

Tonight i uninstalled the game, removed all 7days and funpimp files from main folders and hidden roaming folders, delete my character profile from the server, then reinstalled the game, redownloaded server map, and i was finnaly able to get back in.

I played for about 20min then relogged to apply video settings, and was kicked for EAC validation again...

geuss im just not playing until The Fun Pimps can figure this out, ive probably put in 5+hrs of reinstalling game and deleting/redownloading game files this weekend, just to still not be able to play.

Try this...

1) Update Windows

2) Disk Cleanup (particularly if you upgraded from Win7/8 to Win10...delete old Windows files)

3) Run Virus Scan

4) Validate Steam Files

My game would crash due to EAC validation on a particular file and when I googled it these things came up as possibly solutions. I did all of them and EAC was once again happy.

Summary: INVISIBLE ZOMBIES

Version: Alpha 17 build 240 (Stable)

RWG hosted by a preferred hosting provider.

Did you validate your files? Unknown

• (PLAYER) Question: How would I be able to determine that?
  • (ME) in your steam library, right click 7dtd, Local files -> Verify integrity ... I imagine
  • (PLAYER) I know that, but it doesn't track the history of when integrity is verified, it just verifies it.
  • (PLAYER) However, I just ran it to be safe. "All files successfully validated."

EAC on or off ? Off

Bug Description:

Occasionally, invisible zombies will attack the player. They seem to retain hit boxes and can be killed. A player on my server has reported being killed at least twice by them, and it sounds like he survived a few encounters as well. I was not present on the server at the time.

Reproduce steps:

It is unknown how to reproduce this issue at will, though when I showed the following video to my player, he said that it was exactly what happened to him:

Actual result: Invisible zombies

Expected result: No invisible zombies

Had one of these invisible Zombies, too. Dedicated Server, clean install. As far as I remember there was a wandering horde outside. I killed some of them and was surprisingly attacked...

Summary: Forge smelt timer doesn't update when items are swapped while forge is off

Version: A17 b240

Game mode: Dedicated server, separate client

Are you using any mods? Yes; custom items added, CPM.

EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description: While forge is paused, new items can be substituted for existing ones in the smelt queue, and the time of the original item is retained, allowing you to smelt anything in a very short period of time.

Reproduce steps:

1 - Place short-time smelt item such as stone in the smelting queue.

2 - Turn forge on.

3 - Turn forge off after smelt timer appears.

4 - Swap stone for something else, regardless of what it is. New item retains the stone smelt timer.

5 - Item will smelt properly once time runs out.

Actual result: Smelt timer not updating when new itemes are swapped in.

Expected result: Smelt timer should reset.

Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8qqmclm5v723rj/forge%20bug.mp4?dl=0

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

known issue and already reported

Had one of these invisible Zombies, too. Dedicated Server, clean install. As far as I remember there was a wandering horde outside. I killed some of them and was surprisingly attacked...

Normal zombies --> Feral zombies --> Irradiated zombies --> Invisible zombies. Works as intented.

:bolt:

if you build more than 30k in the cement mixer, everything disappears.you can continue to look through the entire map. PLEASE fixed that makes the pvp completely broken. In some places grow in one place more than 100 trees. Concrete blocks have no downgrade more? Is it wanted like that?the keystone of other players is displayed on the map as the own.claimschutz is present but you can build with others.we have one of the biggest pvp servers and would be happy about some fixes :)

Greetz SunnY

Summary: Trees on top of Trees

Version: b240

Game mode: MP RWG - Dedi Client

Did you wipe old saves? Yes - wiped for b240

Are you using any mods? CBSM & PCM

EAC on or off? On

Bug Description: Next to a trader, there is a massive cluster of pine trees. Not only are they grown against each other filling the whole space, but there are actually trees on top of other trees, like nesting dolls. This is causing massive lag in the area, as which normally happens with a thick cluster of trees. The first time I flew underground to get a picture, my game immediately sent me to the main menu screen. I was unable to connect to the server until I shut down my game completely.

1) before crash https://pastebin.com/pjwyP6k6

2) after crash https://pastebin.com/JTP0tRUU

Screenshot_9.png

unknown.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26699[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26700[/ATTACH]

You have a modded client, connecting to a modded server. Pretty sure that makes this report invalid. Read the OP again.

~Sylen

Neither 'mod' affect anything of the sort. they are purely for commands for our admins. and cbsm isn't really a 'mod' as it's not installed. Neither of those have the slightest bit to do with how things spawn into the world. I don't understand why you're being so rude about it. You all asked for reports, so I made a report. If we were getting unknown crashes, then I would understand, but this is GAME GENERATED CONTENT which CPM does NOT affect in the slightest.

