Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

I have the same problem in my wasteland, it is absolutely covered in concrete and iron piles but there are no ore to see. Also is each ore type supposed to have a unique rock marking it above ground, because the only thing that marks iron, nitrate, coal or lead is the same looking grey rock.

hi, i need help. played for a few days, go to trader kill a zombie outside and get this error.

can't play anymore , i don t want to lose progress

edit: was a clean install with only this mode. i can provide saves

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31309[/ATTACH]

I would need the log file to see what the error is.

Khaine, someone may have asked this, so forgive repeating yourself...but why can't you throw spears like in vanilla? A friend is very disappointed he cannot be spearman any longer. He loves the mod, but no spearman.

Because any kind of projectile sticking to a non-vanilla model (any new animal, hornet, behemoth, etc) looks like you shot it with a tomahawk missile.

Spears can power attack though, and are a VERY nice way to stack bleed on a zombie while keeping them away from you.

OK got to the point I need titanium but cannot figure out how to find it in the wasteland since I cannot find the boulders. How do you find Titanium?

The boulders are there. They're just the grey things that folks used to farm for iron in A17 and earlier.

@Khaine

When on screen changes to Darkness Falls title page there are no words, just invisible rectangles. I downloaded it using the Mod Launcher. Any way on how to fix?

Thank you!

You installed the stable branch for 18.2 on 18.3. Either install experimental, or install on 18.2.

I have the same problem in my wasteland, it is absolutely covered in concrete and iron piles but there are no ore to see. Also is each ore type supposed to have a unique rock marking it above ground, because the only thing that marks iron, nitrate, coal or lead is the same looking grey rock.

No it's not. It's all the grey rocks.

- - - Updated - - -

@KhaineGB

I got installed custom zombies with your mod in the same time, but now i uninstalled custom zombies just from "mods" folder

Now console spam all the time with that: ( check ss )

I think it laggs my game a little

Any fix for it?[ATTACH=CONFIG]31308[/ATTACH]

@Edit: + i have broken loot bags ( i mean when im trying to search them, ui dissapearing and i think it have ifninite loop to search it, i cant do anything than click ESC, then all going back to normal ) btw i've installed your mod for longer lootbags ( ive uninstalled it already )

My guess is whatever custom zombies you added may have also added extra loot bags/messed with loot lists, which is why you'd be getting the error

My guess is whatever custom zombies you added may have also added extra loot bags/messed with loot lists, which is why you'd be getting the error

If he installed Robelotos custom Zombies he will get errors, because the gamestage numbers will not go with to the DF ones. Those custom zombies can be added to DF, but their xml files has to be adapted manually. Which is possible, but a PITA.

https://justpaste.it/5lm0a --- output_log__2020-02-03__14-13-22

https://justpaste.it/5qspg --- output_log__2020-02-03__17-04-45

it's fine now, after 3 or 4 restarts

Oh, I know what that is. I fixed that a while back.

Wonder how you got that file... that's odd

Maybe already asked, but, does log traps are more like some kind of decorating now? Deals 20dmg no matter wood, iron or steel, and do not slow movement.

They're exactly the same as they were in earlier alphas. I haven't adjusted the numbers, just put the recipes back.

If he installed Robelotos custom Zombies he will get errors, because the gamestage numbers will not go with to the DF ones. Those custom zombies can be added to DF, but their xml files has to be adapted manually. Which is possible, but a PITA.

That'd do it.

@KhaineGB i've already fixed zombies problem, but lootbags ( after installing and uninstalling DF-Bags - your mod ) they are still broken, i can search them, but there is no cooldown on seearch, it search for infninite amount of time

@Edit: i attached ss of what is going on when i open lootbag ( in console )1770054772_Beztytu322u.jpg.3f48bcb2cdeffc4dcdeea4f0402003f7.jpg

@Edit2: i had to be 100% sure about uninstalling DF-Bags, it is the problem. Author, there is a bug with this mod

At the end i fixed all my bugs

Edited by Falcon337 (see edit history)

hello! another bug..

7d2d 18.3

darkness falls mod 2.5

dedicated server

at some point i can't craft forged steel..

all classes opened.

i can upload save if needed.(it's my single player but on dedi because smoother fps)

second problem, my welnes going down without dying.

save here https://yadi.sk/d/PkT-_n5K_1xlPw

sorry for yandex, seems like google partially banned in russia lol..(say im offline, but im not)

update

seems like affected only advanced forge

Edited by Gonzo (see edit history)

ok, make some analyse of problem with forged steel))

this happens when i open laborer class(last opened). it overwrite something))

Becoming a laborer cancels out the previous perk that let you do steel. You have to unlock it in the laborer perk tree now. Believe it's Hammer & Forge, but not logged in right now, so I don't remember.

