Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Compound bow levels from the hunter class. :)

I am a master hunter and every bow but the compound bow is at 71 while that one is at 51.

Having an Issue, Installed the mod, game loads to menu screen and has darkness falls logo, but the menu buttons are greyed out. Any ideas?

Regards Minty.

2.4 Darkness Falls is for 18.2 while experimental is for 18.3.

@KhaineGB you may want to put that up on the OP so people stop asking about it.

Edited by jwagne51 (see edit history)

I am a master hunter and every bow but the compound bow is at 71 while that one is at 51.

Hi, I have 2.4 and 18.2 for some reason the launcher isn't downloading it properly. Took 4 reinstalls through the 7dtd launcher before it worked.

hello khaine

how exactly does it work with animal breeding?

So I'm looking for a wild female and male cow

then I take the items DFbabyCow and DFbabyBull

I convert these into animalFarmCow and animalFarmCowMale

so far correct?

how does it go on?

do i need a fenced area?

do i need special food?

how do I bring the cow that she gets pregnant or offspring?

then how long does it take?

would not be bad like the starvation that is explained by quest

Will check it again just in-case of mispelling.

3rd post of the thread states experimental is for 18.3, with links. ;) Hell the LAUNCHER states Stable is for 18.2 and experimental is for 18.3, but folks don't read.

hello khaine

how exactly does it work with animal breeding?

So I'm looking for a wild female and male cow

then I take the items DFbabyCow and DFbabyBull

I convert these into animalFarmCow and animalFarmCowMale

so far correct?

how does it go on?

do i need a fenced area?

do i need special food?

how do I bring the cow that she gets pregnant or offspring?

then how long does it take?

would not be bad like the starvation that is explained by quest

Animals may have bugs I need to look into.

There's a journal entry that tells you how it works, excluding time frames because I don't like giving players exact time frames on how long to wait for stuff. Otherwise folks start trying to micromanage stuff that I just want to happen naturally over time.

Having an Issue, Installed the mod, game loads to menu screen and has darkness falls logo, but the menu buttons are greyed out. Any ideas?

Regards Minty.

Make sure that you are using the version A18.2 if the DF is not the experimental build...

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

This is my first post and I don't know if is in the right place. I am trying to download the mod darkness fall using mod launcher, but is returning this error:

https://pastebin.com/RR6GW8Sd

I already deleted the tempmod folder, clear configuration, reinstall the modlauncher....

Someone can help me?

Thanks guys.

Someone had similar issues?

Hello, whenever i load into the game the main menu is bugged or something.

https://gyazo.com/214d9ef267d3fe1fcb228b5b0f428cd1 here is what it looks like. Any idea how to fix?

Again, you have the wrong version of the mod installed.

You fix it by installing the correct version. Mod version, and client version must match. You've most likely got the 18.2 version of the mod, and the 18.3 version of the client.

Hello, whenever i load into the game the main menu is bugged or something.

https://gyazo.com/214d9ef267d3fe1fcb228b5b0f428cd1 here is what it looks like. Any idea how to fix?

Again, you have the wrong version of the mod installed.

You fix it by installing the correct version. Mod version, and client version must match. You've most likely got the 18.2 version of the mod, and the 18.3 version of the client.

^ that

You can see in the top right that it says A18.2, but in the A18.3 font.

Which means you installed the Stable version of the mod (for A18.2) onto A18.3.

Download A18.2 for stable, or install Experimental for A18.3.

Speaking of.... Experimental B3 is out. ;)

- Added a melee and archery weapon mod unlocked by future crafting that stops demon regeneration.

- Altered the property of the buff that stops demon regeneration so it's slightly more effective.

- Made a new buff to check for hazmat/power armor so folks shouldn't die immediately.

- Radiation buff is now removed on leaving the wasteland if you don't have hazmat/power armor.

- Shorter duration (10 second) buff is now added on leaving the wasteland, so it still hurts but shouldn't kill you.

- Players with the Elemental Coat buff (so lower than level 5) are now immune to wasteland radiation (buff should not take effect).

- Stopped the silencer being installed on the laser pistol/rifle because that makes no sense.

- Re-added missing flaming arrow/bolt recipes that somehow got deleted.

- Lowered wellness cap to 200.

- Health nut now increases wellness cap by 20 per level.