Just re-read the OP, I don't see anything about not making a report if you are running a mod.

So I can now reproduce this.. at least i know what makes it happen.

I drove a vehicle into a tree that was planted by a player. The problem is if i just pull out a "PlantedTree" from creative I can't just

place it and reproduce it. The trees seem to be the ones that have grown through the upgrade process in the plantgrowing class.

I drove a Mini bike into one of these trees and they just start spawning all around me and on top of each other. Creating a cluster.

Very weird. I then tried with a Gyro and Bicycle and was able to reproduce it. If you need map files to reproduce this that shouldn't be a problem.

Summary: Bicycles vanish when joining server

Version: B240

OS/Version: Linux

Game mode, Playing on dedicated server running Navezgane

EAC OFF

Bug Description: Bicycles vanish when joining server. My players have been complaining about this for a while. I noticed this morning when joining my server the following scrolling up the console (I telnet in to watch events):

2019-01-01T11:44:03 1243.053 INF Allowing player with id 76561197960378421

2019-01-01T11:44:04 1244.048 INF RequestToEnterGame: 76561197960378421/Ook

2019-01-01T11:44:13 1253.249 INF Time: 20.62m FPS: 20.00 Heap: 933.0MB Max: 933.0MB Chunks: 0 CGO: 0 Ply: 0 Zom: 0 Ent: 0 (0) Items: 0 CO: 0 RSS: 1710.4MB

2019-01-01T11:44:20 1259.968 INF RequestToSpawnPlayer: 171, Ook, 6

2019-01-01T11:44:20 1260.000 INF Created player with id=171

2019-01-01T11:44:20 1260.463 INF Vehicle vehicleBicycle_2579 out of world Kill

2019-01-01T11:44:20 1260.851 INF Entity 2718 killed.

2019-01-01T11:44:25 1264.976 INF GMSG: Player 'Ook' joined the game

And sure enough, my bicycle is not where I parked it, but is gone. I looked back through the log files and found a few other instances of this happening.

Reproduce steps: Park a bicycle somewhere. Exit server. Join server. Sometimes bicycle is there, sometimes it is not.

Actual result: Bicycle gets deleted by server, see above log file extract

Expected result: Bicycle should not get deleted by server.

Summary: Kicked due to EAC.

Version: A17 B240

Game mode, mp host RWG

EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description: I am the admin of my server and cannot get into the server without being Kicked due to EAC. If I validate files and wipe all 7days data through the launcher tool, i can sometimes get in, but then have to repeat steps each time i log in. If i turn EAC off i have to deal with multiple hackers a day due to lack of security.

Reproduce steps: Attempt to log into the server, get kicked by EAC.

Actual result: cannot log into server without getting kicked by EAC.

Expected result: to be able to log into server....

Here is a screenshot of the error screen:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040009414/screenshot/954100375537663036

We've seen them too, usually when there are a lot of zombies around. Well, OK, we actually haven't "seen" them, but we got hit by them, and I once died by a zombie that was not visible. I also killed one once - at least I think I did since I couldn't actually see it.

Summary: Dungeon is structurally corrupted upon initiating quest

Version: A17 b240 stable

OS/Version: Windows 10

Game mode SP RWG

Did you start a new game? yes

Are you using any mods? no

EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: Dungeon house appears perfectly normal prior to activating quest marker. Once activated, the sand level rose around the house, and sand filled the entire basement where it was not there before, also half of the house's structure appears to be missing, you can see items floating in the air, attempting to navigate in the house in this condition gets the player stuck as well, must teleport out. Also, some of the containers do not reset if opened prior to activation. I also came across a gas barrel that upon trying to pick it up, it opened up instead as an empty container. I also found a terrain block of sand that filled the basement, which also opened up as a container.

Reproduce steps: Activate quest marker (seems to be random, most of them work fine, this is the second one I came across that did this)

1) https://imgur.com/a/PmQFFGk

2) https://imgur.com/a/XMlhPoa

3) https://imgur.com/a/kFLuE8T

4) https://imgur.com/a/Rh0BMJ8

Log: https://pastebin.com/cjV8ZZuV

Actual result: dungeon becomes corrupted,sand level raises around house, filled with sand, half of house is missing

Expected result: house/dungeon remains structurally intact, nothing changes except the quest content

Summary: Zombies digging "mindlessly" down (even if there would be a easier way)

Game mode MP (dedicated) RWG

EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: Since i have a underground Base Zombies at least sometimes begin to dig down, not actually ever reaching my Base but its kind of messy sometimes to fill those holes up again

Reproduce steps: random

Reference Zombie in the Hole

unknown.png

Actual result: Zombie digs down without a Target

Expected result: Since my Base has a big "Entrange 5x5 hole)" i woudl suggest that they at least trie to jump instead of triing to dig 4 blocks away from that hole.

