Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hey guys,

I got a request from a discord user for an 8k map for use with Ravenherst. Used Nitro with Melt's RH files and got a the map I wanted. Loads up no problem, fixed biomes how i wanted, all good there. I was pretty happy with what it gave me back in terms of prefab placement, a few buildings not perfect placed, but I always check and tweak placement when i put in roads so no problem.

What I did notice though is RH's customized versions of a Magolis set, and a LOT of duplicates as its a very small selection from Compo, made even smaller by having some removed in Melt's scipt, which im not knocking, I also removed the sphinx for shooting the terrain up.

What I really want to know I guess is, whats the difference between those and me just using magolis set? Is there anything, outside of rwg placement problems, that would cause issues in RH if i also added in compo pack either instead of, or in combo with Compo pack? Like I said, I mostly hand make or at least severely clean up rwg maps, and it seems like a waste not add those building from compo in.

I havent played, but Raverherst looks pretty good, and I would like to maybe do this and a few more maps specifically for RH players who dont really do maps or mods. Any input is always appreciated

Hey guys,

I got a request from a discord user for an 8k map for use with Ravenherst. Used Nitro with Melt's RH files and got a the map I wanted. Loads up no problem, fixed biomes how i wanted, all good there. I was pretty happy with what it gave me back in terms of prefab placement, a few buildings not perfect placed, but I always check and tweak placement when i put in roads so no problem.

What I did notice though is RH's customized versions of a Magolis set, and a LOT of duplicates as its a very small selection from Compo, made even smaller by having some removed in Melt's scipt, which im not knocking, I also removed the sphinx for shooting the terrain up.

What I really want to know I guess is, whats the difference between those and me just using magolis set? Is there anything, outside of rwg placement problems, that would cause issues in RH if i also added in compo pack either instead of, or in combo with Compo pack? Like I said, I mostly hand make or at least severely clean up rwg maps, and it seems like a waste not add those building from compo in.

I havent played, but Raverherst looks pretty good, and I would like to maybe do this and a few more maps specifically for RH players who dont really do maps or mods. Any input is always appreciated

RH takes the more OP POI's out of the compo pack and iirc also edits some of the others left in removing loot boxes.

Hi, hope this is the right place, I could not find a question/problem thread. Is there a manual? There are a lot of questions I have about how to do things but having a hard time finding answers. One right now is, I have recipe for the iron bow but I am unable to read it. Same with the crossbow recipe... Says to put in tool belt yet the read option does not light up. Same with every one so far. No issues with the schematics tho, It took a bit to see the tier requirements, but can't seem to find an answer to the recipes... ???

Hi, hope this is the right place, I could not find a question/problem thread. Is there a manual? There are a lot of questions I have about how to do things but having a hard time finding answers. One right now is, I have recipe for the iron bow but I am unable to read it. Same with the crossbow recipe... Says to put in tool belt yet the read option does not light up. Same with every one so far. No issues with the schematics tho, It took a bit to see the tier requirements, but can't seem to find an answer to the recipes... ???

Put it in your toolbelt and use the left mouse button to read it.

Are you sure you have not read them already.

Check the schematic list

Or its possible they are level gated

Is anybody having issues running ravenhearst on 17.3 - Everytime I upgrade my server I recieve the following error

MissingFieldException: Field 'LiteNetLib.NetManager.MergeEnabled' not found.

2019-05-21T22:16:04 1.882 INF WinThread started

2019-05-21T22:16:04 1.937 INF Atlas reset took 116 ms

2019-05-21T22:16:04 1.938 INF Atlas load took 120 ms

2019-05-21T22:16:04 2.006 INF NET: Starting server protocols

MissingFieldException: Field 'LiteNetLib.NetManager.MergeEnabled' not found.

Placed in toolbelt and left click, but the 'read' is not lit anyway... I am level 100 and have up'd everthing I can think that might affect it... So far I can not read any recipe, just schematics...

the read does not light up. are you closing your inventory with it on your toolbelt, and then left clicking?

like how you would read/eat/bandage?

Hi

is anyone having problems with this mod moving to 17.3 Stable.

When ever I do on my server I get an error message tp do with an exception with LiteNetLib -

Process to replicate

update with steamcmd app_update 294420

re apply the RH5.13 files - rh_5_1_vanilla_17_2_server-master.zip

run server.

LiteNetLib exception occurs and server doesn't work.

revert files back to pre 17.3 works perfect.

I am assuming 17.3 compatibility isnt ready yet? Just want some confirmation

no, will do that!

- - - Updated - - -

Could you add working stoves and fridges and faucets? Food spoils, lest with fridge... ? And bring back Brass, maybe it was not Raven, but at one time I could mine copper and zinc to make brass...

Anyone else have issues getting construction tools past level 50? Seems like it takes 2 days of mining straight nothing else no killing nothing, to level up from 50 to 51. Havent hit 52 yet and been playing for atleast 6 hours.

I figured it out, I am getting either no exp or like 1 exp with using an auger, swapped to iron pick and i got 1 level in only 10 minutes of mining....

Edited by Deskimo (see edit history)

when i start a game in rh 5.13 the game crashes for me. this exit to windows, i use the mod launcher and try reinstalling 2 or 3 times, i del 7 days and reinstall, and only in this mod crash, the others work fine, help me......

Are you using A17.2 or A17.3? See below

Hi

is anyone having problems with this mod moving to 17.3 Stable.

When ever I do on my server I get an error message tp do with an exception with LiteNetLib -

Process to replicate

update with steamcmd app_update 294420

re apply the RH5.13 files - rh_5_1_vanilla_17_2_server-master.zip

run server.

LiteNetLib exception occurs and server doesn't work.

revert files back to pre 17.3 works perfect.

I am assuming 17.3 compatibility isnt ready yet? Just want some confirmation

ONLY with A17.2. There is an update in the make for A17.3, to be released soon™

Edited by mr.natural (see edit history)

So, the mod version rh_5_1_vanilla_17_2_client has the terrors (insectoid, butcher, etc) added back? Because I see no references to them in the xml files and can't figure out how to spawn them with debug menu. Do I have the wrong version? I tried both mod launcher and manual download.

Edited by hosein78 (see edit history)

I tried to add a modlet, some weird things happened so I deleted everything and tried to start from scratch, now I only get this no matter what I do, lost...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28525[/ATTACH]

You HAVE to get a CLEAN (never played) Alpha, try the Mod Launcher instead.

But on the other hand if you use a modlet on top of RH this is what can happen, no support there from us.

Hello, where can i loot "RIM" to make the wheels????. I try to loot cars and tires but i dont get rims

You find them on the roads, they are tires with a rim inside them. Just destroy them.

I have used the mod launcher. Removed everything, started from scratch, no modlets lest what Raven already has enabled, fresh download, and I still get this error when it tries to run the server...

- - - Updated - - -

I installed everything on my D drive, would that affect it?

I tried to add a modlet, some weird things happened so I deleted everything and tried to start from scratch, now I only get this no matter what I do, lost...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28525[/ATTACH]

I've seen this issue before when you are running mismatched versions. Ie, used 17.3 as a base for 17.2 mod.