Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

In fairness to people asking questions that are Covered in the patch notes it would be great to have the patch notes in post 1 page 1 as a txt link at the very minimum.

I don't want to offend the great modders who make stuff for 7 days but nearly every modder makes the actual change notes and doco extremely difficult to find and I'm some other mods cases non existent.

Myself I thought I was experiencing bugs bugs bugs got my frustrated and wanted to delete the mod, the same with the poeple I play with but once I read through 60 forum pages I found it was a feature or something easily avoided.

Patch notes and bug list easily accessible would give no one reason. For some of the snarling posts I always see directed towards the moddera

I almost put this too as I couldn't locate the notes to start with.

Any chance you could make lakes smaller? They are the bane of my existence...they lag me, they are ugly, they are so annoying when a supply drop goes in there or treasure chest, they mock me. Or at least spread them out much farther. For me every other biome is a dumb lake

Also for the dirty moodle, any chance you could make it so when you are 100% wet it goes away? Because that would be like washing it. Then when you are filthy you would need soap

Also for the dirty moodle, any chance you could make it so when you are 100% wet it goes away? Because that would be like washing it. Then when you are filthy you would need soap

Maybe also make messy and filthy mutex so you dont go from messy to filthy and then get another messy buff. :)

Use any consumables from the tool belt, not from inventory or containers. Especially valuable consumables, like books.

I have had the issue with food/drink/medical, but never had a book not work.

Also, as it might have been missed, reposting my question.

Is there a resaon why my blunt/blade weapons are crafting at 250, when I have skill level 7 and it says they should craft at 350?

I can't seem to find the 2.10 patch notes? Anyone have a clue what was changed?

Patch 2.10

-Added Wellness in small amounts to vegetable recipes and teas

-Forced Traps and Cooking to NOT level through crafting

-Removed Dev Only from Elevator

-Added anvil to Tailoring Station recipe

-Added chance to find Sewing Kit to dressers

-Added chance to find Butcher Knfe and Tenderizer to Cupboards

-Removed Butcher Knife as craftable

-Revised some Localization Descriptions and Quest Descriptions

-Changed Snake Bite Buff and added Anti Venom you craft out of Venom Glands you get from harvesting Snakes.

-Fixed Quest not taking certain items upon completion

Does anyone know if the elevator is working and if so, how about in multiplayer on a dedicated. I installed the updated version last night but have not tested it yet.

The server i play on updated to latest and still only Platform can make nothing else comes up and im 3/3 in Elevators hopefully another fix or something soon......

Can anyone comment on the most efficient use of meat/eggs for hunger/health/wellness around day 14 using the Bow class with no "elevated" access to recipes?

What I mean by that, what's the best use of my raw meat and eggs without such things as a stove, etc.? In vanilla, the obvious one is Meat Pie, but I can't even find how to unlock that one now and suspect it's buried way deep in some skill.

Oh and also I am trying to find desert for a) easy dirt and b) aloe. Any suggestions? The seed I'm using is "Ravenhearst".

Can anyone comment on the most efficient use of meat/eggs for hunger/health/wellness around day 14 using the Bow class with no "elevated" access to recipes?

What I mean by that, what's the best use of my raw meat and eggs without such things as a stove, etc.? In vanilla, the obvious one is Meat Pie, but I can't even find how to unlock that one now and suspect it's buried way deep in some skill.

Oh and also I am trying to find desert for a) easy dirt and b) aloe. Any suggestions? The seed I'm using is "Ravenhearst".

In the fashion there is no effective food. JaxTeller stubbornly does not want to edit cooking recipes. Some recipes must be found and read, and others should be opened with skillpoints. Of eggs, you can not do anything good, collect them and debug them until better times :) With the planting of vegetables the problem, due to the lack of seeds. The vegetables found will quickly end. Well, although there are no problems with animals :/ There is an unpleasant bug, you can eat only from the belt. At me, in a vanilla such problem is not present. Mod more designed for online. Playing with friends, you have to agree who will make a certain class.

Hello, thank you for your work, I love your mod, very interresting but i've a problem.

During the starter quest, we have to craft STICK for make arrow.

But it's impossible to craft, only loot.

Craft no existing in inventory....

I've delete and install 3 times the mod with 7dTD launcher and I've the same problem.

I look in files SDX and stix.unity3d does not exist.

Have you any solution?

Thanks

you have to scrap the wood

I just made boiled meat until I found some farmer's fields full of vegetable. Keep all the canned food you loot and bowls. Buy Cans of Pasta and such from any vending machines you come across. Bowls/Warm Bowls of the various canned foods are the best things you can make unless you took Farmer class or loot lots of vege's.

In fairness to people asking questions that are Covered in the patch notes it would be great to have the patch notes in post 1 page 1 as a txt link at the very minimum.

I don't want to offend the great modders who make stuff for 7 days but nearly every modder makes the actual change notes and doco extremely difficult to find and I'm some other mods cases non existent.