Summary: Zombies glitching through two 50 Pillars

EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: I have a underground Base (see Screenshot for reference) and build a Cage with 50 Pillars to "safly" kill them. But some Zombies glitch through those pillars from time to time.

Reproduce steps: Build undergroudn Base (see Screenshot) and wait till bloodmoon.

unknown.png

Actual result: Zombies glitching through two 50 Pillars

Expected result: Since i cant go through them i expeted zombies neither can

confirmed and reported

Summary: Items are Lost when Drag and Drop them (and you exit the Inventory Tab)

EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: I happens that i e.g. stand on the Forge and want to put in 6000 Stone. When i accidentally hit "B" and the inventory closes before i dropped of the stones in the furnace all items are gone

Reproduce steps: Go to a Forge, left Click a Stack of Stones, before dropping them push "B"

Hi PogotTime, could you possibly do

a quick video ?

Also many thanks for taking the time reporting you findings in the correct way, helps us out a lot, Twigg

Actual result: Items are gone

Expected result: Items should be dropped to the ground OR remain in my inventory

Infinite Money + XP

Summary: barter 5 + cigar + grandpas awesome sauce = infinite money + exp

Are you using any mods? Yes (none of which are relevant)

EAC on

Bug Description: The combination of barter 5 + cigar + grandpas awesome sauce yields higher sale prices than buy prices, thus you can keep reselling constantly.

Reproduce steps: quite obvious

Actual result: Exploiting the trader

Expected result: Ask prices should always be higher than bid prices.

not quite as obvious if you do not give example of what you are buying and selling that is exploitable (may be just certain items)..

i get better prices and can buy cheaper and that is by design, but... if something that you found is granting more, then we need to know so buy/sell price can be checked. everything thing else seems to be within limits.

this is based off of our newest test build and may have already been addressed.

Summary: ON RWG Maps some Road cant be used due their Pitch

EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: On RWG Maps there are currently a lot of Roads that are just "broken" - The Fruther the game goes the more you need good roads. Examples of broken Roads

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Reproduce steps: Generate a RWG Map

Actual result: Roads cant be used

Expected result: Road, even after a Zombie Apocalypse, should be usable when clean to trahs or cars

Can you provide the map size, seed, and coordinates to replicate this?

~ Sylen

Map Seed: "Priests Home"

Size: 4096

Coordinates for Broken Roads:

182 N 283 W

1464 N 546 W

855 S 883 W

1300 N 521 W

and more if you like

Summary: barter 5 + cigar + grandpas awesome sauce = infinite money + exp

Are you using any mods? Yes (none of which are relevant)

EAC on

Bug Description: The combination of barter 5 + cigar + grandpas awesome sauce yields higher sale prices than buy prices, thus you can keep reselling constantly.

Reproduce steps: quite obvious

Actual result: Exploiting the trader

Expected result: Ask prices should always be higher than bid prices.

not quite as obvious if you do not give example of what you are buying and selling that is exploitable (may be just certain items)..

i get better prices and can buy cheaper and that is by design, but... if something that you found is granting more, then we need to know so buy/sell price can be checked. everything thing else seems to be within limits.

this is based off of our newest test build and may have already been addressed.

I found this myself as well yesterday and can confirm for b240 and retested on a new character after verifing files.

A player with Better Barter 5/5 and drinking Grandpa's Awesome Sauce can sell a Q6 Auger for 28800 coins and buy it back for 21600 coins - allowing for very rapid increase in coins & XP by trading the same item forth and back.

Would be good if adressed in the latest test build - hopefully the spread of sell vs. buy prices is high enough to not allow rapid XP gain in exhange for coins as well.

1173588841_buyfor28800.thumb.jpg.a82d61af72733cd08ce14971ac166750.jpg

985473314_soldfor24000.thumb.jpg.d9fd29b93b9493ccdfcdf384c973c05d.jpg

using your example shows sold for 24,000 and to buy back is 28,800.

Thanks Joe, this looks a lot more reasonable and less gamebreaking.

So with the new version it would be 24000 xp for taking a loss of 4800 dukes - guess it is up to the devs to decide if this is a reasonable price for XP.