@KhaineGB i've already fixed zombies problem, but lootbags ( after installing and uninstalling DF-Bags - your mod ) they are still broken, i can search them, but there is no cooldown on seearch, it search for infninite amount of time

@Edit: i attached ss of what is going on when i open lootbag ( in console )[ATTACH=CONFIG]31311[/ATTACH]

@Edit2: i had to be 100% sure about uninstalling DF-Bags, it is the problem. Author, there is a bug with this mod

At the end i fixed all my bugs

All it does is increase how long a loot bag stays before it decays, because people playing 120 min days were complaining they were disappearing before the end of horde night. I didn't want to increase it in the mod as loot bags are entitites and thus it can cause a LOT of lag if there's loads of them around.

So that was included as an option. I haven't had anyone else say it breaks anything.

hello! another bug..

7d2d 18.3

darkness falls mod 2.5

dedicated server

at some point i can't craft forged steel..

all classes opened.

i can upload save if needed.(it's my single player but on dedi because smoother fps)

second problem, my welnes going down without dying.

save here https://yadi.sk/d/PkT-_n5K_1xlPw

sorry for yandex, seems like google partially banned in russia lol..(say im offline, but im not)

update

seems like affected only advanced forge

That's intended.

When you take laborer, you get locked out of the steel crafting perk. HOWEVER, you should also be refunded any spent points for perks you are locked out of so you can level hammer and forge and advanced engineering to get it all back. :)

Hello,

can anyone tell me the Large Map Cords for Laserworkbench (Tech bunker) pls.....

I search them more then 7 hours -.-...

ty

Not off the top of my head, but they're in the corners of the map and there's 2 of them.

it s a great mod, i just love it.

maybe you need to hear that cus only bug report are here :p

And sometimes that's just nice to hear, so thank you :)

KhaineGB, thank you for answer) i think this happening cuz no in game support for more advanced dependecy check.. yes, i'm maxed perks in laborer and gain ability to craft forged steel again.

this is very nice mod) i start playing this game with it) never played vanila, because i like action skills. this remember my borderlands 1))

it's me again :)

another bug.

living off the land 5\5

sous chef 3\5 (if 5\5 food unlocked)

start game, find master farmer book, read it, then open farmer class. you can't cook food opened by master farmer perk. possible another classes affected too(not tested).

Edited by Gonzo (see edit history)

another bug.

living off the land 5\5

start game, find master farmer book, read it, then open farmer class. you can't cook food opened by master farmer perk. possible another classes affected too(not tested).

I have to ask the obvious question. Are you at least level 50? Master perks don't fully unlock until level 50.

another bug.

living off the land 5\5

Will test that later. As far as I know, it's working fine.

Just made the Titanium Machete and noticed that the cutting edge is turned towards the player.

That's been like that for ages. I'm just lazy and can't be bothered to load unity and turn the model around. ;)

That's been like that for ages. I'm just lazy and can't be bothered to load unity and turn the model around. ;)

Well I'm glad you made the laser sword because I can't use it like that.

Also I think the first Technology perk is bugged because it only goes up to 11 instead of 21.

Also the vanilla machete is still only at 61 at max while the compound bow is at 51.

Lastly I don't think I can go back to vanilla since I love your health bars and the fact you turned the spear into an actual spear instead of a javelin.

Edited by jwagne51 (see edit history)

Guest drbrenobr

Hello,

This is my first post and I don't know if is in the right place. I am trying to download the mod darkness fall using mod launcher, but is returning this error:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Logo: https://i.imgur.com/4kjLtAE.jpg

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Could not process RSS feed: System.ArgumentException: A cadeia de caracteres n�o foi reconhecida como Uri v�lido.

Nome do par�metro: inputUri

em System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.CreateReader(String inputUri, XmlParserContext inputContext)

em System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri)

em _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateRSSFeed(String strRSSFeed) na C:\Users\Jeff\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:linha 4531

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Download links: https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa18client.git

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updated TreeView Mods

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Setting Default Logo

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Could not process RSS feed: System.ArgumentException: A cadeia de caracteres n�o foi reconhecida como Uri v�lido.

em System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.CreateReader(String inputUri, XmlParserContext inputContext)

em _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateRSSFeed(String strRSSFeed) na C:\Users\Jeff\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:linha 4531

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Download links: https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa18client.git

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updating TreeView Mods

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Logo: System.Drawing.Bitmap

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updated TreeView Mods

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updating TreeView Mods

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Logo: System.Drawing.Bitmap

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Listing Available Mods...

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Setting Default Logo

https://pastebin.com/RR6GW8Sd

I already deleted the tempmod folder, clear configuration, reinstall the modlauncher....

Someone can help me?

Thanks guys.

Nope, that's right. 11, 21, 31, 41, 51 for future tech. Will check localization later.

Machete was mispelled on master scientist so it wasn't getting the +10 from that it should have. Compound bow levels from the hunter class. :)

And yeah, I HATE throwing the spear. It seems really daft to me that you'd throw away a weapon.