Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

I posted this 2 weeks ago and it really gets to me .. how people can react if it doesn't happen as per planned ........ IT'S Coming and most likely they are fixing a few bugs ... SO everyone will not Complain about it being broken.

Give JaxTeller a Break .. it's a free mod and you ALL .. act like you paid for it.

JUST a Couple of thoughts ... the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

I don't think anyone is giving Jax a hard time, quite the opposite, I think it is testament to his (and friends) efforts that people are 'keen' to play. As am I, and living in the UK, will be disappointed if I miss out because it doesn't hit my timezone if it comes out today... no one is acting like they paid for this. It's all good.

I don't think anyone is giving Jax a hard time, quite the opposite, I think it is testament to his (and friends) efforts that people are 'keen' to play. As am I, and living in the UK, will be disappointed if I miss out because it doesn't hit my timezone if it comes out today... no one is acting like they paid for this. It's all good.

Yea no kidding I read last few pages and saw no one bitching, must be a case of making a false problem so the poster u quoted could feel better scolding the other posters he dreamed up.

@Pokemahone, Hunt the large crack-a-books, you can scrap enough schematics to unlock multiple classes. I play single player and scrap every book excluding the construction tools skill books, as you need 100 construction tools to unlock a weapons workbench.

- - - Updated - - -

@Pokemahone, Hunt the large crack-a-books, you can scrap enough schematics to unlock multiple classes. I play single player and scrap every book excluding the construction tools skill books, as you need 100 construction tools to unlock a weapons workbench.

I posted this 2 weeks ago and it really gets to me .. how people can react if it doesn't happen as per planned ........ IT'S Coming and most likely they are fixing a few bugs ... SO everyone will not Complain about it being broken.

Give JaxTeller a Break .. it's a free mod and you ALL .. act like you paid for it.

JUST a Couple of thoughts ... the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

We don’t ALL view things that way. I’m appreciative of the devs and moders and my view has always been “it’s done when it’s done”. I get where your coming from since I see all the A17 posts and calling it a dead game and all that. I get irritated and I’m not even working on the game and it frustrates me.

Will these include the server link or files need for install at BlueFang Solutions

yes, blue fang already has their versions, just waiting on the launcher files.

@anyone hitting refresh on the git page, please lay off.

ty.