Also I forgot - happy new year to all :)

BUG REPORTING FORM

Please use this form to report bugs, Testers will then respond, if the form is not used we will assume you are just chatting to each other

Summary: Shutdown makes the server start in a f

Version:

Platform: (PC or Mac)

OS/Version: DEbian 9

Game mode, dedicated RWG

Did you wipe old saves? (yes)

Did you start a new game? (Yes)

Did you validate your files? (Yes)

Are you using any mods? tried with and without RElix HUD for food and water

EAC on or off ?

Bug Description:

So the sequence is the following:

Initation shutdown command 2019-01-02 13:15:07 INFO parser Unparsed output: 'Shutting server down...'.

server wakes without any interaction and at first telnet connection we "see" this:

2019-01-02 13:15:21 INFO parser Unparsed output: 'NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object'.

after a few seconds we get to this:

2019-01-02 13:15:39 INFO parser Unparsed output: '2019-01-02T13:15:39 28.556 INF Biomes image size w= 8192, h = 8192'.

here it hangs and looks booted but you can login och see it in the browser.

Here we need to forcefully kill the process and start it with startserver.sh and then it works after a correct boot.

Reproduce steps: I enter the "shutdown" in console or via telnet

Press F1 to open the console, then type dbs

This will open a panel in game for you to type the bug in.

once done click ok

there will then be a SCREENSHOTS folder in the main 7 days folder.

1)

2)

3)

Actual result: (description of what is occurring)

Expected result: (what you expect to occur) a correct shutdown

[Attach bug screenshot and output log for ALL bugs please]

https://pastebin.com/W1TSj3Ec <- This is what happend after the shutdown is initiated and the server automatically tries to start again.

More logs etc can be supplied if you want.

EDIT******************************

I found the reason for this behavior. after I issued the shutdown command it did an "offload"(x64) but directly after it did a "onload(x86) which wasn't able to run on x64 base.

I deleted this part in the "startserver.sh" and the shutdown was completed correctly.

/EDIT*****************************

Summary: (Questchest with 2 active buried supply quests)

Platform: (PC)

OS/Version: Windows 10 1809

Game mode, mp host/sp /client on (RWG )

Did you wipe old saves? (yes) From Appdata but in steamfolder the worlds are still there.

Did you validate your files? (No)

Are you using any mods? (No)

EAC on or off ? not sure,

Bug Description:

When having 2 active buried supplies quests, and finding one buried chest, it will contain both Questchests (White river supplies).

However returning the 2nd one of them to the trader is blocked by a trigger in the 2nd quest.

So one still have to find the chest.

Reproduce steps:

Having 2 buried supply quest active, find one buried supply and it will contain both Quest items.

Summary: (abuse forge melting time)

Platform: (PC)

OS/Version: Windows 10 1809

Game mode, mp host/sp /client on (RWG )

Did you wipe old saves? (yes) From Appdata but in steamfolder the worlds are still there.

Did you validate your files? (No)

Are you using any mods? (No)

EAC on or off ? not sure,

Bug Description:

There is a way to reduce melting time for items which takes normally longer to melt.

Reproduce steps:

For example:

Start melting 1x iron ore in the forge. Once the counter (5 seconds) started, replace it with an IronAxe.

The iron axe will now be melted in +-5 seconds. One can repeat this process and melt multiple items very quickly.

Summary: Simple Lights view distance is significant shorter than Torch lights

EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: :

I have a undergrund coridor leading to a square Room. IN Picture A (with electric Lights) you only can "see" aproximately 20 Blocks of light....the End of the coridor and the room at the end seem dark. When i turn out all lights and put torches on the wall, you can see much deeper and even the endroom.

Picture with Torches, everythin is lit up also the "end Room"

unknown-1.png

Picture with electric Lights the end room looks Dark as the end of the tunnel

unknown.png

Reproduce steps:

Built a tunnel that is Aproximatle 30-40 Blocks long. Light it with simple light vs Torches

Actual result: Torches seem to have a better view distance that electric lights

Expected result: Electric lights should be visible at least as good as torches

confirmed and reported

Are you by chance running Windows10? If so, run 7DTD with EAC.exe as an admin. My group of friends had a couple people with the same issue you're describing and running as admin fixed it (apparently has something to do with Windows sandboxing EAC away from 7DTD at some point?)

Went from people getting kicked by EAC to people getting dropped by the horrible RAM bleed causing the game to crash. But at least it wasn't EAC. And it usually takes 1-2 hours before it happens, minimum.

Archived