Myself I thought I was experiencing bugs bugs bugs got my frustrated and wanted to delete the mod, the same with the poeple I play with but once I read through 60 forum pages I found it was a feature or something easily avoided.

Patch notes and bug list easily accessible would give no one reason. For some of the snarling posts I always see directed towards the moddera

http://dawnofthenewapocalypse.enjin.com/ - official Ravenhearst site, all patchnotes on the front page easy to see and updated as soon as the patch hits, and a link to it is on the 1st page, cheers.

Cant start game Error in blocks?

hey i need help i cant start the game at all . i have deleted the mod and reinstalled it 2 times i have tryed update it manualy but i still get the same error all time in the console

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.617 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (No shape class 'BlockShapeWedged60Full' found)

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.617 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.618 ERR at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.788 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'wallTorch' in use_action!/ at ItemActionPlaceAsBlock.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.789 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.789 ERR at ItemActionPlaceAsBlock.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception: Block with name 'treeTallGrassDiagonal' not found!

please help me

Whats the deal with the lag in the backpack?

utilize your favorites menu to lessen the loaded recipes.

it is a VANILLA bug that is worse in mods, especially recipe heavy mods.

this will hopefully be much better in A17 where they have applied a fix for it.

- - - Updated - - -

@people experiencing lag on advanced servers, what are people doing for electricity? solar banks are terrible for server lag.

is there a decent ravenhearst pvp server out there?

or partially pvp, ill take anything i can get:smile-new:

Maybe I will have to start one, if one doesnt get started by anyone else.

Unfortunately not my fault. The posts on here have word limits and I would have needed to reserve 8 posts for that. I already reserved 3 and I'm already out of room for just the basics.

I CAN post a link in the first page under where it says Latest Version, but how many people do you think would click it? I will make sure I add that for the next patch.

Maybe also make messy and filthy mutex so you dont go from messy to filthy and then get another messy buff. :)

Indeed this is in the cards and already fixed for next patch.

In the fashion there is no effective food. JaxTeller stubbornly does not want to edit cooking recipes. Some recipes must be found and read, and others should be opened with skillpoints. Of eggs, you can not do anything good, collect them and debug them until better times :) With the planting of vegetables the problem, due to the lack of seeds. The vegetables found will quickly end. Well, although there are no problems with animals :/ There is an unpleasant bug, you can eat only from the belt. At me, in a vanilla such problem is not present. Mod more designed for online. Playing with friends, you have to agree who will make a certain class.

I wont say this again, its a vanilla problem that exists in larger doses when you add larger backpack. It is NOT exclusive to our mod. I can not constantly answer a question that has been asked OVER 40 times already in here and in Discord. There is a search bar. A handful of repeat questions is fine, but please people do SOME research on these issues.

Also I edited some food to have wellness. Next patch may help a bit in the food department. I'm not worried at all about Wellness balance since Pimps also think it is a useless system by removing it in A17, so balance work will go towards things that will still be in effect for A17 and less on the stuff that will probably be changed. Stoves is a great source of better food, and in this patch i increased stove recipes benefits a bit more.

hey i need help i cant start the game at all . i have deleted the mod and reinstalled it 2 times i have tryed update it manualy but i still get the same error all time in the console

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.617 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (No shape class 'BlockShapeWedged60Full' found)

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.617 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.618 ERR at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.788 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'wallTorch' in use_action!/ at ItemActionPlaceAsBlock.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.789 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!

2017-12-13T20:56:52 11.789 ERR at ItemActionPlaceAsBlock.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception: Block with name 'treeTallGrassDiagonal' not found!

please help me

How old is that file? That shape no longer exists in the game. Can we see the full file?

Just wondering, has anyone been able to find diamonds while mining, been digging every night for about a week ingame under the wastelands and i have no idea what to look for :D

On the bright side i'm pretty much set up for brass for the rest of my life :smile-new:

Diamonds are VERY tough to find, and I think more needs to be done to make them better accessible. The issue is balance and being able to find them without giving you a flood of them all at once. Also adjustments have been made but you won't see them until a new map, which I do not advise just yet because 3.0 will require a wipe.

I have been absent the past few days. We will be releasing one more patch later today to fix some little things and then it is full steam ahead to 3.0, which will release sometime after the New Year. 3.0 will require a full wipe, as lots of things are being shuffled including random gen, progression, loot, removal of blocks and a lot more.

Patch 2.11 will hopefully be the final one of this version. It will include some recipe removals to help with lag and food and progression tweaks. We are also beginning work on a guide/wiki to help people with questions that are consistently asked.

- - - Updated - - -

utilize your favorites menu to lessen the loaded recipes.

it is a VANILLA bug that is worse in mods, especially recipe heavy mods.

this will hopefully be much better in A17 where they have applied a fix for it.

- - - Updated - - -

@people experiencing lag on advanced servers, what are people doing for electricity? solar banks are terrible for server lag.

Indeed, check this thread for lag on servers. Its a vanilla issue with solar/battery banks. I suggest getting on Pimps to fix that before we get to A17 https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?71466-Solar-Bank-causes-Lag&highlight=solar