- Character Stats (trophy icon) now displays current and max wellness.

- Fixed the superman punch.

- Compound bow leveling now properly levels off hunter.

- Slightly tweaked trader quest rewards so you shouldn't always get tools and armor. It still happens a lot, but it's not as bad now.

- Added T3-T5 buried supplies quests.

- Admin books to give classes and levels should now work.

^ that

- Added a melee and archery weapon mod unlocked by future crafting that stops demon regeneration.

- Altered the property of the buff that stops demon regeneration so it's slightly more effective.

- Made a new buff to check for hazmat/power armor so folks shouldn't die immediately.

- Radiation buff is now removed on leaving the wasteland if you don't have hazmat/power armor.

- Shorter duration (10 second) buff is now added on leaving the wasteland, so it still hurts but shouldn't kill you.

- Players with the Elemental Coat buff (so lower than level 5) are now immune to wasteland radiation (buff should not take effect).

- Stopped the silencer being installed on the laser pistol/rifle because that makes no sense.

- Slightly tweaked trader quest rewards so you shouldn't always get tools and armor. It still happens a lot, but it's not as bad now.

Will B3 work on A18.4 then ?

No.

Unless patch notes say it's updated for X version, it's not.

I'm not planning to update 2.5 for 18.4 since it came out while I was asleep. I'm planning to push 2.5 into stable asap (since it seems good) and THEN work on 2.51 for 18.4.

EDIT: Just realised I should mention this.

I had to mess with quests to potentially fix the issue some folks had with the laborer class.

As such, going from B2 to B3 WILL LIKELY WIPE YOUR CHARACTER.

So back up your stuff. :)

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

As such, going from B2 to B3 WILL LIKELY WIPE YOUR CHARACTER.

So back up your stuff. :)

Hi KhaineGB

My character is now level 1.

When I try to restore the previous backup files (following the steps in this page FAQ) I can see for a second the bars of health a stamina at 200 but in a second its revert again to 50 100 and the character is wipe again.

Is there any other file I must restore to continue my play with this new version?

Hi KhaineGB

When I try to restore the previous backup files (following the steps in this page FAQ) I can see for a second the bars of health a stamina at 200 but in a second its revert again to 50 100 and the character is wipe again.

Is there any other file I must restore to continue my play with this new version?

This also happened to me. Looks like a restart for me, I never backed up anything. No biggie though :)

This also happened to me. Looks like a restart for me, I never backed up anything. No biggie though :)

Is always good to be positive :smile-new: but I want to continue the journey. I was close to combat demons :distrust:

If the situation is not reversible I can restore the previous version but I want to know first if there is a solution to stay in the last version and preserve my profile.

Hi KhaineGB

No.

I changed quests. Because of that, ANY save you put back will get wiped. If you really must preserve your stuff, put 18.2 back, boot up your save, take screenshots, put all your stuff in a chest, then load up 18.3, give your skills/levels back via books and get your stuff from the chest.

No.

I changed quests. Because of that, ANY save you put back will get wiped. If you really must preserve your stuff, put 18.2 back, boot up your save, take screenshots, put all your stuff in a chest, then load up 18.3, give your skills/levels back via books and get your stuff from the chest.

The last save I have is already 18.3 7dtd with the b2 version of your mod if this make any difference and the stuff in my inventory, chests, vehicles and constructions are all the same as before.

Only the level is now 1 and all the books and class are reset.

I assume that the book part is easy to solve, take the book from creative and read it again, but the player level and classes.....I don't know how to restore them.

Can you please explain me the console commands to do it?

There's books in creative for classes and one that gives you approx 10k XP.

They're in the dev section under Admin

After a lot of books ;-) my character is (schematic more or less) like it was before the update.

Many thanks for your help.

And of course congratulations for your mod. Very funny and full of content.

The Demons battle begins :triumphant:

Edited by RBN (see edit history)

^ that

Since 200 is now the cap, does that mean food/drink that gives 3 wellness can get us to cap or did you adjust the maximum for that as well?

Hello,

is there any way to lower zombie max alive from 75 to at least 50 on singleplayer? i have performance related problems :/

+ i think bug: after couple of days playing in one session, zombies dont spawn on world :D for example: near my base, no any one zombies ( in day and night ) so i have to back to main menu and reload save to let them spawn near me ( so i can test my traps :p )