A16 - Medieval Mod (SDX)

Guppycur

• 1 month later...
Current Version: Medieval Book 1.0 (b17)

Download Link: Sphereii's Mod Launcher

Direct Link: Gitlab Link

Discord Link: Guppy Discord Server

Mod Server [PvE] is: 99.53.99.134:29000 pw: guppy

Mod Server [PvP] is: 96.245.189.203:25050

IMPORTANT NOTES:

Random Gen Only

This is an experimental release; we realize that we need a wider range of people playing to grab any more bugs. We have done our best with our small team to release a playable version, and we think this is it. We will be updating the launcher with patches throughout, which should go unnoticed... people running a dedicated server will need to keep an eye out, of course.

This mod plays very differently from 7 Days to Die Vanilla. This is intentional. You will not automatically know how to do everything. We will not be adding "bigger backpack", or catering to every wish and/or demand. Take it as it is, and realizes that it is a proof of concept for us for greater things to come when A17 hits.

This mod is /hard/. Trying to play the way you do in vanilla will get you killed. Learn to adapt, there are a lot of custom concepts going on that make the feel of this a new game.

Guppy

Stompy

Emu

Required Files Links: None at this time.

Good luck, and enjoy.

Who Da Master :cocksure: xD nice work !

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed only available a17 there is, then downloaded the files for this mod, copied to 7d2d common folder, but all I get is a black screen when trying to play the game. Please advise.

UPDATE: Only available a17 I can find is a17.4. Also, I tried Sphereii's Mod Launcher but don't see Medieval on the list of mods.

Edited by tahrah (see edit history)

I installed only available a17 there is, then downloaded the files for this mod, copied to 7d2d common folder, but all I get is a black screen when trying to play the game. Please advise.

UPDATE: Only available a17 I can find is a17.4. Also, I tried Sphereii's Mod Launcher but don't see Medieval on the list of mods.

You will need to use A16 for this mod.

I'm not a fan of the middle ages... but i saw a review of this mod. It extraordinary. The idea is interesting.

Gup, You did major job for this mod during A16. I wonder what you plan to do with this mod next?

Yes, i understand all this...

I'm just wondering if you have a desire to continue this particular mod and this theme (if the opportunities would contribute to this).

Because it was really unique.

i.e. You haven't abandoned it ? Is it still Your Main mod?

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

Unfortunately a lot of what we could do in a16 is not doable now, AND stompynz, the co author and coder, has retired.

I have the assets I need for a sequel but I doubt I will take on the task alone.

I would need a dedicated coder.

• 7 months later...

Please tell me there is going to be another update or version of this for A19?!?! I've been whining to my friends for months about wanted a mediveal mod with goblins and stuff instead of zombies, found this & the videos on youtube and fell in love, and now, I can't find the actual mod anywhere :( I would legit buy a second copy of 7d2d and backdate it to 16 or 17 if I had to JUST for this mod lol

edit: I just saw the devs last post, i'm heartbroken, but may still try this on 16 as I mentioned. 

Edited by CandiiCain
Found my answer (see edit history)

Being updated for a19. :)

...also, just install a16, copy to another folder, install the original mod there, then restore your original folder to the latest.  

Two copies, one current the other a16, one purchase.

Also...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLskpLrVBPtTO9aoG788g0BnvgjtKmEW-_

Edited by Guppycur (see edit history)

• 2 months later...