Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

I ve reached level 180 with my character and want to share my expieriance (Ravenhears V5.12 + Sorcery V0.7).

First of all this is mod is one of the well balaced ones it one of the best you can find. Because it adds much content to the game. Its even more fun to play with Sorcery. I like the additional content. It has the "7 days to die" typical level prgression (to hard at the beginning and to soft at level 40/50). Leveling in a group is much to easy. I wish XP sharing would be gone. Its even more easy to gain level if you have a base with traps. Because even traps (tested Blades) will give you and the group XP. That combinde with the group XP share is one of the big disadvantages. I know the discussion about getting recipes by loot (random) and "buying" everything with XP. After getting level 180 and looting thousands of cars to get a crowbar without sucess I realy wish there would be a third way to get things if you were unlucky with looting. I could not build a single car/ride because of the missing crowbar. This is NOT fun. Some smaller issues with missions (broaken) can be easy fixed and doesnt affect the gamepIay. Another wish I had would be enemies of another shape than the usual zombie has. The custom running zombies are great, sometimes to hard if they are many at once. Dont get me wrong, the mod it great. I reported more of the "dark side" because I hope for a fix.

EDIT: One big bug is realy annoing: Zombies will not spawn in poi s or they will spawn if you are minutes inside the poi. I am not sure with the reason but I thing this may be because the maximum size of a hord takes all slots of the given server maximum. So if we have a hord you get the problem = no spaces for zed spawning in pois.

horde sizes will be dialed back in 5.2, was a fun experiment but hitting that cap at higher levels is definitely the pits. as for crowbars, several players have had good luck getting them with rewards for trader quests. glad you've enjoyed!

Pen quest bug seems happens often. I'm not sure, but have idea why it happens: It based on quests which fails when you leave area, so maybe pen quest fails if you die or leave quest area, and pen dissappears from courier bag, but indication remains and quest stay active.

Pen quest bug seems happens often. I'm not sure, but have idea why it happens: It based on quests which fails when you leave area, so maybe pen quest fails if you die or leave quest area, and pen dissappears from courier bag, but indication remains and quest stay active.

hard to say. i've had it not be where it's supposed to be, when i've been perfectly healthy and stayed in the area, but only once.

another user had it not show up in the poi it was supposed to be in, and later went to a different poi for a trader quest, and they got the trader quest item AND the pen from the journal quest in the same satchel. so that was a new one, and something to share/test.

another user had it not show up in the poi it was supposed to be in, and later went to a different poi for a trader quest, and they got the trader quest item AND the pen from the journal quest in the same satchel. so that was a new one, and something to share/test.

Wow! Thanks! That really works! I take "Fetch" quest from trader, and found pen there with quest item!

Ok, having trouble with schematics. Says I need Yeah Science lvl 1. Check. Need workbench. Check. Schematics. Check. Parts needed check.

Says I don't know the recipe... WTF? What am I missing?

Edit. OK, if I get level two of yeah science, It'll let me make tier 1 and 2 schematics. Bug?

Edited by kamelophagous (see edit history)

Ok, having trouble with schematics. Says I need Yeah Science lvl 1. Check. Need workbench. Check. Schematics. Check. Parts needed check.

Says I don't know the recipe... WTF? What am I missing?

Edit. OK, if I get level two of yeah science, It'll let me make tier 1 and 2 schematics. Bug?

yes, there are a few that tried to switch teams when no one was looking :D

believe it only happened in the tier 1 category, pretty sure they had a crush on the xyth bats mods and wanted to hang out.

Someone throw me a bone here, Im playing with a few friends on 5.02 so the version for alpha 17.1 not 17.2 so keep that in mind if you try to help me out.

So we havent been having much luck with finding schematics, the only vehicles we can make is the regular bike and the firetruck.

But even so we have not been able to find any mufflers, gas tanks, or the siren lights. We have broken down so many cars and even gotten through atleast 30 garage boxes and no luck. Am I missing something? Do I need a different tool other than a wrench? Or are you locked behind buying those materials?

