Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

This mod looks great,

It also says in description that EAC must be disabled for it to work - i honestly have no idea what this is or if this is the reason it wont work.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Tommy

This is something you definately need to turn off before starting a game otherwise you will just get a blank screen on startup.

This is the Easy Anti-Cheat system and because the game is running as modified it needs to be off

Ragsy !!

I cannot find the plains biome anywhere. Is it JUST grass? Or is this grassy wasteleand biome with iron scrap everywhere the plains biome?

Edit: also, is eating the same food less effective over time or am I just tripping?

If you are using the map that came with 7 Days to die, the Navezgame, there you will not have plains because it is something new from the mod, so you will not have it in the Navezgame.

You have to choose to create a new map procedurally, so I'm afraid you'll have to start over.

It is also true that as of version 5.5.2 they have made an exclusive map for Ravenhearst, not procedural, and I imagine they will also have the plains and I don't know what else, since I am with the previous version, 5.5.1, already that the change asked me to start over and I'm already quite advanced

Apart from the plains, I have seen more changes, like new buildings. Creating a procedural map is worth it and in my case one that is a bit large, the 16k size

If you are using the map that came with 7 Days to die, the Navezgame, there you will not have plains because it is something new from the mod, so you will not have it in the Navezgame.

I did make a procedural map, maybe I have just been very unlucky. For some reason the map preview doesn't work either

This mod looks great,

I have tried looking online for the instructions to install,and every time it does not work. I only play this either single player or by hosing a game from my laptop and my friend joins it.

My question being: how do I install as I have been using the 5.3.3 sp/client version and copying the files directly into my install directory.

It also says in description that EAC must be disabled for it to work - i honestly have no idea what this is or if this is the reason it wont work.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Tommy

To Disable EAC:

1. Right-click game title in Steam Launcher.

2. Select "Show game launcher".

3. Un-tick "Use EasyAntiCheat (EAC).

4. Click the "Run & Save as default" button.

Hello,

Can anyone explain to me how electric elevators work? I mean the 3x3 elevator, 4x4 elevator, etc.

Without knowing, I tried to make myself a 3x3 ground elevator and then the part that is supposed to be the floor where you want it to stop. I have put the 3x3 ground on the ground (it seems obvious) and the other parallel at a certain height that the game takes me as floor 2. The fact is that from the 2nd floor I can call the elevator, but from below, from the elevator ground I can't call the elevator. He doesn't do anything, nor does he tell me I'm missing something, it just doesn't come down.

Pressing the "r" tells me that I have two floors.

If I get on the elevator while standing on the ground, it doesn't go up, if I go upstairs I can call the elevator. If I get on top of the elevator while I am on the 2nd floor and press on it, it does not lower or do anything. If I go to the ground, I can't call the elevator. I do not understand its operation. Maybe I have to put something to raise or lower, I do not know.

I am fearing that I will have to do another elevator module as a new floor to be able to lower it, but it seems a bit odd that the 3x3 ground serves only to create the elevator and then have to add another module for the floor to lower

I have watched on YouTube, but the videos I have seen are from other versions and do not look like elevators, so they have not helped me much

I am having an issue with various textures after installing this mod. Some texture are very low resolution, like the door and bags in the pic below. Texture quality is set to Full, changing to low then back to full didn't fix it. The textures load fine Un-Modded.

Modded

iYcg83W.png

Video Settings

Ea1F8zK.png

Un-Modded

Y295Ztv.png

Edited by vincint2002 (see edit history)

Hello,

Can anyone explain to me how electric elevators work? I mean the 3x3 elevator, 4x4 elevator, etc.

I have watched on YouTube, but the videos I have seen are from other versions and do not look like elevators, so they have not helped me much

The elevators are not optimal working, It are mods from others. Get to our discord channel for help and more info.

AdaVRcK.jpg

I am having an issue with various textures after installing this mod. Some texture are very low resolution, like the door and bags in the pic below. Texture quality is set to Full, changing to low then back to full didn't fix it. The textures load fine Un-Modded.

