All I want for Christmas is...

pahbi

a17 stable and options to adjust difficulty (hunger, thirst, progression, etc.) by myself, because i find it is getting easier and easier from build to build because of all the whiners here in forum that want a survival game easy mode at all, with forges, steel and laser weapons from the first day

Me too. I don't want to use it as I don't think it can be repaired. :)

It can be repaired, but I didn't notice exactly what material it used. Like so many other things, its tooltip and documentation is missing vital information. I belive it may have used a bone or two to repair, but I'm not certain. It didn't use forged iron and I don't think my scrap iron in my bag decreased, so I'm gonna say bones repair it, because I think I had 6 bones, but only had 4 after repairing the candy cane.

Developers for next gen games are taking advantage of all those cores.

We can only hope.

A few months ago I bought the Ryzen5 2600x, I love it!

As soon as Gen 2 comes out, I'll move my current 1600x over to the dedicated game server and give the FX8320 to my parents. I'm also still waiting for a decent Ryzen based laptop to release as I need to retire my A10.

I will admit that lately, I've just been going for the e-peen factor cuz I really don't need Gen 2 right now, lol... I just want it.

We can only hope.

One of the leaks about the next gen PlayStation is hinting towards this.

Apparently Sony switched to a Ryzen core and contacted all the major developers with the hardware stats of PS5.

Now I have no idea how much of that is rumour but the part about contacting developers is confirmed by Sony.

Whatever is in that PS5 is innovative enough that Sony felt developers needed a heads up years before release.

So..... this is hopeful at least right?

If it's really true, and the next gen is going to actually make full use of the Ryzen cores, video cards might be go the way of the dinosaurs.

You'd really just need memory upgrades.... I guess??!!??!!

I'll leave this to folks who know more than I do about it.

I'm going to be watching very very closely though....

One of the leaks about the next gen PlayStation is hinting towards this.

Apparently Sony switched to a Ryzen core and contacted all the major developers with the hardware stats of PS5.

Now I have no idea how much of that is rumour but the part about contacting developers is confirmed by Sony.

Whatever is in that PS5 is innovative enough that Sony felt developers needed a heads up years before release.

So..... this is hopeful at least right?

If it's really true, and the next gen is going to actually make full use of the Ryzen cores, video cards might be go the way of the dinosaurs.

You'd really just need memory upgrades.... I guess??!!??!!

I'll leave this to folks who know more than I do about it.

I'm going to be watching very very closely though....

Well, it'd be pretty dumb not to go with a Ryzen cpu for the next gen consoles.

And ya, next gen hardware has been pretty exciting these last few years, no thanks to lazy / greedy / desperate Intel. So ya, I've been keeping a close eye on the hardware news too.

Since we got candy cane shivs/clubs and hats, all I want now is MadMole to do a face-cam recording of gameplay wearing a full-santa outfit.

Or, a truckload of hundred dollar bills. I mean either or. Or both. A dozen old sham sandwhiches will do too.

I would seriously buy a can of sham!

- P

Archived