A16 - Medieval Mod (SDX)

Guppycur

SeabeeMan, are your players unable to login because their character is dead and everytime they click the spawn on bed button, their game just freezes and locks up?

- - - Updated - - -

Does their character die everytime they login and they just can't respawn?

** In looking through this I think this maybe after my toon was wiped and I did not have the problem. If you all do not see any problem here I can try and replicate the issue and then upload that log?**

Here is my only file from July.

https://pastebin.com/HjrjU16p

Funny I had none from June.

Anyway hope it helps.

Edited by Combak Medik
Updating info. (see edit history)

There are some bcm errors on load there. Most likely the configs are not correct for it.

Make sure the Configs are set up as per this folder in the Mods folder:

https://github.com/7days2mod/BadCompanySM/tree/master/BCManager/Mods/BCManager

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?57569-Bad-Company-Manager-(ApiMod-for-Servers)&p=824036&viewfull=1#post824036

Sylen had the same error for bcm, looks like it was an out of date system.xml file. Redownload bcm and fresh install of it should clean up the problems.

My apologies! :D I saw Combat Medik comment about the alchemy quest issue on the previous page and I ran into the same issue with the mastery of arts quest. once i launched it the quest board (upper right side) became blank and my character could only walk not run, could not switch weapons, could not get to the quest screen to toggle, could not open map, and had to have server admin wipe my character but scared to even try either one of those quests again lol - i have attached two images not sure if they help any - the insert image and url is not working so ill just paste teh links here

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1241042/modules/forum/attachments/2018-07-07+12_17_05-7+Days+To+Die_1530980567.png

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1241042/modules/forum/attachments/2018-07-07+12_20_17-7+Days+To+Die_1530980576.png

thank you so much!

I don't know about what version they are but i just was wiped and tried it again (alchemy master the arts quest) and it glitched me again lol good thing i put away my stuff first so i can get another wipe done - what do you need from me so i can tell you my character information not sure what i should be providing

- - - Updated - - -

Also we are noticing shift +click is not working so its very time consuming for inventory

Same server as Combat Medik and Seabeeman (Daddy's Little Secret) also i had tried to do just the regular forging quest now and same thing happened which is weird lol i have no idea what the base was although here is what sea said previous page "B14 or 15 cant remember but it's on B16 now"

We are not seeing any of these issues on the official server so it sadly might be a case of start a new save.

We reset the map for b16, and it was fine going to b17, but anything b15 or older might be broken.

This is the last major update before alpha17 so if you do reset you def wont need to again.

Guten tag, Zombyra. Did you start a brand new map with release Medieval Mod Book 1 - b15? If you are playing on a world save from before, like b14 or earlier, then I think that it is not compatible with b15 and newer because all of the quests changed. Let us know if that is the case. Very sorry about the issues and hope we can fix it up. Cheers.

Looking at one of your recent videos it looks like you are on b16 so you probably started a new map. Could you post your output_log.txt file somewhere for us to see if there are any errors in it? It is located in the 7DaysToDie_Data folder.

You can put the file on Pastebin.com or you can join us on the Discord channel that Guppy linked to on the first page of this thread.

Guten tag, Zombyra. Did you start a brand new map with release Medieval Mod Book 1 - b15? If you are playing on a world save from before, like b14 or earlier, then I think that it is not compatible with b15 and newer because all of the quests changed. Let us know if that is the case. Very sorry about the issues and hope we can fix it up. Cheers.

No, I started a new world with the B16. I still played today then took a break after the break the i lose quests items level

you can watch my video from today that was before the break :

Edited by Zombyra (see edit history)