Turn off texture streaming

Recently put version 5 5 2 on my server and when I get in game I have no backpack slots, just a big blank square where they should be. So essentially no backpack. My friend who plays with me logged on and she had the same problem. Not sure what's going on?

sounds like you put 552 over top of 551. even if you started a new game, there can be conflicts. you want to do a fresh install (wipe) on the server.

sounds like you put 552 over top of 551. even if you started a new game, there can be conflicts. you want to do a fresh install (wipe) on the server.

I have Blue Fang and they installed version 552, I told them about the issue and they did a fresh install..........still had the issue. Now I've had them go ahead and install 553, but I don't see it on the mod launcher so I'm not sure how to install it on my side...........do I just download it and put it in the 7 Days mod folder? Sorry I'm a noob with some if this stuff.

I have Blue Fang and they installed version 552, I told them about the issue and they did a fresh install..........still had the issue. Now I've had them go ahead and install 553, but I don't see it on the mod launcher so I'm not sure how to install it on my side...........do I just download it and put it in the 7 Days mod folder? Sorry I'm a noob with some if this stuff.

It is the 5.5.3, only the download folder name hasn't changed

you can check ingame by pressing ESC which version you're on

The elevators are not optimal working, It are mods from others. Get to our discord channel for help and more info.

AdaVRcK.jpg

Thanks for the invitation, but my English is bad (I am using Google to translate) and it will cost me to make a conversation.

After telling me that it is a mod, I have looked a little more out there, and I have noticed that in this same forum there are threads that talk about it and it seems that in the A17 these elevators no longer work because you need SDX that already It is not supported. I don't know if I understood it well or not and I really don't know what SDX is.

The case is that the elevator type cabin if at least I can call it from both heights, which with the 3x3 elevators and others could only call him to come from the elevator "top floor", but from the "ground floor" no I could call him.

I can call these cabin-type elevators by pressing the "E" from outside the cabin and up or down, but if I get inside, it does nothing by pressing the "E" on the buttons or pressing any number, are they other keys and by That does not work?

I also thought that it could be a keyboard theme, because in the video I have seen it gives the feeling that the elevators, to go from one floor to another, you can press the floor number and it takes you, but of course, if I press the key "2" all he does is change the weapon to the corresponding belt. It also seems that pressing "999" takes you to the origin floor, to the "ground floor", but in my case it doesn't work either.

I have 100 blunt skill and made a tungsten sledgehammer. It was 120. When I went to repair it, it went down to 117. In previous builds it didn't lose quality when at max skill. Did something change? Is repairing based on Construction skill now? My construction is only at 75. Doesn't seem right.

I also thought that it could be a keyboard theme, because in the video I have seen it gives the feeling that the elevators, to go from one floor to another, you can press the floor number and it takes you, but of course, if I press the key "2" all he does is change the weapon to the corresponding belt. It also seems that pressing "999" takes you to the origin floor, to the "ground floor", but in my case it doesn't work either.

i never used the elevators in a17 except for the "simple" one, in a16 i recall the one that you built and added floors to, you used the numbers on the "keypad", not the typical number row that corresponds to the action bar.

hope that helps a little.

I have 100 blunt skill and made a tungsten sledgehammer. It was 120. When I went to repair it, it went down to 117. In previous builds it didn't lose quality when at max skill. Did something change? Is repairing based on Construction skill now? My construction is only at 75. Doesn't seem right.

hi, i'm not entirely certain, but i do believe the repair IS tied to construction. so perhaps in the past your construction was higher than it is now.

Heya, thanks for the fantastic mod, I've only just discovered it and am having a blast getting to know some of the systems and features, I just had a quick pair of questions, neither of which I was able to get an answer for anyplace else, so any and all help is greatly appreciated.

First, am I missing out on some of the beginning classes? When I started my first game I had access to four; blunt, blades, bows and firearms. Do I get to pick from more specific classes the further down the line in each I go? If so, is there any kind of visible tree I can look at? I'd really like to specialize in survival, if anything.

The second is a bit of a stranger problem, when I play Ravenhearst most of my vanilla 7 days to die textures are absolutely awful, despite my high settings, might anyone know why this is? All the added Ravenhearst textures look great, but when looking at things like the vanilla sports bags and crates the textures are blurry and terrible, even the vanilla stone axe looks like one big muddy lump, I can barely read things like signs. When I play vanilla the textures look quite a bit better, so I'm at a bit of a loss on this one.

Thanks again!

Edited by Mocker67 (see edit history)

i never used the elevators in a17 except for the "simple" one, in a16 i recall the one that you built and added floors to, you used the numbers on the "keypad", not the typical number row that corresponds to the action bar.

hope that helps a little.

You're right, thanks for the help you have to use the numeric keypad to select the floor and then press the "E" so that the elevator goes up or down. I feel a little silly for not having tried that, but anyway, it says nothing about how to use it.

Although it is also true that the elevator of the type "3x3 ground" or similar does not seem to work the module "ground" when the elevator is not (for being on another floor). It doesn't allow me to call the elevator, or choose a floor or anything. If I go to look for the elevator, I place myself on top of it and I lower / upload the module "3x3 ground", once there, it allows me to choose a floor and use it.

I have to try it with the "cabin lift", to see if the same thing happens or not.

Heya, thanks for the fantastic mod, I've only just discovered it and am having a blast getting to know some of the systems and features, I just had a quick pair of questions, neither of which I was able to get an answer for anyplace else, so any and all help is greatly appreciated.

First, am I missing out on some of the beginning classes? When I started my first game I had access to four; blunt, blades, bows and firearms. Do I get to pick from more specific classes the further down the line in each I go? If so, is there any kind of visible tree I can look at? I'd really like to specialize in survival, if anything.

The second is a bit of a stranger problem, when I play Ravenhearst most of my vanilla 7 days to die textures are absolutely awful, despite my high settings, might anyone know why this is? All the added Ravenhearst textures look great, but when looking at things like the vanilla sports bags and crates the textures are blurry and terrible, even the vanilla stone axe looks like one big muddy lump, I can barely read things like signs. When I play vanilla the textures look quite a bit better, so I'm at a bit of a loss on this one.

Thanks again!

I believe others have said that disabling Texture Streaming in your in game video options fixes the blurry textures. Not 100% sure though, but hope it helps you out.

You're right, thanks for the help you have to use the numeric keypad to select the floor and then press the "E" so that the elevator goes up or down. I feel a little silly for not having tried that, but anyway, it says nothing about how to use it.

Although it is also true that the elevator of the type "3x3 ground" or similar does not seem to work the module "ground" when the elevator is not (for being on another floor). It doesn't allow me to call the elevator, or choose a floor or anything. If I go to look for the elevator, I place myself on top of it and I lower / upload the module "3x3 ground", once there, it allows me to choose a floor and use it.

I have to try it with the "cabin lift", to see if the same thing happens or not.

I have already tried it and the "cabin type elevator" works perfectly. It goes up or down from inside the cabin, it can be called from any floor without problems and the keys are the same as in the other elevators, inside the cabin, I use the numeric keypad to choose the floor and press the "E". To call it from any floor use the "E" (although it already tells you when you approach)

I liked the other elevator, the 3x3 platform type, but since I cannot call the elevator from the main module, it is as if I did not detect it (the message does not appear on the screen of pressing the "E" to call the elevator) Well, I couldn't use it.

Thanks for the help

A query about firearms diplomas.

I have been doing the chain of missions of each weapon and they have been giving me the diplomas, when I have had all three they have given me the final diploma that supposedly allows me to create the table of weapons, but when I have gone to do it it tells me that I do not have the recipe.

Does the recipe not give you the final diploma? Do you find it out there? Is it any skill i have to upload?