Someone throw me a bone here, Im playing with a few friends on 5.02 so the version for alpha 17.1 not 17.2 so keep that in mind if you try to help me out.

So we havent been having much luck with finding schematics, the only vehicles we can make is the regular bike and the firetruck.

But even so we have not been able to find any mufflers, gas tanks, or the siren lights. We have broken down so many cars and even gotten through atleast 30 garage boxes and no luck. Am I missing something? Do I need a different tool other than a wrench? Or are you locked behind buying those materials?

Yes you need a crowbar (loot only) for the special parts. As for the schematics, It's RNG so keep searching bookcases. As for the siren lights, wrench (with a crowbar) cars with siren lights like firetrucks, police cars and what have you. Good luck.

Yes you need a crowbar (loot only) for the special parts. As for the schematics, It's RNG so keep searching bookcases. As for the siren lights, wrench (with a crowbar) cars with siren lights like firetrucks, police cars and what have you. Good luck.

Thanks for the help, Only have a Quality crowbar so still bad luck but found 2 of the 4 items for a firetruck after 37 cars xd. But atleast its better than how many I broke originally.

- - - Updated - - -

Any advice on where to get twine? Can't seem to find much and been wanting to make armor for more than just one of my group.

Any advice on where to get twine? Can't seem to find much and been wanting to make armor for more than just one of my group.

Try cabinets, washing machines, trash compactors, lockers, desks, cardboard boxes and nightstands

edit: Also cars, trash and trash cans/bins can have them.

(And wait until you gonna make four car seats, you need 32 twine for them)

Happy looting ;)

ps don't forget to repair tools BEFORE the breaking point (level 10 and under).

Edited by mr.natural (see edit history)

Where does one find drill bits for the autominer?

just random, not very common. trash, working stiff boxes. Don't remember where I found them elsewhere. (And to be honest, the resources you get from autominer are meh, more a gimmick atm.)

Hi guys!

I installed Rh on newest version in 7d2d mod launcher and can't start a new World.

At the point, where the game is building the chunks for the map, i get a error message in the console:

"IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is not in range"

is there any way to fix this?

You get this error with a 'regular' Ravenhearst map, or did you use one generated with NitroGen? If the latter, you have to comment out two specific prefabs in the NitroGen prefab list:

apartment_adobe_red_5_flr,Downtown;ResidentialNew, 2,-10,45,36,37,citycenter;downtown

and

rh5_rave_factory(by_orak),downtown;industrial,2,1, 99,43,112,citycenter;smalltown;downtown;alone .

If using NitroGen, I have created some pre-configured prefab lists you can use, if you want:

https://github.com/NickPhaedra/7-Days-to-Die-NitroGen-Prefab-Lists/tree/Prefablists

Note:

The formerly mentioned errors no longer exist with the latest NitroGen version(s) (tested with NitroGen 0.352). This is reflected in the latest prefab lists as well.

Edited by MelT
Updated link and error information; errors have gone with the latest NitroGen version(s) (see edit history)

just random, not very common. trash, working stiff boxes. Don't remember where I found them elsewhere. (And to be honest, the resources you get from autominer are meh, more a gimmick atm.)

Ahh I see, just thought I would make a few if you could get drill bits easier since from all the wrenching I did on cars over crowbar, I have 2 full crates of engines xd

Ahh I see, just thought I would make a few if you could get drill bits easier since from all the wrenching I did on cars over crowbar, I have 2 full crates of engines xd

No loot only, and ever thought of selling engines to the trader?

Just noticed that the 2 pocket armour mod is a tier higher than the three pocket.

Also... fossils? It says better chances in desert? Digging sand? Or ore pockets?

Pocket mods is a vanilla issue.

Fossils, dig normal rock and the big lump of rock you see sometimes (not the bolders). And the desert, I believe it started out like that and got changed but this description not, just guessing. Go for the rock ;)