Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Please, when EXACTLY will this be ready for us dirty masses? Please tell me 12:00:01 a.m. eastern time (USA)!!!! Please!!! I'll take a nap right now and wake up tonight to play until kids wake up for school.

Please don't make me go to work all day Monday without getting a first-hand taste of 3.0.

I would like to post here to you guys, an early review from a streamer that I admire GREATLY Grumbul. He posted this to our Discord earlier today and I wanted to share with you not only because it's a great review, but because I am truly humbled at the kind words from him. I admire him greatly, have for over a year now and reading this this morning has truly made the hard work we have been doing all worth it.

Here is a link to his stream.

Please go give him a follow for me. He has been genuinely excited and supportive of us for a long time now.

That looks sick.

My body is ready.

I would like to post here to you guys, an early review from a streamer that I admire GREATLY Grumbul. He posted this to our Discord earlier today and I wanted to share with you not only because it's a great review, but because I am truly humbled at the kind words from him. I admire him greatly, have for over a year now and reading this this morning has truly made the hard work we have been doing all worth it.

Here is a link to his stream.

Please go give him a follow for me. He has been genuinely excited and supportive of us for a long time now.

Great job in the mod

This will probably sound like a stupid question, but if we're playing SP Ravenhearst 2.2 from sphere's launcher, should we just let it sync/update to 3.0, or is it a good idea to completely delete the existing directory before updating?

the links on the launcher will change, so you can't accidentally over-write your 2.2 save with 3.0

that said, if you try to float 3.0 ON your 2.2 save, it's g'bye forever to that save, and a broken game.

wipe wipe wipe!

but you can preserve your 2.2 games if you want to :)

Hope the 3.0 update will release early at PST Time, so we can record new gameplay in the evening MET.

Layout of the main page is already changed, but the links will forward to old main branch. Last thing is to upload the 3.0 files, I guess ;)

Looking forward to version 3.0 :) I assume it will be a seperate download via the Mod Launcher ? Thinking about running it on my other server so should be nice to see it for myself, Thanks for all the work, sweat, time & screaming lol

how to download the 3.0 version?

Well a couple of way ONCE it is release " But it is not live to the Public as of this moment "

Use the 7D2D Mod Launcher or Download from main page here. I use the Mod Launcher and it makes for easy install of most 7d2d modded games .. as long as you install it correctly .. suggestion .. watch a couple video about the launcher.

AND REMEMBER .. This is Only guess-a-meant on Date

So if it doesn't happen on that exact date .. it is coming.

the Old Gamer :02.47-tranquillity:

I posted this 2 weeks ago and it really gets to me .. how people can react if it doesn't happen as per planned ........ IT'S Coming and most likely they are fixing a few bugs ... SO everyone will not Complain about it being broken.

Give JaxTeller a Break .. it's a free mod and you ALL .. act like you paid for it.

JUST a Couple of thoughts ... the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity: