Alpha 18 release date anyone ??

Gamer_62

Hi,

No rush,But didn't know if they had a planned date for Alpha 18. And any info to what will be included in Alpha 18 would also help.

I know it will be before Alpha 19 but was just a thought.

In mentioning Alpha 19 now,,it brings a thought to if any one knows the release date to Alpha 19 ?

Thanks in Advance

Exclusive Offer

Hi, I am a time traveler who knows the exact release date of A18!

You can find out the date by decrypting the message in the spoiler below. However, knowing this information will affect the future and may render my prediction incorrect due to nonlinear effects in the space-time structure. In order to mitigate the recursively running time waves which would evoke the aforementioned effects, I have to charge a small fee before revealing the password (and instructions for the decryption) to you.*

Get the release date now for only 9.99$!

P ¢?ئŠQE ´QGJ (¢Š-%~4)�‌% £ق’Š( ¢—♥% J(¢€

(¢€EPEPEPéEPEP?Z(ْر@½RْzذQE-

)(♥aE´ ™¢Š(QحP0¥¤¢€

??1@Nh¢€

*There is no guarantee that the predicted date is correct.

You can find out the date by decrypting the message in the spoiler below. However, knowing this information will affect the future and may render my prediction incorrect due to nonlinear effects in the space-time structure. In order to mitigate the recursively running time waves which would evoke the aforementioned effects, I have to charge a small fee before revealing the password (and instructions for the decryption) to you.*

)(♥aE´ ™¢Š(QحP0¥¤¢€

??1@Nh¢€

I finished decrypting that. The answer is

snake-oil

)(♥aE´ ™¢Š(QحP0¥¤¢€

??1@Nh¢€

I have a question though; I was reading through the ToS, and it mentions an independent religious denomination. Do I have to join your church?

Archived